Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingSong

VIP Member
Why do her kids have to cheer her on to do stuff? As a Mother its should be the other way around, you cheer your kids on and encourage them to try things out

Everything that family does, has to be in support of Bab. Those kids are going to run a mile once they realise how awful she is

• Heart
Reactions: 32

shazbev

VIP Member
Hang on a cotton picking minute! I thought Pus had his holiday choice of a lifetime in Iceland ? So how come Lanzarote is now his long yearned for holiday place? Not being funny but if I were to ask most 40 year old married men with kids where their ideal holiday would be I think I can safely say it wouldn't be all inclusive in Lanzarote. Or is it just me ? 🤷🤷.

• Haha
Bit tight on the kids at Erin's school if they only get the leavers hoodies in the last week. My daughter got hers about 2 months ago and they all wore them to school ever since - strutting about like kings, and getting heat stroke!

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Please can you explain what fruit day is? Babs has only told us about 37 times so I’m still unsure.

Put simply. It's a day. Where Emma is meant to buy fruit. Usually a Wednesday #humpday (bit rude!)
But more often than not. Something comes up (not Steve!). So Emma cannot buy fruit. Despite saying she would buy fruit. So she buys sugar loaded food to compensate for the fruit, such as cherry bakewell tarts, because the cherry is a fruit and makes up for the fact that the fruit wasn't bought.

Did I just invent the word fruit??? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
She bangs on about how she feels so sorry for the Emma of the past who always wore denim skirts and stripy tops because she had no confidence. I would actually argue that she is worse now in terms of her confidence- shes off again today in a long flowery dress that covers her gut- she admitted in her packing video that she knows a jumpsuit isn’t practical for a plane but she doesn’t feel confident in leggings/ joggers etc that others would wear to travel in. Young Emma always wore black, new mum Emma would always wear stripes, now this version of herself has a uniform of dresses and jumpsuits specifically designed to conceal her belly. How is that any different?

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Didn’t she say yesterday she was going to take photos all day then do one upload in the evening? She can’t actually stop herself can she?

As for day one and in the shops - TWAAAAAT! You do that every bloody day in England, you don’t need Spanish tat. You’re on an all inclusive, you don’t need snacks. And your kids probably want to swim, play, enjoy themselves. Not traipse around more fucking shops 🙄🤬 I know you all know this but this woman needs help, serious help. Being addicted to social media and spending is not even a joke anymore.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Who spends the first day of the summer holidays (when you are lucky enough to not work and be at home every single day) cleaning their whole house?!?! Poor kids!
I am far from mother of the year but my summer holiday cleaning consists of an hour on Thursdays and Fridays (usually when the kids are still in bed) and other bits and pieces here and there. Never a full day!
She wants to try making her kids tidy their own rooms as well, instead of her doing it because “it’s been a lot for Erin lately” fuck off. She’s finished Yr 6 not trekked through a war torn country to reach safety.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
It blows my mind that this is their 4th holiday this year alone, yet the babettes still seem to think she’s relatable and just like the rest of us. I’ve saved since 2019 and this year will take my kids to Center Parcs for 5 days. I’m sure babs would think that was pathetic
We’ve had TWO holidays in 10 years 😂

I know this isn’t poor top trumps, but a lot of people are in the same boat, christ, I didn’t go away once, anywhere when I was a kid/teen, we just couldn’t afford it. In fact, my first time on a holiday of any kind was when I was 28!

Last holiday was in 2015, and honestly, I can’t see a time we will ever be able to afford another. I wanted to take my daughter for a night in a bloody Travelodge anywhere, even in the next town over this summer, but that can’t happen.

So many people are like this.

If she had a brain, she would take the summer holidays off social media, go on her holidays and just keep her bloody mouth shut.

• Heart

Tweacle

Blah blah fucking blah 😅. She’s so boring ! I’ve said it before I sent a kid off to war with easier than Erin is going to high school. She’s making a victim of herself yet again. It must be exhausting being her, it really must. Let’s hope she doesn’t transfer the drama into Erin cos let’s face it, she’s going to find it hard enough with all the other children taking the piss out of her mum !

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Missymoo92

VIP Member
View attachment 1457528View attachment 1457492
pus is actually just a cardboard cutout she lugs around...he really is dead from the hairline down ,!

New thread title?? 👆

With regards to her addiction to social media, she's truly pathetic. She's a cross between the sad baby boomers (not all of them btw) who ask what time the GP surgery opens on Facebook, mixed with the scraggy chavvy girls who check into a and e who them get an influx of comments only to reply - "it's private m8, can't talk 'bout it bbz, inbox me Hun".

• Haha
  • Heart

freakshake

VIP Member
Ah I liked them both was quite a few years ago though. Also love the walk to the marina. I don’t think she’ll cope well with a holiday that isn’t 100 miles an hour aka Disney will be interested to see…
I liked Sandos when we were in Royal Elite but wasn’t good when we were there in Jan even tho RE again

Wait till she see this 3 2 1 delete 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Flipflopdrop

She has no idea how to do this kind of holiday. Make up and hair down and midi dresses and saltwaters during the day - no chance, that would be so comfortable. Most people just SPF, hair up and shorts and vest top over swim wear and flips flops!

They must have have spent well over £20k on holidays this year, Iceland, Florida and Lanazorote. Most families could only dream of that.

SingSong

VIP Member
So on their first day, Bab marches the kids past the swimming pool to go look at shite in the shops. Bloody hell she's so awful, let the kids get in the pool Bab

• Angry
  • Sad