Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same!
Mr Doodle frequently tells me that these kind of All Inclusive Brit abroad holidays are his idea of hell. Step 🪜 Ste isn't exactly a "pub going life and soul of the party type" (unless the pub is a tit tiki shelf in the garden and the party is over by 8pm) so I can't imagine him ruling the mini disco, leading the Conga, winning the Bingo and starring in the karaoke 🤷‍♀️
My husband would also hate this , we’ve been to the Canaries and several Spanish cities and have always gone self catering. We avoid Irish / English bars and head for everything Spanish .

Reactions: 18
Firstly as an insanely clever cowbag I was concentrating on the reflection in Ethan’s sunglasses as to where they were 🤔

But that was over shadowed by the knowledge that the absolute miserable witch has dragged Ethan off to bed at literally 8.00 pm on holiday
She’s a bleeping joke and a selfish selfish witch

This 👆
Part of the magic of being on holiday is being out and about at night, children love it because they never get the chance to be out in the evening
She’s a horrible person
Definately Sandos that’s the entrance from the walkway next to the sea and on her post taking in the room Cheapskate tho they’ve no booked a family room there using the sofa bed

• Wow
Reactions: 13
One of the best bits about holidays is staying out later/eating later and not having any worries about routines etc. They aren't little kids so why not stay out late and enjoy themselves? Its so odd, I just don't understand it at all.

Reactions: 29
Hang on a cotton picking minute! I thought Pus had his holiday choice of a lifetime in Iceland ? So how come Lanzarote is now his long yearned for holiday place? Not being funny but if I were to ask most 40 year old married men with kids where their ideal holiday would be I think I can safely say it wouldn't be all inclusive in Lanzarote. Or is it just me ? 🤷🤷.
I mean, to be fair, a holiday like that is all good when you have kids. When you want the sunny weather, the pool and some slides, the beach, the ease of all inclusive, some entertainment - maybe it’s not his dream holiday, but maybe he knows him and the kids will be able to relax and enjoy it. They don’t seem overly bothered by Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️ My husband would probably pick a holiday like that for the 4 of us right now as he knows we’d all enjoy it (we are more fun than Babs, obvs!). If it was just us or the kids were older than maybe not, but isn’t it what a lot of families do for their summer hols?!?

Reactions: 23
I mean, to be fair, a holiday like that is all good when you have kids. When you want the sunny weather, the pool and some slides, the beach, the ease of all inclusive, some entertainment - maybe it’s not his dream holiday, but maybe he knows him and the kids will be able to relax and enjoy it. They don’t seem overly bothered by Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️ My husband would probably pick a holiday like that for the 4 of us right now as he knows we’d all enjoy it (we are more fun than Babs, obvs!). If it was just us or the kids were older than maybe not, but isn’t it what a lot of families do for their summer hols?!?
I absolutely agree....but Babs is making out it's been Ste's burning desire to holiday in the Canaries since Adam was a lad..clearly she'd rather poke her eye out with a sharp stick than be there. She really is a miserable witch!!!

Reactions: 20
I absolutely agree....but Babs is making out it's been Ste's burning desire to holiday in the Canaries since Adam was a lad..clearly she'd rather poke her eye out with a sharp stick than be there. She really is a miserable witch!!!
He’s probably just beside himself to go somewhere that isn’t Disney and will have activities he can do on his own, away from her 🤣 Iceland was probably his dream and she ruined that…..maybe he thinks he can just leave her wallowing with a cocktail while he actually gets to enjoy things on this holiday! Plus he’s completely dull and void of any personality so any excitement on his part is history in the making 🤣

Reactions: 22
He’s probably just beside himself to go somewhere that isn’t Disney and will have activities he can do on his own, away from her 🤣 Iceland was probably his dream and she ruined that…..maybe he thinks he can just leave her wallowing with a cocktail while he actually gets to enjoy things on this holiday! Plus he’s completely dull and void of any personality so any excitement on his part is history in the making 🤣
They've been to lanzarote before..... I'm. Sure nanny San and rog went too!

Reactions: 11
Ahhhh our Ste is probably off to Frankfurt I heard he likes a bit of sausage #bitrude
I’m claiming a TINGO 🥳
I mentioned this and she mysteriously mentioned on her stories tonight about Ste liking sausage.
How sad to aim your family holiday content at Tattle.
I screamed we are all shooketh.
Celebrating by having a cock in a can and a roll around in my swimming costume- Brian at no.32 will probably complain to points of view? Is that still a thing?

What a bellend. C’mon Babs tell us where Ste sleeps

Reactions: 15
Definately Sandos that’s the entrance from the walkway next to the sea and on her post taking in the room Cheapskate tho they’ve no booked a family room there using the sofa bed
This! I've priced that hotel before and it's only a couple.of hundred pounds more for a suite or family room where the kids get their own sleep area seperate from the grown ups. On a £5k holiday (for a week, are they there for 2 weeks?) is really not that much extra, especially for Babs who isn't short of cash. 4 of them squeezed into a double room with Babs stinky pjs, no thank you!

Also me and do like to close the kids door over get 'a bit rude' on holiday, that's not possible in double room. Way to advertise your sexless relationship Babs.

Reactions: 22
Also is that not a disabled room?
Asking for a friend
#rememberthememsofthebathroombreakdowns

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And TT. Babs don’t do sharing a bed.
Oh she does when it means sharing with 3t! She's happy for them to have a girls sleepover! Every holiday she says they divide and conquer the kids, the boys together/girls together! 🙄

Reactions: 13
First day on holiday. She’s insta storied all day and packed them all off to bed early. What a fun family holiday. At least we know she’ll take them back to the pool/ water park because she’s got to film herself gyrating in too tight swim suits and feeding the body confident brigade.

I predict she’ll be waking the family up at 5am with the screen on her phone on full brightness talking to nobody about her testing out the gusset “hack”

Also if you don’t wanna reveal where you’re staying till after your trip don’t tag the popular holiday location where people can easily guess your package holiday hotel 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.