Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad. Tell me you’re trying to prove a point to tattle without labelling it ‘dear tattle….’
only the point she’s proven is she only interacts with her gorgeous son and bakes/cooks if there’s an ad involved not that it’s somethingshe does daily.
And banana bread is the easiest thing to make why does she need a packet for it??

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yeap, that’s right Babs no one asked about fruit day, not even Tattle.

As Nads, our great Culture Secretary says “you’re boring” (plus you’re probably also likely to be just as pi$$ed as she probably was)

Reactions: 18
Rolling out the forgotten son for an ad, neither wonder he loves Harry Potter so much he can relate to the character. She is a terrible mother.

Reactions: 21
That ad. Tell me you’re trying to prove a point to tattle without labelling it ‘dear tattle….’
only the point she’s proven is she only interacts with her gorgeous son and bakes/cooks if there’s an ad involved not that it’s somethingshe does daily.
And banana bread is the easiest thing to make why does she need a packet for it??
Also Bab, treat yourself to an electric handheld mixer at least. Your cakes, even though they are from a packet mix, would not look as flat as pancakes! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Absolutely baffles me that fruit and smoothies are so alien to them they warrant being bigged up into treats.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely baffles me that fruit and smoothies are so alien to them they warrant being bigged up into treats.
I know right? I said in another thread, imagine living in a household where an apple or a banana is more a treat than chocolate and sweets!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's a tiki tiki time bomb and Erin will start to flex and set ground rules as clearly her mother can't. Starting with keeping away from her at the disco!

Reactions: 19
Those saltwaters look too big, but it’s just because she can’t get her podgy feet to go any further into them!!

Reactions: 17
I know right? I said in another thread, imagine living in a household where an apple or a banana is more a treat than chocolate and sweets!?
If money is tight, I get it. Biscuits cost less than fruit but she demonstrates every day, the cost of living crisis isn’t affecting them!

Reactions: 20
babs definitely wants erin to be bullied - it's absolutely heartless and cruel, but there is no other reason she would be going out of her way to behave in such a crude manner, flaunting her crotch and her floppy tits, and sharing information about her daughter which will absolutely be used as ammunition against her. she will be frothing at the mouth thinking of all the content it will create for her - the endless "woe is me" pity posts to boost engagement with sympathetic comments, providing endless validation that she is a "great mum" and essentially playing the role of her hype woman groupon therapist, without having to spend a penny.

she's proved repeatedly that she doesn't give a single duck about protecting her children, in terms of their privacy or their safety, and that she totally priorities content. she will be absolutely intent on embarrassing erin at her disco tonight - as erin has specifically told her not to dance, we all know she'll be dressing entirely inappropriately to ensure all focus is on her, undoubtedly adorned in bleeping sequins, parading around singing loudly and gurning to the point where poor erin wishes the dance floor would swallow her whole. not only will she totally ruin the memory for her daughter, but she will also ensure she captures every moment on camera and shares it all over SM so erin can be repeatedly humiliated - more footage that bullies will use against her once she starts secondary school, while the babettes flood her comments with adoration and praise about how hilarious she is. 😡

• Angry
She wants to be careful throwing a javelin in those saltwater sandles, distance she will be able to throw she could lose a big toe 😂😂😂, my daughters a bit older than Erin when she left junior school they had the prom/disco parents were only there to drop off and pick up, my daughter and all the other kids would find it so embarrassing family being there, they also did the limo ride but not on same day so they had an hours drive then all the kids from the feeder schools that were all starting year seven met at local cricket club and met new classmates, parents went and had a drink or three was lovely.
abd I’ve only ever seen parents do running races at sport’s day trust blubs to be different….fuckin javelin 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she realises she makes EVERYTHING about her!!? Like, genuine question, does she do it consciously or is she just that self absorbed and self centred that it comes natural to her!?
Erin's Sports day is just another in a long line of bullshit she's made all about her!

Reactions: 26
So, did anyone witness Babs’ sporting prowess at sports day today?!
Doubt it cos I would bet good money it never happened! Never heard of parents throwing the javelin at a school sports day?!!!
Running race, welly wanging yes….but not javelin.

Reactions: 24
Why is she going to a disco? Does she mean just sending them off, watching them go? Because surely she can’t actually be going to the disco? It’s FOR THE KIDS. Not for Babs. Get to duck love.

Reactions: 20
Why is she going to a disco? Does she mean just sending them off, watching them go? Because surely she can’t actually be going to the disco? It’s FOR THE KIDS. Not for Babs. Get to duck love.
She genuinely announced the school do it for the whole family. Never heard anything like it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.