Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My knobhead boss. Oh my god. It's FREEZING in this office so I plugged a little heater in to warm up. He's just come into my room and said "are you going to pay the electricity bill seeing as you've got that thing plugged in" so I said "well no, but neither are you, it doesn't get taken out your wages". So he tutted at me and unplugged it and said "put more clothes on if you're cold" (I'm wearing thermal tights and a jumper dress with a longsleeved top underneath!!!!!!!!) so I ignored him and carried on typing. Then he said "don't let me catch you putting that on again"

I shouldn't have really but I said "don't let me catch you moaning at me for being off sick then when I'm off with the flu because it's absolutely freezing in here." and he had the CHEEK to say "don't know who you think you're talking to".

God I HATE HIM. I hope he slips on ice on his way home and falls flat on his face. If I don't have a new job by end of Jan I don't know what I'll do cos I can't take this anymore.
WHAT. A. DICK. I'd be fuming too! Hope you're okay and good luck with your interview!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks all. I went for a walk to calm down on my break and I feel a bit better now. I am not gonna get my hopes up for my interview but it's a start! I could complain about him to the partners of the firm (again) but I just worry that he'll make my life even harder if I do that so my best thing is just to try get out! I don't know the temp, no @GladiatorReady but I've got a thermometer at home which I'll bring in tomorrow to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a bellend @WilmaHun, I would have walked out right there! Hope you are okay and best of luck tomorrow!

I’m full of cold so took myself out for a raspberry tea. Saw the cutest Cavalier King Charles Spaniel outside, he/she was sniffing everything and just being generally adorable 🥰 I love dogs so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@ordinaryjelly Happy birthday!!
@Hope96 Sending hugs, hope you're feeling better 💗
@Penguin86 Google the ugliest dick pics and send them back, I don't know who does he think he is harassing you like that wtf.
@WilmaHun Good that you spoke your mind!! God he sounds like an utter prick, I hope your interview goes splendidly and you are rid of this tit stain before he can open his nasty mouth again. Sending you all the good thoughts! 🤞

Today work was insane, as in literally nothing happened. I maybe answered 5 emails and returned 3 phone calls in total. Utter silence except for that. I thought I'd be bored but it was actually nice, thankfully I can entertain myself well enough and they don't make a big deal of reading a book or watching some youtube if you have nothing else left to do. Mostly spent the day trying to calm the leftover anxiety from earlier this week but trying my best not to dwell on that. Came home, put away the clean clothes, made the meatballs. Now they are resting for a bit before I cook them. Then it's dinner and chill 🤓 I wanted to write today but I don't know if I'll have the mental energy. Every time there is a strong southwestern wind, I feel really foggy in the head, no clue why. Can't wait for the cold weather to come after this nonsense is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just having a chill day today it’s been nice, going to start making Chicken fajita pasta soon (lol don’t hate me if you’re from miss greedys thread me and Mr Fudge love it🙈)

• Heart
Thanks all. I'm feeling pretty down so got back into my pjs and into bed. I just feel awful when someone throws my mental health in my face.

@ordinaryjelly

• Heart
Me and my BF have gotta go to the retail park later to collect a click and collect order. There's a Subway, Burger King, McDonalds and KFC on the park. I'm gonna conveniently time it so that we go at like 6.30/7 so I can say "ahh it's gonna be well late by the time we have dinner if I cook something now" and hopefully he'll offer to buy me a takeaway 😂

• Haha
I dunno why this made me laugh so much. The beast off the chase doing club appearances, he looks off his Barnet 😂

ADEB3975-D19F-4ABD-9C1B-72ED00E06F30.jpeg

37B6DFA8-9271-4B9E-8E5A-176FD7F45D8B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
hi guys! just wanted to tell more people that i got a first (74%) on one of my psychology exams today
i have such low confidence levels when it comes to my university work and constantly think i’m going to fail so this was a major boost!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes, the gif game is strong here. My mum came to see me and her and my dad gave me a lovely watch and perfume for my birthday.

@WilmaHun the children made a lemon drizzle cake, it was really nice! Your boss is a complete head. I hope your interview goes well and you can find a way out of there. He is horrible.

hi guys! just wanted to tell more people that i got a first (74%) on one of my psychology exams today
i have such low confidence levels when it comes to my university work and constantly think i’m going to fail so this was a major boost!😁
Well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Urgh I feel like shite today. Do you ever look in the mirror and think you’re a fat ugly trollop. That’s how I feel today 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Amazing! Well done! One of the best feelings for me when I was at uni and seeing 70%+ for an essay or exam. ❤

Urgh I feel like shite today. Do you ever look in the mirror and think you’re a fat ugly trollop. That’s how I feel today 🥲
Yeah everyday sadly but I am sure you are beautiful. 😊

I dunno why this made me laugh so much. The beast off the chase doing club appearances, he looks off his Barnet 😂

View attachment 895277
View attachment 895278
I love him! 🤣

@ordinaryjelly Happy birthday!!
@Hope96 Sending hugs, hope you're feeling better 💗
@Penguin86 Google the ugliest dick pics and send them back, I don't know who does he think he is harassing you like that wtf.
@WilmaHun Good that you spoke your mind!! God he sounds like an utter prick, I hope your interview goes splendidly and you are rid of this tit stain before he can open his nasty mouth again. Sending you all the good thoughts! 🤞

Today work was insane, as in literally nothing happened. I maybe answered 5 emails and returned 3 phone calls in total. Utter silence except for that. I thought I'd be bored but it was actually nice, thankfully I can entertain myself well enough and they don't make a big deal of reading a book or watching some youtube if you have nothing else left to do. Mostly spent the day trying to calm the leftover anxiety from earlier this week but trying my best not to dwell on that. Came home, put away the clean clothes, made the meatballs. Now they are resting for a bit before I cook them. Then it's dinner and chill 🤓 I wanted to write today but I don't know if I'll have the mental energy. Every time there is a strong southwestern wind, I feel really foggy in the head, no clue why. Can't wait for the cold weather to come after this nonsense is over.
Thank you, you're so kind, I hope you enjoy your dinner. ❤
--------------
Thank you everyone for the love since last night. ❤ It truly does mean a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We all have days like that, but I think a while ago I saw you post a selfie in a thread here, before it was removed, and that’s how I know you’re beautiful 🥰♥

YAYYY well done!!! 🥳♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.