Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel. Everything about it is wrong. Imagine going from a respectable job to making videos about peeing when wearing a swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And using a hung up costume to demonstrate! Haha even if you had never done it before you could figure out which part needed to be moved without a visual aid. It's knocked me sick the way she moved it as well. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone has told her to take the reel down, which brave soul was it? Her agent, mother, father, husband or the golden child…….she’s a bloody laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was it that she removed?
The whole reel

View attachment 1447097
giving back to my community with my helpful hacks.
it’s notyour community and it’s a babette/tattlers helpful hack you plagiaristic twit

Oh and it was pissing it down in wylde green this morning and still is now I’m in Solihull enjoy your packet picnic twunt head in the wet
Sorry to quote myself but is this the biggest TINGO/dig at us tattlers
@Lady Doodle posts yesterday about giving back and volunteering at the CW games and babs gives back by using someone else’s hack as her own

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220726_113110.jpg

Bab doing her best impression of an oversized toddler...her ads are bleeping diabolical.

Reactions: 18
Who is asking Babs for snack ideas? Clue: no one.
The worse thing was despite yesterday saying that the kids snacked all day, she wasn't able to offer suggestions today for snack ideas. Not even 24hrs ago her kids were eating her out of house and home, yet she can't recall off the top of her head what snacks she gave them?! I'll bet none of them were even slightly nutritious. She's a strange fish!

Reactions: 23
the parenting hacks we all need from babs! asked for snack ideas, and her advice is "we have a fridge" therefore her top tip in terms of snack suggestions is "have a fridge...!" i literally do not know how the babettes would survive motherhood without her! hastily ordering fridges on amazon as we speak! 🤦🏻‍♀️

wild that anyone would ask babs for snack ideas for the kids. yet another babanory story that didn't happen. she simply wanted an opportunity to rub her privilege in the babettes' faces, because not only can she afford snacks for her kids over the summer, she can afford to provide a whole bleeping range of snacks - and obvs the proper branded jammie dodgers and iced gems and quavers etc, no supermarket own brands for the conway kids! i also do not believe for one moment that erin and ethan are allowed to help themselves to whatever food they ant from the fridge - especially as when ethan previously tried to way cucumber, he was harshly reprimanded and told it was for the rats. these are the toddlers who have to ask for a glass of water and are only allowed to eat from plastic plates - as of they'd be permitted to open the fridge all by themselves and give the responsibility of selecting their own snack. plus babs would. be fuming if they ate all the chocolate fingers and biscuits and there were. no sugary treats left for her, so i fully image she has tight control over the contents of the fridge and the snack drawer. except for the fruit, obvs. fruit is not a snack babs would deem as "fun", so i imagine the kids are free to eat as many apples as they want, because babs sure isn't going to willigingly eat fruit. hell, she can't even identify a raspberry if it isn't stored within labelled tupperware! 🤷🏻‍♂️

the question i want an answer to is whether the kids are still allowed to eat gateway muller corner yoghurts, or whether babs deemed them "not ready" and restocked the fridge with petit filous and frubes! 🤣

Screenshot_20220726_113115.jpg

• Haha
It's odd that she pulled it as she's done worse reels and left them up.
I’m thinking her management have had a word, she’s getting worse not quite PTWM with her her tit talk or KDIL but she’s not far off it. She really is going for a niche market of feet & gross fetishes.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I've been pulling the gusset (I hate that word as much as I hate the word "moist") 🤢🤮 of my costume aside since I was at primary school. I'm not far off 40 now. It's not brand new information. Women have been doing it as long as costumes have been around 😂.
I only started 7 years ago 🤣 went to our 1st lesson with our babies and moaned to my friend that I needed a wee but couldn't be doing with pulling a wet cozzie back on, she said just pull it to the side (😱🤯😂) and I've been doing it ever since, the now 7yr old has been doing it since she stopped wearing nappies in her swimming lessons 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m thinking her management have had a word, she’s getting worse not quite PTWM with her her tit talk or KDIL but she’s not far off it. She really is going for a niche market of feet & gross fetishes.
I can't understand why her management have not had a word before now if her mum, sister and husband won't.. They surely don't want their reputation to be soured by the stuff that Babs puts out at times. I guess as long as she was still bringing in the money...

Reactions: 17
I can't understand why her management have not had a word before now if her mum, sister and husband won't.. They surely don't want their reputation to be soured by the stuff that Babs puts out at times. I guess as long as she was still bringing in the money...
It’s the summer holidays now, Btec Paul won’t have seen the reel because he’s at holiday club enjoying the craft table and playing with his friends. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s had big ads for very & Emma this week, she’s still bringing in the money for now. She’s never brought back her mugs4mugs, there’s no mention of the sequel to the pamphlet & I don't see any collab with ITS happening (she's not even had a whiff of a gifted item from them for a while).

I miss Mrs Briggs

You mean this.....for their wedding anniversary 😶
Sorry, back to this, I can't get over this ridiculous pile of gifts for an anniversary. Not just one, but FOUR chocolate oranges. Not just one, but TWO bunches of flowers. A pile of Double Dips, WTF?! I can't get my head round it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, back to this, I can't get over this ridiculous pile of gifts for an anniversary. Not just one, but FOUR chocolate oranges. Not just one, but TWO bunches of flowers. A pile of Double Dips, WTF?! I can't get my head round it!!
No wonder the Wets sport teeth Shergar would be proud of !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I miss Mrs Briggs

You mean this.....for their wedding anniversary 😶
Double Dips?! Is that a sexual innuendo? What sort of adult not only gives that as a present to another adult but then takes a photo and shares it? Nothing in that photo says love, it’s all cheap shite chocolate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Every gift thoughtful and meaningful, I'm sure 🤔

#Hamperofdiabeities

Plus, how did he buy them if he can't get out on his own?

Reactions: 21
The whole reel

Sorry to quote myself but is this the biggest TINGO/dig at us tattlers
@Lady Doodle posts yesterday about giving back and volunteering at the CW games and babs gives back by using someone else’s hack as her own
Sorry what reel about lol - I missed it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.