Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven forbid if she forgot the chub rubs ! Imagine that !
She’s got the most appalling underwear . I am a chunk 16-18 but I have nice Lacy undies as you can get them in bigger sizes.. even big pants can be Lacy and feminine ..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to take Ethan clothes shopping, bless him! She really put clothes on him as if she hates him doesn't she!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Stephen is right though. Parent and child spaces don't need to be closer to the shop. They need to be bigger so people can get their children in and out safely. She rolls her eyes that he has said this and says "give me strength". But he isn't wrong.

Reactions: 25
Poor Ethan stepping off the plane into the heat in bloody quilted joggers.

Bab is only concerned about she looks.

• Sad
Stephen is right though. Parent and child spaces don't need to be closer to the shop. They need to be bigger so people can get their children in and out safely. She rolls her eyes that he has said this and says "give me strength". But he isn't wrong.
She really needs to wake up to the real issues in this world! 🤬

Reactions: 18
Poor Ethan stepping off the plane into the heat in bloody quilted joggers.

Bab is only concerned about she looks.
That and he is carrying a stuffed monkey. If I didn't know Ethan's age, I'd swear he was about 6 and Erin around 9 just by how they dress and the fact she gives them felt tips on the flight.

My 4 year old has more mature interests than Ethan.

She really needs to wake up to the real issues in this world! 🤬
Not to mention why does it concern her anyway? I know she has 2 children but they are 9 and 11, not toddlers. I would hope they have road sense and know not to run out into a busy car park.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
how can she make like 159359 30 minute videos about packing and organisation and still forget things ???

• Haha
Jumpsuit on a plane - she can’t just pull that to the side 🤢
oh, please don't give her ideas. the reel we're gon a be subjected to when she catches up on tattle and INVENTS a "hack" - paired with a crude attempt at rhyming - detailing a top tip on how to go to the toilet on a plane without having to remove your jumpsuit - which only works if you need a *whispers* pee, but not a *whispers* poo. #bitrude 💩

i honestly dread to imagine...! she's probably used scissors to snip herself a little hole in the crotch, which is safety pinned back into position, so she can simply unfastened the pin, lift the fabric flap and adjust the gusset of her big girl pants. gross, but i genuinely wouldn't put it past her. and babs, if that IS a "hack" you cannot resist acting out, you can duck off taking credit for my INVENTION. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will be interesting to see how much of a crutch the belts are for her. Can she cope a week without adding a belt or will she need to buy one to make herself look (slightly) slimmer?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm I wonder if she is going to playa blanca- she’s been mute for a while so perhaps she’s on a longish transfer (costa teguise/puerto del carmen are short)- so she’s maybe staying here?!
That’s what I thought if it’s PB I will definately know which Hotel it will be

Reactions: 12
Doesn't want everyone to know where she's going (why not ?!) yet happy to splash all over social media that she's going on holiday and her house (easily located on Rightmove) will be lying empty. How can Steve allow this to happen ? Not only is she at risk of getting burgled but most home insurance companies are turning down claims if you've announced on social media that you're going on holiday. How thick ?

Reactions: 21
Doesn't want everyone to know where she's going (why not ?!) yet happy to splash all over social media that she's going on holiday and her house (easily located on Rightmove) will be lying empty. How can Steve allow this to happen ? Not only is she at risk of getting burgled but most home insurance companies are turning down claims if you've announced on social media that you're going on holiday. How thick ?
And don’t forget the video where she showed exactly where and how all their important documents are stored 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
apparently 1 in 12 brits have been burgled after bragging on social media that they were on holiday or by simply posting holiday pic and tagging location. Insurers are checking profiles and turning down claims if you've made in obvious that you were away. I just don't know how anyone could be so stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh come on, I don't want to Bab-fend but there's plenty of fat people in Europe who get on just fine 🤣.

Those children are dressed like giant toddlers though.
Just to point out I’m fat too. It’s not that I’m saying there’s no fat people but she won’t feel as much at home there flashing her flab like she does in the states 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.