Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her kids have to cheer her on to do stuff? As a Mother its should be the other way around, you cheer your kids on and encourage them to try things out

Everything that family does, has to be in support of Bab. Those kids are going to run a mile once they realise how awful she is

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seeng the build up to the commonwealth games you realise how little she talks about Birmingham. One of Europes most diverse cities but when has Babs ever talked about that, the Windrush Scandal or anything vaguely related to ethnic communities? She only talks about the Botanic Gardens!
No. Thatā€™s not fair. She talks about cadbury and the worlds largest primark a lot too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry Iā€™m still new round these parts but sing song I hadnā€™t clocked that until you said it! My kids only cheer me on if I do something Iā€™m petrified of otherwise itā€™s me encouraging and supporting them!

Reactions: 16
Why do her kids have to cheer her on to do stuff? As a Mother its should be the other way around, you cheer your kids on and encourage them to try things out

Everything that family does, has to be in support of Bab. Those kids are going to run a mile once they realise how awful she is
Exactly my thoughts. EVERYTHING is about her. That face as she's going into the pool....ugh.

Reactions: 21
Typical Babs. Family playing games together while she talks nonsense on instagram. I hope she looks back when the kids are older and regrets not spending more time with them while she could (and while they wanted to spend time with her - cos that wonā€™t last much longer).

Reactions: 27
So one of her core memories is playing cards on the balcony with her mum and dad. So why the bloody hell is she not out there playing with the kids. Babs your kids memories of you will be phone in hand talking to a load of strangers and taking photos after photo after photo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I bet ā€œthe boyā€ didnā€™t ask to stay in the room. Now heā€™s the type that would be brill in the comps during the mini disco- once again palming her laziness off on her son.
And now sheā€™s forgotten her belts and shoes. She only bought one pair and her flip flops plus the converse high tops she wore to travel. No doubt she will have them shopping for shoes next

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Again another story that didnā€™t happen. You didnā€™t spend 45 minutes looking for shoes, you didnā€™t think someone had stolen them (who would want your manky shoes) stop taking to strangers and play with your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes Bab, I'm sure the kids asked to play cards, then watch a movie and I'm guessing they want to be asleep by 8pm too. So similar to your bedtime too! Lucky coincidence eh?!

Stop bullshitting.

Reactions: 24
BD56CB08-6DE4-4332-B607-4078D8E6B898.jpeg

i mean itā€™s like the CW games were sprung upon us at 445 yesterday isnā€™t it? Not like theyā€™ve been planned for literally years šŸ™„
And bab I think I speak for every brummie. Itā€™s not your bleeping Birmingham. The city is OURS. But never will belong to a narcissistic, selfish bellend like you

• Haha
  • Heart
So what are they eating for dinner crisps? Isnā€™t holiday time to all sit together have a meal then watch the cheesy entertainment? They can watch a film at home I can honestly say that would be the last thing I would do with my two! When we went to that holiday we walked to the marina on day 3 I think - and it is a lovely marina itā€™s just bizarre her first thought is shopping!

So the kween of organisation has forgotten her tit belts; shoes and šŸ¤” blusher šŸ¤¦. Always ready to blame someone else ...oh and Bab drink more water them trotters are looking swollen already . Oh and tingo šŸŽ‰ to whoever said she hadn't mentioned the commonwealth games. As if Bab would be there...it's on way past her toddler bed time!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesnā€™t even know what they are playing. As sheā€™s sprawled on the bed talking crap to strangers. 45 minutes looking for shoes, does she ever not lie?!
Eating haribo and watching a film - she went all the way to Lanzarote to do that? She is clearly hating this holiday because itā€™s not Disney. It was the same in Iceland, eating sweets in the hotel room. Great times šŸ™„

Reactions: 30
On topic-she's a selfish prat, let the kids enjoy the holiday without every minute being documented for the gram. What happened to not posting all day and doing loads in eve?

Off topic-im coming to brum for the commonwealth games. Lady Doodle I wish I owned a cow themed bag so you could look for me šŸ¤£ Still not booked hotel-any areas to recommend looking at for people going to several event locations?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasnā€™t only brought one pair of shoes because sheā€™s already said she has her flip flops, and on travel day she was wearing those black comfy walking sandal things that I canā€™t remember the name of. So she has three pairs of shoes. Three pairs of shoes for 7 days. On a holiday that they spend the evening sitting shoeless on a balcony. So I reckon sheā€™ll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1453595
i mean itā€™s like the CW games were sprung upon us at 445 yesterday isnā€™t it? Not like theyā€™ve been planned for literally years šŸ™„
And bab I think I speak for every brummie. Itā€™s not your bleeping Birmingham. The city is OURS. But never will belong to a narcissistic, selfish bellend like you
Yes, this!! 4 years of planning and it passed her by. Our city is buzzing. So much going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sitting in and watching a film. You know what kind of a family activity that is - a rainy night in November - not on your summer holiday. I feel really sorry for anyone watching that who would love to be able to take their family on holiday but offering a film night at home is all they can do with current circumstances. She has no idea of her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
45 minutes looking for shoes???

My husband would tell me to get a bleeping grip, wear a different pair of shoes and get on with the holiday.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.