Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chill day so may go for a walk somewhere, MIGHT take the dog. Surely a family walk includes the dog?!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
So to get this right. She went to bed in those spaceman bleeping pizza pyjamas Thursday afternoon, wore them all day Friday to clean the house, eat her meals, dance in the rain then she wore them to bed last night and still posts stories of them this morning. Over 36 hours in the same pyjamas 🤢🤢 those pyjamas will walk off her body themselves
Man she’s a disgusting pig I doubt she cleaned her teeth or washed her face

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Thankful it’s cooler… says the woman supposedly off to Spain on her holidays. Can’t wait to see how she manages that one. And all the air. Or lack thereof. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can smell her through my phone this morning 🤮🤮🤮
That breath
Greasy hair
Manky Toe
Thursdays PJ'S
🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Exactly....surely as a dog owner you'd go for a walk and take the bleeping mutt!!! She really is a twit . Oh and Babby 5 chins....this look is not good ⬇.
I can’t believe that she is seeing the doctor for her the consequences of her unhealthy lifestyle but makes zero effort to do anything. The mornings are lovely at the moment, fresh and cool weather that is perfect for a walk.
Get up and out with the dog at 8am, an hour walk done. Would start the day well, good for her mental and physical health!

Reactions: 22
Today's vlog that she dares to call werk. And when she addresses the final health update 🤨 the first 10 minutes of a run is generally the hardest part for anyone. She's had the past year to walk, arguably better than running as less stress on her body which if mixed with weights (get a PT) would be transformative!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well she’s shown her wardrobes being cleared and tidied. Just one question is cbbste not allowed hanging space just one small drawer in all 3 of those wardrobes?! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Words cannot express the rage that I feel when she calls it the “COUCH 5 TO K”. What the duck does that mean. She is an utter imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t wait to see all the ‘new creative ideas’ she comes up with after her planned week offline 🤣🤣🤣. I think what she means is ‘I’ll be ignoring my family to trawl the tikky tokky to look for stuff to copy’.
Also might just be me but does anyone else hang up their clothes inside out in their wardrobe, obvs because it’s takes so much effort to get them the right way around 🤷🏼‍♀️. The laziness astounds me!

• Haha
  • Heart
ah, more tattle-inspired content by "little" miss lacking in creativity! definitely gonna take a tingo for this, as i shared a little miss disney adult meme a few days ago, saying it reminded me of babs - and. a few days later, she's found her own slightly different version of the meme, with the claim that "so many people" have sent it to her as it supposedly reminds them of her. i mean yeah, because it's a grellow blob parading around in a pair of mickey ears and toddler hair bows, thus the resemblance is uncanny, but we all know that, as always, it's content "inspired" by tattle. hi babs! 👋🏻

i'll be celebrating my tingo by ordering myself an excessive hoard of bikinis in a size 18, despite knowing damn well that i am not a size 18, downing a few cocks and postponing my fruit shop til wednesday. 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20220723_113501.jpg

Reactions: 16
ah, more tattle-inspired content by "little" miss lacking in creativity! definitely gonna take a tingo for this, as i shared a little miss disney adult meme a few days ago, saying it reminded me of babs - and. a few days later, she's found her own slightly different version of the meme, with the claim that "so many people" have sent it to her as it supposedly reminds them of her. i mean yeah, because it's a grellow blob parading around in a pair of mickey ears and toddler hair bows, thus the resemblance is uncanny, but we all know that, as always, it's content "inspired" by tattle. hi babs! 👋🏻

i'll be celebrating my tingo by ordering myself an excessive hoard of bikinis in a size 18, despite knowing damn well that i am not a size 18, downing a few cocks and postponing my fruit shop til wednesday. 👌🏻🤣

View attachment 1439528
Well the tit shoes, handbag and overuse of headbands on a yellow blob certainly reminds me of Emma Cuntway

So to make #36hourpyjamas worse she didn’t even have underwear on
Nah I’m done that’s just damn nasty 36hrs with that gusset seam up her crack #bitrude #alotdisgusting with her complete lack of personal hygiene the stench seeping from her must have been rancid

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also might just be me but does anyone else hang up their clothes inside out in their wardrobe, obvs because it’s takes so much effort to get them the right way around 🤷🏼‍♀️. The laziness astounds me!
I have one dress that lives inside out because the colour comes off it onto anything within 3 millimetres of it. It’s a dress babs has as well that she had inside out so initially I thought that was why she had them inside out. And then I realised she’s just a lazy bleep and it isn’t for a practical reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
saw this, reminded me of you babs. 😘😘

obvs i would have put the effort into sending it to her, but we all know the grubby grellow one doesn't read her DMs. 😉

not quite sure why i noted such resemblance - but i think it's maybe the fifty shades of yellow, beige complexion, clown make-up, toddler headband, concealed gunt and the #addabelt fake waist. oh, and the blob of excessive highlighter on the end of her snout, as that was a make up trend INVENTED by babs. 👌🏻

IMG_20220723_121446.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A whole drawer for swimsuits with more up toptop, ffs. Steve needs to find his balls and reclaim some space, where does he put his work suits and shirts etc.

• Wow
A whole drawer for swimsuits with more up toptop, ffs. Steve needs to find his balls and reclaim some space, where does he put his work suits and shirts etc.
Probably in Ethan's room along with everything else that doesn't fit where it should!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So to get this right. She went to bed in those spaceman bleeping pizza pyjamas Thursday afternoon, wore them all day Friday to clean the house, eat her meals, dance in the rain then she wore them to bed last night and still posts stories of them this morning. Over 36 hours in the same pyjamas 🤢🤢 those pyjamas will walk off her body themselves
Man she’s a disgusting pig I doubt she cleaned her teeth or washed her face
yet it's a major issue that ezza is still wearing her leavers hoodie, which she presumably received on thursday! i assume she's wearing it over a top and isn't sleeping in it, so it's far less grubby and sweaty than babs' manky, unwashed pyjamas. we would be able to smell the hypocrisy - if it weren't for the stench of babs. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.