Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. We’re going swimming in an hour as our usual Sunday routine. Then son has a Xmas zoom party for an hour organised by school as the in person one was cancelled due to covid. After that it’ll be over to bf’s so the boys can play ps5 and I can chill on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, I had an early night last night so up early today OH is still in bed. I hope with all this covid crap people wont start panic buying again.

• Heart
There’s only one thing I’m panic buying and that’s Sims 4 expansion packs
I really want the cottage living pack but I don't know if my computer can run everything smoothly 😭

Frantic cleaning weekend, day 2. I want to throw away everything. If I go Marie Kondo on this flat, I may very well end up sleeping naked on a very clean floor because right now, every single thing in this place annoys me, apart from my hoover.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm going to venture out to Caffe Nero. I expect to lose some fingers and toes to frostbite, as well as some of the huskies pulling my sledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morningggg. I woke up absolutely sweating. Our heating is controlled by this little thing you can carry around so I always take it to bed with me and sleep with it on my bedside table so I’m in control but my fella must have nicked it when he came in as I woke up to the heating being on ALL NIGHT! Is there any need. I know it’s cold but Jesus Christ. I’ll have to hide it tonight.

Not much going on here today. Just a food shop this morning and then West Ham are playing this afternoon. Hope everybody has a lovely Sunday ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning! Still bunged up but had a good sleep, just having a chill day today with a bit of baking 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Our tree is going up today and I can't wait 🎉 I'm hoping for some really atrocious weather over the next 48 hours as I have a client meeting tomorrow that I really don't want to do so if they can't get up to the area that would be greatly appreciated 🤞🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m jealous of everyone who has snow I looked out the window this morning so hopeful and all I saw was rain 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Morning all.

Tomorrow will be 140 days that I have been in hospital, it is also my birthday. So over it. I was laying here just now being all positive but do you know it is a bitter pill to swallow when the mind is willing but the body just doesn't cooperate. My brain is sending the "legs move" message and my legs are all "nah mate" and nothing happens. Our bodies can be right weird, to know your brain is sending the right message but your spinal cord/nerves are just messing it up for the fun of it is stupid.

Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and today the husband and Junior Jellies are coming to see me. I am so excited. I can't explain how much I miss the children.

Other than that visit I am getting a shower today and the rest of the time will be reading and playing Zen Master on my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Our downstairs telly keeps turning on by itself in the middle of the night. It’s so weird. We definitely turn it off before we come up because since it’s been waking me up coming back on we make a point of double, triple checking 😩 now it’s happened 3 times this week I’m convinced we’ve got a ghost. The volume was really loud this time and we definitely didn’t have it that loud when we watched it. And now I can’t get back to sleep because of it😂

bf is convinced it’s the remote control upstairs somehow connecting to downstairs so when we turn the bedroom telly off it’s somehow turning downstairs on. But when we tested it the other day nothing happened so I’m sticking with my ghost theory.
When it turns on is it the same channel you left it on? The kids like me to cast things to the TV for them to watch from my phone and more than once I've accidentally cast to my neighbours tv oops (they're mid 70s why shouldn't they love 21 roblox memes 🙈)

Also the remote for our fire can change the TV annoyingly.

...Or you have a ghost 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone 👋🏻

I’ve just woken up. Had some errands to run this morning and went back to bed as soon as I got home. Now I’m tattling and having a croissant for breakfast as my Sunday treat. My family is coming for a visit later today and that’s pretty much all my plans.

@ordinaryjelly I know what you mean about staying positive. Sometimes you just can’t, and that’s okay too. I usually just tell myself I’m going through a rough patch and need to get to an all-time low in order to go up from there. I’m sending you so much love, and I hope seeing the Jellies will lift your spirits 💗

• Heart
The weather is cold but bright here. I'm a bit tired from the morning's cleaning but I need to stop sporting the Miss Havisham chic, it's bringing me down. I'll go and do my food shop. When I come back, hopefully I'll havevthe energy to sort out the clutter in my wardrobe. I have a pile of books that I need to take to the secondhand bookshop and they take so much space. I don't know how I'll carry them all (or whether the shop will take them all tbh).

• Heart
My fellas took the baby to his Nans! I’m still in my dressing gown with the hood up it’s proper frabs kebabs. I can’t really be arsed going out 😳 maybe I’ll suggest a Dominoes instead!? 🤣 I might feel more up to it after a shower

• Heart
Morning all 🥰

my grandparents came round for coffee this morning so I’ve had all the heating in the world on for them and now I’m ✨sweating my chebs off✨
I was randomly sick this morning and I told my grandma about it and joked I was pregnant, to which she said ‘that would be a bloody miracle wouldn’t it” 🙄
Going to put the Christmas tree up this evening! It’s a bit earlier than planned but I’m bored and it’ll be an excuse to drink an inordinate amount of baileys while I’m doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had a good swim this morning, little one coming on great (I’ve been teaching him as he didn’t want to go to lessons). Had the school party and it was more fun than I expected, lots of old school dances and party games on zoom and was nice seeing the kids giggle.
Bf just text to say he’s going to get us nandos for lunch 🥳❤ just chilling at home before it’s time to head round there.
Frabs kebabs here today, I haven’t taken my scarf off indoors 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im still wrapped up in my duvet all toasty. I have amazon orders coming today so should probably drag myself out at some point.

• Heart
As I left my flat today, the ghost of Captain Scott of the famous South Pole expedition said "You're braver than me!

I made it to Caffe Nero, though I nearly froze my chebs off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.