Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had a splitting headache come on really suddenly last night, couldn’t even look at my phone. My bf basically carried me up to bed. I’ve just looked at my watch and it said I slept for 9 hours straight 😧 my headache is gone now but my god that was awful.

I’ve just stuck my leg out the covers and it feels Baltic. 😬

Hope everyone who is feeling ill/lonely feels a bit better today. Have a good week everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning everyone. Some head screaming in the building woke me up at like 4 in the morning so that's a fun start to the week 😂 Thankfully I fell back asleep but I thought someone had broken in, people who have no manners should be witch slapped in public. The weather is oppressive this morning, some cold spell is on the way but the southern wind is making everything very murky, mild and humid right now. I hope some freezing winds will come sweeping in and we can be rid of this polluted miserable air. Haven't got much planned for the day, looks like it'll be a calm day at work, fingers crossed. I'll make meatballs when I get home and I have some laundry to iron. Hope you all have a good day!

• Heart
Morning all.
Wish there was another day to the weekend I don’t want to go to work/school run this morning I’m too cozy in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! Loneliness is so hard, especially this time of year where there's pressure to be 'on' 24/7. Hope everyone feeling down/ill is feeling better today ❤

• Heart
Morning all, Another start to the week as we are coming out of November and heading into December 🎅 . Not going to lie I cant bloody wait for Xmas🥳. Weighted blankets, heated blankets at this point I'd take any bloody blanket as the OH keeps hogging it all!:rolleyes: anyway hope you all have a lovely day and drive safely my lovelies.(y)

• Heart
Morning! Happy Monday 😊
I’m actually quite glad to be working today as it proper takes my mind off everything that’s crap although I’m not happy to be doing to school run in the freezing cold!
I had dreams that my house had a ghost! Too much reading everybody’s experiences on here I reckon 🤣 I’m glad it wasn’t real or I’d be moving out today!
Hope everybody has a good day xx

• Heart
Morning all,

I dreamt I got up in the early hours to do a yoga session followed by a run and when I got back there was a fresh fruit platter waiting for me.

It was so realistic but then I woke up and reality hits - it was a stale croissant and Fanta for breaky with no chance whatsoever of me bending into shapes or running. Not even to the gate and back.

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

• Heart
Goooood morning! It’s my fellas last day off of his extra days off and boy don’t I know it!!!

so last night I goes to bed at like 10ish and he’s playing fifa. I fell straight asleep. Woke up to the baby upset at about 2.30 so I wakes up, surprise surprise my fella is asleep on the couch 🤣 he must do it 4 out of 7 days a week. So I leave him cos if I get the baby the baby will think it’s a rave if his dads up as well. So I get the baby and go back to our bed and we both fall asleep. About half 3 me fella gets in the bed and the baby is fast asleep next to me. So at 5am the baby wakes up reciting his abc’s. I was like wtf 🤣 I put him in the middle of the two of us and I lie there while we’re all waiting for him to go back off. At 6am he falls back asleep so we all go back to sleep. Well my fellas alarm kept going off every 10 mins 🤔 you’d think he’d turn it off if he’s off work but ok…. So 8am the baby wakes up! So I’m like come on let’s get up! And my fella is like ‘I was up all night with the baby let me sleep’ Im like you what 😂😂 and he says he came in at 3.30 cos the baby was awake. The baby was asleep when he came in 🤔 I said why are you chatting wham mate and he said why you calling me a liar and I was like cos he woke up at 5 🤔 he was asleep when he came in!? So he was like ‘so I was awake for an hour with the baby between 5 and 6’ and I was like ‘god welcome to my world!!’ So he was like why do you think you’re better than me 😂 and I said cos it’s true !? And he called me supermum. Keeps calling me it. ‘supermum is gonna make your breakfast’ ‘where’s the milk supermum’ 🙄

and now he’s sat on the couch dozing off 🙄

needed that rant 😂

• Heart
@watermelon sugar theres nothing quite like a ‘who’s more tired’ debate 🤣 or a ‘who’s done more’ I can guarantee it will be you but the men will always say it’s them 😅 once mr peaches tried to tell me we’d changed an equal amount of nappies since being parents. I was like bore off mate you do about one a week 🤣 to this day he still thinks it’s equal 🙄

• Haha
Morning, day off for me today! Still full up of cold so just going to have a cosy day with my pup. Hope you all have a good Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Days like today, I am forever grateful to have a job where I can work from home and don’t have to dig my car out from under three feet of snow 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So today is a get tit done day I've already put some bedding in the wash later I will dust and hoover and sort out the cupboards for things that can go to the charity shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is it so easy to buy presents for my mum and so hard to buy presents for my dad? I could spend 10 times as long searching for a gift for him that is 10% as good!

Reactions: 7
Morning all. It's my birthday! While I was asleep the staff crept in and decorated my room. I woke up and it made me cry, they gave me a card signed by all the staff too and they have all written such thoughtful things about me. So kind.

20211129_093752.jpg

My mum is coming to visit me later this morning so that will be nice.
Otherwise it is just physio, Kindle, usual stuff. The children baked me a cake which they brought in yesterday so I'll eat the rest of that!

My husband and I had to agree not to discuss who had changed more nappies, who was more tired etc.. We'd definitely be divorced by now if we didn't call that truce.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday @ordinaryjelly ! I think it's lovely that the staff decorated for you! What sort of cake did your children bake?!

I am absolutely freezing. I've got thermal tights and boots on with a jumper dress but I'm soooo cold. I sat at my desk this morning and felt like I might as well have been sat outside! Gonna have to get my hot water bottle filled up I think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.