Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags, I'll be a little distant now as I'm gonna be busy working at a certain huge massive sporting event being held in our home town. So proud to have been selected by the Health Secretary (and a whole other load of big wigs in the NHS) to be working alongside some of the countries top MH pro's to be on hand for the athletes competing these next few weeks should they need it.
Emma, I manifested it and it paid off! I may enter Eurovision just to piss you off.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

syd81

I know! Can’t believe all the people on social media sharing photos of limos/hummers to take kids to the leavers disco.
See this is what gets me on my soap box lol if they have this at 11 we are creating monsters.... What will it be when they leave secondary school, college, uni... This creates future bridzillas, who demand a party and gifts for every occasion, a celebration of me me me.
The whole baby shower, gender reveal, multiple hen dos, bacheloratte partys culture is making very selfish, self indulgent, egocentric generation 😡😡😡😡😡 sorry I'm off now lol said my hit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Nadurath

VIP Member
Next few weeks content for babs then:

YouTube:
- Boots haul restocking the toiletries for holiday
- Vlog featuring a Primark haul and getting nails done with everything for the Golden Child
- Pack with me for our holiday
- Home Bargains haul of tat to keep the kid
- Travel day to Spain
- Shopping in tat shops in Spain
- A couple of vlogs making wherever they are look shit. Definitely featuring a water park, possibly a theme park and constantly making out Ethan is too young or too scared to ride anything

Instagram:
- Ste with a buffet breakfast (he’ll eat 4 sausages, they’ll all scream)
- On the flight photo proving her high school aged daughter definitely did do the colouring tat and totally not posed in any way
- Random blue sky pic to prove it’s hot
- Asthma woe from it being hot (possibly also mentioning smoke in the air from wild fires)
- any body is a bikini body (awkwardly posing to hide her body)
- The sea. She loves the sea. Birmingham is as far from the sea as you can get.
- Any beach related TikTok trend, done badly and posted as a reel
- It’s hot
- Pics of the kids in swimming costumes
- Slipping through my fingers woe post about Erin growing up and this being the last holiday like this
- “I’ll tell you where we’ve been once we’re back”
- Taking up swimming when we get back. Really enjoyed it this holiday. No cow bags I definitely didn’t get the idea from Tattle and have to because my doctor has told me to lose weight.
- Body neutrality
- So difficult with the heat and my asthma to walk around
- Random tat shop with something that looks like Ste (we all screamed)
- Look I’m reading by the pool on my new kindle. You’ll never see this again until I need to up my engagement by asking for book recommendations
- It’s not Disney but….
- Oh this is just like Disney…
- We do have a Disney holiday planned

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BonBon27

VIP Member
Is it me or have they only gone shopping so far ??
Yes it’s just you. She stood on a pebbly beach for a photo when they got there. She moaned while PUS joined in a game. She has been through a massive shoe and belt drama. She climbed down the ladder into the pool for a reel (and no doubt got straight back out and sat sulking afterwards). The kids have played cards AND they’ve eaten sweets and watched tv. Man, how rude of you to accuse them of only shopping. They’ve had SO MUCH fun 😜🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Haven’t commented for ages but saw her in the wild todayShe’s becoming more unhinged. Those poor kids.

My eldest missed out on all the fun end of yr6 events as we were in lockdown at the time. I was (and still am) sad for him and his year-group peers because they all missed out on stuff they’d been looking forward to for a large part of their school lives - the chance to be ‘top dogs’ before moving to high school and becoming bottom of the food chain again - it was shit for them and my son still grumbles about it now.

I’ll probably always be a bit sad that I didn’t get to knowingly walk my son to school for the last time, but until now, the only person that’s ever known that was me (and my husband). My son certainly didn’t know, we were concentrating on making him feel ok/downplaying the lost events. Like any parent with half a brain would. I certainly didn’t make social media posts shouting ‘woe is me’.

I used to think she was just a bit thick but now I believe she’s actually cold and calculating. She really doesn’t give a shit that her kids (and their peers) will see everything she puts online and she still continues to post things that are very likely to damage them long term. Why don’t any of her family intervene? If that was my children’s other parent I’d be taking legal advice to protect their welfare.

Sorry for the rant - I’m perimenopausal, sleep deprived and was pushed over the edge by the sight of her in the street #notasize18 (knowing that I’ve seen more of her flesh than I have of my own friends).

Emma. Seriously. Get A Grip. I’m 43 and. I’m the me-est me that EVER. Me’d. Because I’m now a grown up. And I don’t need. Validation. from others. Hope, this. Helps. (Punctuation especially for you)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's on holiday : Day 1 - and she's dragging them around the shops, fully dressed, full face of makeup, filming for insta content!
Fucking hell, this woman doesn't even know how to "Holiday" properly does she!?
Emma, no doubt you've been up since the crack of dawn so you'll have had no probs getting all the loungers. Park your lard arse on it, slap on the sun cream, let the kids play in the pool & make friends, eat ham & cheese toasties from the pool bar (Holiday law) eat ice cream, get a lilo, read your book, PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN and chill the fuck out!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Bit pointless not showing anything of the pool area to conceal your location if you’re then going to post a story with your hotel room and very distinctive painting clearly visible behind you 🤦‍♀️

Hang on a cotton picking minute! I thought Pus had his holiday choice of a lifetime in Iceland ? So how come Lanzarote is now his long yearned for holiday place? Not being funny but if I were to ask most 40 year old married men with kids where their ideal holiday would be I think I can safely say it wouldn't be all inclusive in Lanzarote. Or is it just me ? 🤷🤷.
There’s a nudist beach a 10 minute walk away, last time we were there we went for a walk and accidentally came across a load of men with their knobs out…… maybe THATS why it’s Stes dream holiday!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Well done @ladydoodle 👏💖

Please don't stay away too long though 😘 I think I'd feel the same level of sadness as I did when Mrs Briggs disappeared 💔😔

Be proud of your amazing work and making a difference 😘😘
I miss Mrs Briggs

Good lord! Have you all seen the mothers stories this morning?! Like mother like daughter!!!
You mean this.....for their wedding anniversary 😶

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Misssj80

VIP Member
So one of her core memories is playing cards on the balcony with her mum and dad. So why the bloody hell is she not out there playing with the kids. Babs your kids memories of you will be phone in hand talking to a load of strangers and taking photos after photo after photo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
View attachment 1444302
‘Whilst we get do a break’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Babs, remind us again how ‘you’re GREAT at your job’
Not to be rude, but who the hell buys their kids school uniform from Very? There is a shop near where I live that sells every local school uniform within a 30 mile radius and they let you pay for it weekly if you can't afford to pay for it all at once. There is also a charity shop in the town I live in that leaves uniform they get in donations in a basket outside the shop and let's people take what they want FOR FREE. Not to mention a lot of schools have second hand uniform shops. There is also George at Asda who are fabulous and really cheap. Nobody will be getting their school uniform from Very Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Those Eurovision stories have really annoyed me. It’s the closest I’ve come to messaging her directly but I won’t as it will just fall on deaf ears. Does she not have an ounce of empathy, tact or decorum? Does she not look at the reason why the Ukraine can’t host it and perhaps feel a little sad for them. I know missing out on hosting is way down their list of problems but it’s just another thing they’ve lost and she’s celebrating like it’s some great achievement.
Not to mention her ‘manifesting’ her involvement. Could she be more of a narc. Wouldn’t most normal people just hope to get tickets? She is the worst type of human.

• Angry
  • Heart

Mrswafte

How do you get to your 40s and not understand how to go on a a family package holiday?

breakfast
Pool / beach
Lunch
Pool / beach
Dinner
Entertainment till kids can’t stay awake
Bed

repeat x 7

Throw in a visit to a local market and any other sightseeing activities you might want to do, but to be honest for a week we barely bother to leave the resort if its AI !

Maybe its because she does absolutely fuck all for the other 48 weeks of the year thats she not completely knackered like the rest of us that just need to do nothing for a week except spend time with the kids / husband and eat and drink for a week 😆

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So to get this right. She went to bed in those spaceman fucking pizza pyjamas Thursday afternoon, wore them all day Friday to clean the house, eat her meals, dance in the rain then she wore them to bed last night and still posts stories of them this morning. Over 36 hours in the same pyjamas 🤢🤢 those pyjamas will walk off her body themselves
Man she’s a disgusting pig I doubt she cleaned her teeth or washed her face

• Sick

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I can't understand why her management have not had a word before now if her mum, sister and husband won't.. They surely don't want their reputation to be soured by the stuff that Babs puts out at times. I guess as long as she was still bringing in the money...
It’s the summer holidays now, Btec Paul won’t have seen the reel because he’s at holiday club enjoying the craft table and playing with his friends. 🤣

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Just fuck off on your holiday you stupid bitch. If you don't wanna tell anyone where you've gone then stay off SM then. THEN NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SPOT WHERE YOU ARE YOU THICK COW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35