Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! Slept right through last night and feel much better this morning! I’m doing a 6 day week this week and next so only have Sundays to look forward to and then I’m drained by the time they come and just want to stay in bed! So no plans for me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I need someone to talk some sense in to me. I had a really scary dream/nightmare last night which was bad enough but then I googled the meaning of the dream when I woke up and essentially it means that lots of bad things are going to happen to me 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I need someone to talk some sense in to me. I had a really scary dream/nightmare last night which was bad enough but then I googled the meaning of the dream when I woke up and essentially it means that lots of bad things are going to happen to me 😭
It’s highly unlikely it’s gonna happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd say it is pretty unlikely to come true that way. I have had dreams in the past and when I looked up what they mean it is things like I will come into a lot of money (never happened, I wish) or one even said we'd welcome a new family member (no pregnancy and no one joined us!) So just because this was a bad dream with a supposed negative outcome if it has a happier outcome you'd just laugh it off and it's equally as unlikely to happen.

Also, bad thing is a broad term. Just because they think a bird pooping on you/forgetting your phone/losing your book etc is bad it doesn't mean it is bad bad.

but like watermelon said, it is really unlikely to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@ordinaryjelly @watermelon sugar thanks both ❤ One of my biggest stresses in life is my job/career and the dream interpretation said I was going to lose my job and face many challenges so it really freaked me out. Logically I know that a dream (which was about something else, not related to work at all) is unlikely to predict my future but it’s such a sensitive point for me that I’m struggling to shake it off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone! Happy Friday

I’m having my coffee contemplating going to uni. I only have one class so it does not make much sense, but I need to buy some antidepressants. The weather is horrible, it snowed yesterday but now it’s warm so the streets are a mess. I stepped out yesterday in my autumn boots like ⛸🙄

@BelleAmie I feel you, I have nightmares very often, too. However, none of them have come true, not in the slightest (same goes for good dreams, though). It’s just how our brains work, they take something you are worried about and present it to you in the form of a dream. Hope you are okay ❤

• Heart
Afternoon all, Today is the day I get the Xmas tree and decs out 🥳 thankfully my tree is pre-lit so haven't got to mess about with the lights. I popped to B&M but they hardly had any stock:rolleyes: so might have to take a trip to Home Bargains which I'm not keen to do because is it just me or are more people coughing lately:oops:? don't get me wrong they had masks on but I'm still like:eek:.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is November @coconochanel oh no it’s December I typed November first but couldn’t be arsed getting rid of it , colds and coughs are rife but I get what you mean

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeez I thought the headshot was a doll but it's a real woman - Valeria Lukyanova . The lengths people go to achieve their idea of perfection is scary....

Z0LJBiI.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm putting my decs up tomorrow too. I'm not really feeling in the spirit so I'm hoping if I have them up it'll make me feel more festive. Plus it will keep me out of the way because we're having a boiler fitted tomorrow and my other half will be working so I'll be stuck home with the tradesmen. Am I just weird or does anyone else hate being stuck at home alone with tradesmen/people you don't know? I am excited to be able to have some heating again tho :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't like being alone with repairmen in case they ask I question I can't answer.
The man that fixed our boiler was exactly like the Smithy character from Gavin and Stacey. He even shouted 'oi oi saveloy' when he found out what the problem was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Currently hiding in my favourite loo at work before going to tell someone off for trying to get me to do things I shouldn’t be doing (they continually refer inappropriately to me and despite myself and my senior management telling them not to keep doing so).

• Sad
I just googled what is a saveloy cos I’ve never heard of it but heard this phrase and why does it look like a big red bulging penis

• Haha
Nipped to New Look on my lunch with intention of picking up a jumper for my Mum for Christmas. They had a 50% off sale on so I've come away with 2 dresses and 2 tops for myself and I'm now sat at my desk fuming that I forgot the christmas present I went in there for

• Haha
  • Heart
Godson has tested positive for Covid so thats now me paranoid for the next few days.

I still haven't got the rest of my Christmas decorations out of the cupboard. Cba.
Neighbours have now started adding their inflatables and stuff to their Christmas display.

Screenshot_20211203-140942_Chrome.jpg

I have some questions...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Went for a lunchtime walk with a coffee from home and one sip went down wrong so I coughed and choked a bit and just got the side eye from everyone 😂 bloody covid.

40 mins until I can finish work for the weekend. My son is singing in his Xmas concert now and I was supposed to be there watching but they cancelled it and said they’d send a video later.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think me and the Mr are splitting up. My decision so I'm ok.
Probably after Xmas

Hope you are all doing better than me 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.