Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her holidays always seem so bleeping boring.

They can sit about at home playing cards any day of the week. Why go abroad to do that? (I know that’s some people’s thing, but I like to be out doing things, seeing different places. I couldn’t sit in one place or resort, it would drive me insane).

I do get that people who work really hard want to sit and relax. But Babs is like me. I’m a sahm, I go no where, do nothing day in day out, as does she.

A holiday like that for me would just be paying money to go a sit and do the same old tit in a different place.

live a little, Emma!

Reactions: 19
This holiday I swear is killing her mentally, she’s clearly not posting much of her surroundings cos she has read on here and think we are all trying to outwit her and guess where she’s staying, must be driving her mad, whereas us cowbags are being drove mad by too many close ups , the content is dire unless you are Colin and you’ve had numerous foot photos and who the duck shares a manky big toe pic about partly painting it 🤢🤢, i don’t know anyone that goes on an AI holiday and spends more time out the hotel than in it , we’ve done a fair few of these holidays and hardly left the hotel, we’ve done trips and shops but not all the fuckin time , she’s ruining the holiday for the other three of them and probably doesn’t give a flying duck about it…..you know though that cos she’s not posting much we have to endure at least a couple of Lanzarote weekly blogs …..stand by for Willy tat pics , being her youest you in a badly fitting bikini or cossie, and regular images of Steve chomping down on a big sausage #bitrude when the sausage he really wants to chomp on belongs to Manuel on the nearby nudist beach and not a mass produced fat dripping breakfast sausage that has been sat in the buffet for 2 hours 😂😂

Reactions: 23
I don’t need to guess I know I’ve been to that Hotel enough times to know every bit of detail I can even guess which block she is in by the position of Fuertaventura in the distance from the balcony photos She can’t also say there is only three chairs because there are 4 2 in the room 2 on the balcony so she has no excuse for not joining in with the card game apart from she is so bleeping selfish

Reactions: 24
She bangs on about how she feels so sorry for the Emma of the past who always wore denim skirts and stripy tops because she had no confidence. I would actually argue that she is worse now in terms of her confidence- shes off again today in a long flowery dress that covers her gut- she admitted in her packing video that she knows a jumpsuit isn’t practical for a plane but she doesn’t feel confident in leggings/ joggers etc that others would wear to travel in. Young Emma always wore black, new mum Emma would always wear stripes, now this version of herself has a uniform of dresses and jumpsuits specifically designed to conceal her belly. How is that any different?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She really need to just shut off. Enjoy the family holiday. Post a few snaps when you’re back but she’s clearly burnt out. As are her poor family.
Imagine being on a family holiday and Mum always being on her bloody phone

Reactions: 22
Why are they dressed like that? Is it Halloween already? My good god they look like someone has vomited all the mismatching and the librarian dress! The belt looks awful ditch it throw it in the sea let the le’wonk knockers free from scaffold!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ffs, stevie's black belt looks ab.so.lute.ly sh#t. Why has she added a black belt with tan shoes. #carcrash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s to hoping Stevie will ask for his balls (and his belt) back soon.

Babs - if you’re so body confident, or body neutral 🙄, then get back in that bikini and sit by the pool with your kindle. A family holiday belongs to everyone, not just you. HTH.

Why are they dressed like that? Is it Halloween already? My good god they look like someone has vomited all the mismatching and the librarian dress! The belt looks awful ditch it throw it in the sea let the le’wonk knockers free from scaffold!
I’ve come to the conclusion she is colour blind them poor kids dressed like they are

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her eyebrows have got a life of their own!!
They are crawling further and further down the side of her face! They look so bad! I’m not oil
Painting but I do make an effort with eyebrows, hair and nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This made her day !! ????? She alone has a crusade for body acceptance & others wearing the bikini when she clearly hates her own body hiding behind Ethan in the latest pic, wearing Stephen!s hideous belt and doing anything to make herself look thinner .

View attachment 1455540

This made her day ??? …….. Not the fact she’s on an amazing holiday abroad with her ‘beautiful family’ she’s clearly sulking cos she forgot her belts and can’t bear to join in the AI holiday fun as seeing other families happy and at ease with their kids going about their business highlights her own selfishness and how unable she is to function like a normal mum and in my experience go with the flow trying to keep everyone happy & putting her own needs last . That will never happen with Babs , it’s all about her. She almost mocked PUS on day 1 when he joined in with the activities and he’s not gonna be allowed to anymore . I’d turn round and tell her to duck off , he needs to seriously look at his life and how much he and the kids are missing out by allowing themselves to be manipulated by her!!!! They always say a holiday throws a spotlight on what’s wrong in a relationship / family - they don’t seem like a happy family to me maybe the 3 of them are but babs seems to bring the whole mood down (despite the fake Instagram pics ) preventing anyone from having fun or just ‘being ‘ in the moment. She needs serious help , she’s clearly not happy …..

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’m sure Ethan much prefers shopping for handbags and hunting for sexually explicit items instead of a day at the pool. He’ll no doubt be so exhausted from all the excitement he will be ready for bed and a film by 6pm.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it me or have they only gone shopping so far ??
Yes it’s just you. She stood on a pebbly beach for a photo when they got there. She moaned while PUS joined in a game. She has been through a massive shoe and belt drama. She climbed down the ladder into the pool for a reel (and no doubt got straight back out and sat sulking afterwards). The kids have played cards AND they’ve eaten sweets and watched tv. Man, how rude of you to accuse them of only shopping. They’ve had SO MUCH fun 😜🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is it me or have they only gone shopping so far ??
And she will be off again tomorrow as it’s the weekly Market at the Marina
I wonder what research she actually did when she was booking this Hotel as it is the furthest one from the centre there is literally nothing but wasteland next to it Even looking on Google Earth would have shown where it was surely if all you want to do is shop for 7 days Bab you would book something nearer the centre We like the position as we both work full time e just want a Fly and Flop holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Only 3 chairs at that table where they were playing cards. Disgusting that she would rather talk to strangers about HER childhood memories of playing cards on the balcony, instead of actually making new memories with her kids. All about her.
And Blabs, your hair doesn’t look any different. Still a dry, dead, yellow mess. Every holiday she needs to pretend her hair goes curly/frizzy in the humidity. It doesn’t.

I also find it interesting that she never shows what they eat. On holiday or at home. Will show herself lying naked on a bed but won’t show what they eat? I can only imagine how horrific their meals are.
I honestly think had she been playing she'd have thrown a right tantrum if she didn't win.
Probably best she doesn't play for the familys sake, she's a kick the chair and flip the board type... I can see it!
The type that'd fall out with you for the next two days because you beat her at snap.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they’ve stayed in the hotel room each night so far 🤯 what the actual duck?!?! Who the duck stays in the hotel room to watch a movie on a sunny all inclusive holiday in Spain?!

Even if (and it’s a big if) Ethan had asked to stay in last night, you just say no! Get dressed up, head down to the bar and the kids would have a blast. This is actually very sad. What a waste of a life. Those kids are missing out on so much.
Maybe even the children don't want to be seen out with her especially if she's tempted to 'have a few' - they know what she's like.

Reactions: 17
Lord, she’s so bloody boring ! Get in the pool ffs woman, with the children, without the camera and stepladder. Stay up late. Do the cheesy disco. Let no balls Ste have a tiny bit of fun. Get on the beach. Go the weekly market if you must buy a bit of tat. But for the love of us all. Put the flipping camera down.

Reactions: 22
So Erin gets a snide knock off bag , can imagine blubs saying to the golden one wait until you have a platform as successful as mine you’ll be able to buy the real deal in handbags and have a successful Marc jacobs collection just like me …….that’s how you measure success in the Conway castle/hobbit house 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.