Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's going to get much content from this holiday, she dosent want to show where they are staying so no filming or photos in or around the hotel..ste will be off enjoying himself hopefully with the Es and babs will be bored and moaning because it's not her kind of holiday.
I don't think any of her family are going to want to be used for content the week.
Cant wait to see the vlog for this next week.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if Stepladder Ste was counting up the sausages or other random item Babs loved and ate each week, and then shared it with his 150,000 "loves" on line. There would be outrage so why is this acceptable? Seems she is allowed to take the piss out of people but shitwater sandal on the other fungus infected hoof is another matter. Hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ, now she’s counting Steve’s sausages and totalling them up at the end of the week😴😴 what riveting content! Also, I hope for Steve’s sake that he’s not “going easy” on his sausages in an attempt to lose weight - we all know how babs feels about that! Although he’s not a woman so maybe he’s allowed to do what he wants with his own body🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Spanish mock sausages are disgusting mind you he hardly has a discerning pallete does he The food is quite bland there they do a roast every night so at least they won’t starve

I don't think she's going to get much content from this holiday, she dosent want to show where they are staying so no filming or photos in or around the hotel..ste will be off enjoying himself hopefully with the Es and babs will be bored and moaning because it's not her kind of holiday.
I don't think any of her family are going to want to be used for content the week.
Cant wait to see the vlog for this next week.
they will be jumping on the courtesy bus at 11 to go down to the town but poor babs they don’t drop them off right in the centre you’ve still got about a 15 min walk. There is nothing outside the hotel as it’s in a residential area that’s very hilly it’s even a trek to the nearest supermarket. Oh I’m loving this

Last edited:
Imagine going on holiday with your family and documenting every mind numbing moment for a load of strangers, the majority of which probably just have you in their phone because they can't be bothered to unfollow you, and the minority are their to blow smoke up your arse! Which you cannot live without.
I think she hates these holidays!
It's not Disney
She has to be with her family 24/7
No bedrooms to banish the kids to
No Top Top to banish Step Ladder to
No sofa to slob on
No Poundland, B&M or Costco

Reactions: 22
Imagine if Stepladder Ste was counting up the sausages or other random item Babs loved and ate each week, and then shared it with his 150,000 "loves" on line. There would be outrage so why is this acceptable? Seems she is allowed to take the piss out of people but shitwater sandal on the other fungus infected hoof is another matter. Hypocrite
This! Can you imagine The Range created a piece of tat to count and keep track how many sausages a woman eats during her holiday? And then shares that total with over 100k strangers at the end of the holiday? Blabs would be outraged!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bab, I'd just double check with Ste about which type of sausage is going on about, you and he may be on about different things 🍆 #BitRude

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has the daft cow actually got a full face of 🤡 on to go to breakfast,? Honest to god who the duck cuts about in 🤡 and pleated skirts when they're on a sweltering pool holiday? She really does have issues doesn't she,?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Has the daft cow actually got a full face of 🤡 on to go to breakfast,? Honest to god who the duck cuts about in 🤡 and pleated skirts when they're on a sweltering pool holiday? She really does have issues doesn't she,?
That’s so odd isn’t it? We do sun cream, chuck on our swimwear, I put a beach dress / cover up over the top of mine, go for breakfast then a day by the pool!! The only thing I put on my face is my factor 30!! And I only put on mascara in the evenings.

Reactions: 20
It blows my mind that this is their 4th holiday this year alone, yet the babettes still seem to think she’s relatable and just like the rest of us. I’ve saved since 2019 and this year will take my kids to Center Parcs for 5 days. I’m sure babs would think that was pathetic
We’ve had TWO holidays in 10 years 😂

I know this isn’t poor top trumps, but a lot of people are in the same boat, christ, I didn’t go away once, anywhere when I was a kid/teen, we just couldn’t afford it. In fact, my first time on a holiday of any kind was when I was 28!

Last holiday was in 2015, and honestly, I can’t see a time we will ever be able to afford another. I wanted to take my daughter for a night in a bloody Travelodge anywhere, even in the next town over this summer, but that can’t happen.

So many people are like this.

If she had a brain, she would take the summer holidays off social media, go on her holidays and just keep her bloody mouth shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When we go abroad I book to have lv lashes done so I don’t have to do hardly any make up (I look like a sick Victorian child without mascara!) I wear cheap H&M beach dresses and slam my hair up! Why is she wearing a big frock that she notoriously wears to b&m etc? She’s gonna sweat plus if she walked round the pool dressed like that I’m not gonna lie I’d stare more!! Personally I don’t think she’s confident at all and it’s a massive facade so she’s going to feel extra awkward taking that big look at me frock off to be in swimwear! Plus it’ll get all creased and if she’s anything like me it will end up in pool water… beach dresses are easy to rinse and dry flowery smock dresses with a lining yeah not so much!

Reactions: 23
Can't bring myself to look at her stories (I've blocked her anyway!) but if she's wandering around in 30 degree heat in a floral smock she's going to look ridic! I am a couple of stones overweight but had a holiday in the sun in March and decided that I'd be wearing shorts which I NEVER do at home, but it was too warm to wear anything else. Nobody looked at me as everyone was wearing shorts/sundresses/cropped trousers! I was aware of being too fat but decided not to care about it enough to let it spoil my holiday and I stayed cool enough to be comfortable. As for make up, stick on some tinted moisturiser and a coat of mascara, NEVER clown make up during the day. She's bonkers. I can't believe how much I've posted since yesterday lol! I'm usually a lurker!

Reactions: 19
Omg guys, I’ve just picked up a fork instead of a spoon to stir my coffee. Then I thought to myself… this is worthy of a place on my Insta stories. So, I re-enacted the whole thing so that I had some brag content (my cutlery is very expensive, but YOU can get cheap stuff).

FFS Babs, it’s time to delete Instagram from your phone. #barrelscraped
hahaha the re-enacting it killed me! What goes through her head? 😂 😂

• Haha
Yeah but she's so body confident guyz... #fakeitforthelikes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no words for her. What is this face?
Is her ugly mug ever normal? 🙄🙄

on holiday and talking about how many sausages will enter Steve’s mouth #bitrude bleeping hell 🙄🙄🙄

It blows my mind that this is their 4th holiday this year alone, yet the babettes still seem to think she’s relatable and just like the rest of us. I’ve saved since 2019 and this year will take my kids to Center Parcs for 5 days. I’m sure babs would think that was pathetic
She isn’t relatable purely for the fact each holiday is a tit show and she’s a miserable ungrateful witch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All this sausage chat just draws attention to the fact babs clearly hasn’t been near Steve’s sausage since Ethan was conceived

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't bring myself to look at her stories (I've blocked her anyway!) but if she's wandering around in 30 degree heat in a floral smock she's going to look ridic! I am a couple of stones overweight but had a holiday in the sun in March and decided that I'd be wearing shorts which I NEVER do at home, but it was too warm to wear anything else. Nobody looked at me as everyone was wearing shorts/sundresses/cropped trousers! I was aware of being too fat but decided not to care about it enough to let it spoil my holiday and I stayed cool enough to be comfortable. As for make up, stick on some tinted moisturiser and a coat of mascara, NEVER clown make up during the day. She's bonkers. I can't believe how much I've posted since yesterday lol! I'm usually a lurker!
She always over dresses you never see her casual like Steve and the kiddos and like you say loads of make up on

she’s so extremely old fashioned in her style and definitely not body confident

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's on holiday : Day 1 - and she's dragging them around the shops, fully dressed, full face of makeup, filming for insta content!
bleeping hell, this woman doesn't even know how to "Holiday" properly does she!?
Emma, no doubt you've been up since the crack of dawn so you'll have had no probs getting all the loungers. Park your lard arse on it, slap on the sun cream, let the kids play in the pool & make friends, eat ham & cheese toasties from the pool bar (Holiday law) eat ice cream, get a lilo, read your book, PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN and chill the duck out!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.