Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Eurovision stories have really annoyed me. It’s the closest I’ve come to messaging her directly but I won’t as it will just fall on deaf ears. Does she not have an ounce of empathy, tact or decorum? Does she not look at the reason why the Ukraine can’t host it and perhaps feel a little sad for them. I know missing out on hosting is way down their list of problems but it’s just another thing they’ve lost and she’s celebrating like it’s some great achievement.
Not to mention her ‘manifesting’ her involvement. Could she be more of a narc. Wouldn’t most normal people just hope to get tickets? She is the worst type of human.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Few observations from this morning

firstly wtf was that AD no clue that she was advertising school uniform , it didn’t mention it once in the AD & at the end it just said ‘of course he didn’t have everything ‘ then FIN - why not put in there before the end something like / if you shop at VERY you can be prepared and have everything way before the start of term. Surely that’s the point of an ad to be clear not to have people wondering and guessing what is being advertised.

Secondly the golden girl looked very pained in the salon with her Costa , she really didn’t want to be there or have her pic taken and it’s not a natural smile !

Thirdly babnochio 🤥 strikes again with the story of YouTube being that loud!

Fourthly - what’s with the body neutrality, thought we were body positive and body confident ?? 🤥🤥

Fifthly - she actually says “I Emma Conway ARE manifesting - thick cow!! - Emma it’s I AM, WE ARE not I ARE ???!!!!! how can she not know this??????

Lastly the UK are hosting in 2023 NOT 2022!!!!

Bloody hell how can she get paid for this crap her ‘werk’ is littered with mistakes, she’s too lazy or thick to check it and get it right- it’s really not rocket science . Never have I known any influencer churn out stuff this poor . She should take a leaf from her ‘friend’ 😂 LP . Not only is her work carefully considered and well thought out and professional, she actually addresses comments or criticisms on the ad for Hamleys without aggression or blocking but in an articulate one page declaration clearing up any queries !!!

haha hurriedly edited to address my own spelling and grammatical errors-Babs take note!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really really hope it’s not held in Birmingham because she will be bloody unbearable! Never mind that she hasn’t mentioned the Commonwealth Games that start this week!! But she would be a nightmare if it’s in Brum. Omg she will go on and on and no doubt end up with bloody free tickets. Even Though she’s too drunk to watch to the end normally.
Omg she’s so annoying it’s unreal. And yes typical Emma…… no mention of WHY it’s being held in UK instead of Ukraine or how horrific life must be for Ukrainians just ME ME ME as usual. bleeping stupid witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220725_161256_com.instagram.android.jpg

Never mind the kiddos...I can think of one grellow mumma who inhales snacks like her life depends on it !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this isnt a TT rave thread but she's genuinely the only influencer who positivly influences my life - did anyone see how she mentioned that she doesn't really feature her kids on IG now because it should be their decision.. I wouldn't know TTs kids if I saw them in the street but E and E I would recognise instantly, as well as knowing a hell of a lot of information about them. Terrifying really. I won't even let my kids have personalised t shirts because strangers absolutely do not need to know their names.

Reactions: 19
She’s delighted that we are hosting the Eurovision, no compassion for the poor people of Ukraine going through the most abhorrent thing and suffering, just sheer joy for the selfish yellow beast.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Think I've found Babs' perfect solution for snack storage ! ⬇
it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if babs' beloved packing cubes are used to store snacks whenever they're not on holiday. the ideal storage for all the biscuits and chocolate and sugary snacks babs needs to fuel herself while in her pit or up in her top top tip without having to waste energy lugging herself downstairs! it's also perfect for babs, because by hiding all her sugary treats, it means she doesn't have to share - and we all know that babs has never earned herself plastic tat reward box bribe for "good sharing". 🤦🏻‍♀️

wait a second....did i just INVENT snacking cubes?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh so today she’s saying she’s not body positive, she’s body neutral 🙄
TATTLE we need the eye rolling emoji option PLEASE 🙏
In the meantime 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

And she’s going on holiday again! How many holidays has she had this year already 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
TATTLE we need the eye rolling emoji option PLEASE 🙏
In the meantime 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

And she’s going on holiday again! How many holidays has she had this year already 🤷‍♀️
Too many plus she said in the vlog she has 2 small disney holidays coming up too if they both this year that will make 5 if I'm correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That Very #Ad is crap! What is it even for? It doesn’t even mention the new uniform or bag until her comment/caption. It’s also sandwiched in between her shuffling on to the body neutrality bandwagon.

She is the least body neutral person ever! She’s all about how she looks and I’m pretty sure she judges other women for the way they look too. If she’s serious about being body neutral, she needs to make some big changes in her mindset. She won’t though, she doesn’t like change, I mean, she’s been using the same yellow box dye for 30 years probably.
body neutrality will definitely be the next bandwagon babs jumps on, because she'll then be able to justify using belts to conceal her gunt and covering the tops of her arms with a blazer, by altering her body positive "I love and accept my body regardless of size/shape/appearance" message to love reminding people that it's totally okay not to love your body, and that having insecurities is normal - but it's about not hating or despising your body and developing a more neutral attitude - more of a middle-ground between the black and white extremes of love and hate. a point where your feelings towards your body are neutral and you simply accept and appreciate it for what it can do - ie the strength in your legs allows you to walk into the kitchen to get snacks, your arms allow you to hug your family even when they don't want you to touch them etc etc.

it's not a trend that babs is going to be able to successfully promote though, because she's overlooked the fact that eating only beige, sugary snacks, prioritising a totally sedentary lifestyle and refusing to lose weight or exercise for the sake of her health isn't synonymous with "respecting" her body. totally ignoring your poor health and reusing to exercise or improve your diet or drink water or lose weight is the definition of disrespecting your body - and sure, our bodies are resilient, but they won't put up. with being maltreated and abused forever.

guaranteed she only shared that post be wit recommends eating the foods you want, rather than the foods you think you ought to - which totally justifies her decision to exist solely on sugar and beige foods. essentiallyequally, she will have totally ignored the way that the post encourages exercise - or will have interpreted "skip a day if you don't feel like exercising" as "i never feel like exercising, and this justifies my decision to laze about in bed all day!" essentially, the body neutrality bandwagon is simply going to exploited by babs as an excuse to continue to gain weight and destroy her health. 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
Tbf..her whole bleeping life is a bastard holiday!!
Totally! This really annoys me. Who needs a holiday when you don’t even do anything anyway?!
also her stupid ‘ad’ and saying how it’s much easier now the kids are off school… not for most of us it’s not - we still have to go to work & find childcare eg rush about taking kids to friends/holiday camps/whoever will look after them every day while we try and work. She has NONE of that hassle. And no idea what it’s like for anyone else cos she hasn’t worked in so long. duck right off Emma, you’re the most unrelatable person EVER.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1445187
Never mind the kiddos...I can think of one grellow mumma who inhales snacks like her life depends on it !
Emma you are an ignorant tw@t, there are many kids out there that want snacks but their families Can barely afford the basics. In case you hadn’t noticed there’s a cost of living crisis going on affecting so many now.

edited to add I’m referring to Babs‘ comment about the amount of snacks ’kiddos’ require.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hope for the love of god Eurovision is not in Birmingham.
The sad desperate tag to try get a freebie 😂😂 good luck bab it’s the most sought after event we’ll have you sad sack. Join the back of the queue behind all the actual fans who can actually stay awake until the end of the show.

Reactions: 17
i totally agree that the Very #ad is as tit and unimaginative as babs'usual content - but i fully encourage ethan's decision to fully embrace his opportunity to roll his eyes at babs! that boy is going to go far! 🤣🤣

and what was with the "yes mother!" phrasing at the beginning of the ad? "the dream" involves erin and ethan referring to her as "mother"?! what happened to babs being a true "Brummy" who uses the term "mom"?! either way, it made the scene feel very forced and awkward, as there is no way ethan refers to babs as "mother" - unless he took the initiative and she overlooked his sarcasm! 👌🏻🤣

it seems that the golden child has finally put her foot down - as there is no way no ethan would be included in this many ads if babs had a choice - and is refusing to perform for babs' ad content - so much for the TT babs' dreamed of raising, shunning her opportunity to feature alongside babs in the starring role! and have her name and face plastered all SM. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Babs, you can’t manifest something that’s already taken place. The UK are hosting the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest, not the 2022 one.

Please audition to be the UK’s entry as that will be hilarious 😂 and there is no way you could host any of it. You do know it goes on past your toddler bed time, right?

And we all know you don’t understand the voting, as you thought the UK had won this year’s contest.

#DeludedTwat
Apols for quoting my own post, but thanks for the tingo Babs and for confirming you’ve caught up with Tattle. Chef’s kiss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Some people who want children aren’t overwhelmed by the thought of what snacks the kids might consumed…. They are overwhelmed by the though they might never get lucky enough to have kids, overwhelmed by the cost of medical treatment to get a chance of having kids!!

I’m pretty sure the snacks are mainly being consumed by you anyway you flump!!!

The holiday must be imminent if they were having their nails done, I hope to god it’s not the same place I’m going to 😱

Reactions: 16
Emma drinking out of a mug which has Feminist printed on it is the biggest lie/ contradiction on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.