Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so today she’s saying she’s not body positive, she’s body neutral 🙄
Will she please just PICK A LANE!!!!

Had she had the face to face with the Dr yet? Is she shifting to "body neutrality" and talking about respecting her body to gently prepare the babettes that their body positive kween has be told to eat better and move more or face ever more serious health problems?? That inevitably this will mean she ends up losing a bit of weight, in spite of yhe years she's spent saying "oh, just eat any old shite that takes your fancy, don't worry about exercise, just put your cossie on and wobble". And coming off the back of her faux outrage about the weightless tracker... omg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1444302
‘Whilst we get do a break’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Babs, remind us again how ‘you’re GREAT at your job’
Not to be rude, but who the hell buys their kids school uniform from Very? There is a shop near where I live that sells every local school uniform within a 30 mile radius and they let you pay for it weekly if you can't afford to pay for it all at once. There is also a charity shop in the town I live in that leaves uniform they get in donations in a basket outside the shop and let's people take what they want FOR FREE. Not to mention a lot of schools have second hand uniform shops. There is also George at Asda who are fabulous and really cheap. Nobody will be getting their school uniform from Very Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So recently Babs has been gifted rucksacks from Hype and then there was the stitch one for golden girl, so have very, as part of the AD, given her the bag in the AD? It really wasn't very clear what she was advertising

Reactions: 15
There is also power in;
decorum, self respect, decency, privacy, cleanliness, politeness and gratitude.

*I don't think Amy's quote means sharing grotty pictures if your pants on insta, that isn't silly or about not caring. That behaviour is attention seeking and embarrassing your family.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I disagree with her on the photo transformation thing. I find it really motivational. I have had two babies in the last three years and it makes me feel good how far I’ve come on my journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I disagree with her on the photo transformation thing. I find it really motivational. I have had two babies in the last three years and it makes me feel good how far I’ve come on my journey!
But don’t forget, all of the Babettes are clones of their leader. Same body shape and size, same taste in TV and flowery ‘niche’ clothing and now the same taste in books. If you don’t have the same thoughts as Babs and you dare to disagree and be different, you have her permission to unfollow. Hope. That. Helps. 😘
😉😉

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220725_091420_com.instagram.android.jpg

Yeah Amy ,but there's looking silly and looking bleeping deranged and showing your kids up so maybe don't encourage Bab !

• Heart
Addidas 🤦‍♀️ - my autocorrect suggests Adidas. It’s not that hard, and the lack of attention to detail shows how unprofessional she is. Does Emma think she’s clearly ‘above’ correct spellings (and grammar), doesn’t she care, or is she just unintelligent?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gone up today by another 64 followers. Now on 149,210. On average she's up by 50 - 60 a day...even on Sunday. She really is buying to creep up to 150,000 for content and to make herself feel better about TamingTwins.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Not to be rude, but who the hell buys their kids school uniform from Very? There is a shop near where I live that sells every local school uniform within a 30 mile radius and they let you pay for it weekly if you can't afford to pay for it all at once. There is also a charity shop in the town I live in that leaves uniform they get in donations in a basket outside the shop and let's people take what they want FOR FREE. Not to mention a lot of schools have second hand uniform shops. There is also George at Asda who are fabulous and really cheap. Nobody will be getting their school uniform from Very Babs.
I’m sure a couple of weeks back she was buying uniform online, we commented that surely Erin would want to be part of buying her new uniform!! Lies again - her whole persona is based on lies and hoping the Babbette’s do not notice.

Reactions: 20
Dear God,she's at the nail salon. What do we think she'll go for? She's done the tutti frutti look and tippex 🤔. I know it'll be biliary yellow to match her teeth and hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma you idiot. Nobody is saying you have to lose weight for Christmas, the girl suggested a fun way to do a transformation video if you are trying to lose weight or tone up or literally any reason. Just because you love being a yellow overweight human does not mean the rest of the world are the same.

Also bullshit on the woman watching a motivational speech video about women on level 100 in a salon. No way would salon staff allow that it’s not in keeping with why people go to salons to have somebodies video blaring in the background. If I was in a salon and someone was playing a video id be complaining.

Reactions: 21
And yet it’s the thing she goes on about most🙄🙄
Exactly if the way she looked was the least important thing about her she wouldn't feel the need to do endless #size18 try ons, flash her half naked self all over sm and go on and on about her body.
She is also annoying me that she has to moan about anything that suggests losing weight just because you babs don't want to dosent mean there aren't people who do want to or need to for a medical reason.

• Heart
Babs, you can’t manifest something that’s already taken place. The UK are hosting the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest, not the 2022 one.

Please audition to be the UK’s entry as that will be hilarious 😂 and there is no way you could host any of it. You do know it goes on past your toddler bed time, right?

And we all know you don’t understand the voting, as you thought the UK had won this year’s contest.

#DeludedTwat

• Haha
This! I haven't seen the ad because I'm blocked on insta. But all my kids uniform comes from George at Asda or Tu at Sainsbury's. My friends with more cash might go to Next or M&S but never Very, bizarre choice for school uniform as it's expensive but also not great quality. She's irresponsible for advertising that.

My eldest who's started secondary school wanted specific bag, jacket and shoes so they've come from JD Sports. Please don't tell me Erin is going to secondary school with a Lilo and Stitch bag!!

And what a cow for sharing about ngihtmares, my son's would be mortified of I shared that online and I only have a small circle of friends and family, not thousands of followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.