Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s off on holiday this week - is this her week ‘off’ social media too??
Don't be daft!
She'll be ramming this holiday down our throats, while all the time keeping her location top secret because she's such a celeb, and she cares so much about her kids safety and privacy 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't be daft!
She'll be ramming this holiday down our throats, while all the time keeping her location top secret because she's such a celeb, and she cares so much about her kids safety and privacy 🙄🤦‍♀️
Of course - until one of the insanely clever women on here work it out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course - until one of the insanely clever women on here work it out 😂😂
Which I guarantee will be before she's unpacked her pants 🤣🤣 The pants that she'll claim to not have brought enough of, and that she'll also claim to 'wash in the sink' 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure a couple of weeks back she was buying uniform online, we commented that surely Erin would want to be part of buying her new uniform!! Lies again - her whole persona is based on lies and hoping the Babbette’s do not notice.
No she was “buying” it from very, aka picking the freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why is the blob of butter finding getting dressed as an achievement? Aside from having the kiddos at home nothing has changed about her day to day. Vile stinking wildebeest using any excuse to be a slob.

And again obsessed with the dogs genitals saying Margot is licking her foof. Babs you’re bleeping weird mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Proud of you @Lady Doodle 🥰

Cowbags - IC20000 assemble...

Where is she going on holiday? We are off soon and I’m terrified I’ll bump into her.... we’ve even booked a gateway hotel at premier inn before our proper accommodation booking 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a 4 year old and I hardly ever give her "lots of snacks". If you don't do it, it isn't expected.
It’s probably because they have small carb based meals with not much protein so they get hungry. Also if Babs snacks all the time will be very much the norm!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the holiday to Spain, beach pool one, for PUS's 40th? Oh the body neutral bikini by the pool shots, taken from the fourth floor, cannot wait 😀

Well done @Lady Doodle 🙌 We've got tickets for the swimming & we can watch an event at our local park/roads, Babs never supports these events!

Reactions: 21
Well done @ladydoodle 👏💖

Please don't stay away too long though 😘 I think I'd feel the same level of sadness as I did when Mrs Briggs disappeared 💔😔

Be proud of your amazing work and making a difference 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s delighted that we are hosting the Eurovision, no compassion for the poor people of Ukraine going through the most abhorrent thing and suffering, just sheer joy for the selfish yellow beast.
this is what has angered me about the entire situation. her joyful attitude is utterly disgusting. initially she was absolutely RABID, manically declaring that the UK won this year's Eurovision, despite the fact we only came first in the judge's votes. she was drunk off her floppy tits and passed out before Ukraine was announced as the winner - yet she never bothered to address her mistake the next morning or even congratulate the winners. a few weeks ago, when it was revealed that the UK may host Eurovision next year, babs was absolutely delighted, immediately sharing stories of her babbling excitedly - overlooking how upset Ukrainians were at the decision, as winning the contest had brought their country a much-needed boost of morale and unity - and now it's been announced that the UK will be hosting the contest, she's absolutely overjoyed, "manifesting" that she will be getting involved etc etc - without even a single thought for the population of Ukraine who are living in a bleeping war zone. not the slightlest hint of compassion, because she won't have given the country a single thought - but hey, it's all great just as long as the grellow kween is happy. 😡

she is such a thoughtless and insensitive witch. how can you be so excited about the UK hosting Eurovision when the sole reason that decision has been made is because Ukraine is so ravaged by war - it's a heartbreaking situation, yet babs doesn't even acknowledge all the people who have lost their homes, family members, been forced to move countries, who are fighting and whose lives are risk, living in terror and devastation because she's so bleeping selfish. babs is happy and that's all that matters, because it's all. about. her. she is utterly heartless. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Next few weeks content for babs then:

YouTube:
- Boots haul restocking the toiletries for holiday
- Vlog featuring a Primark haul and getting nails done with everything for the Golden Child
- Pack with me for our holiday
- Home Bargains haul of tat to keep the kid
- Travel day to Spain
- Shopping in tat shops in Spain
- A couple of vlogs making wherever they are look tit. Definitely featuring a water park, possibly a theme park and constantly making out Ethan is too young or too scared to ride anything

Instagram:
- Ste with a buffet breakfast (he’ll eat 4 sausages, they’ll all scream)
- On the flight photo proving her high school aged daughter definitely did do the colouring tat and totally not posed in any way
- Random blue sky pic to prove it’s hot
- Asthma woe from it being hot (possibly also mentioning smoke in the air from wild fires)
- any body is a bikini body (awkwardly posing to hide her body)
- The sea. She loves the sea. Birmingham is as far from the sea as you can get.
- Any beach related TikTok trend, done badly and posted as a reel
- It’s hot
- Pics of the kids in swimming costumes
- Slipping through my fingers woe post about Erin growing up and this being the last holiday like this
- “I’ll tell you where we’ve been once we’re back”
- Taking up swimming when we get back. Really enjoyed it this holiday. No cow bags I definitely didn’t get the idea from Tattle and have to because my doctor has told me to lose weight.
- Body neutrality
- So difficult with the heat and my asthma to walk around
- Random tat shop with something that looks like Ste (we all screamed)
- Look I’m reading by the pool on my new kindle. You’ll never see this again until I need to up my engagement by asking for book recommendations
- It’s not Disney but….
- Oh this is just like Disney…
- We do have a Disney holiday planned

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In my opinion, even if the UK are hosting Eurovision all we should be doing is providing the venue and cameras. It should still be hosted by Ukranian hosts and the programme should be how they want it to be. The fact she is excited about something that has only happened by default because of a bleeping WAR is abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good lord! Have you all seen the mothers stories this morning?! Like mother like daughter!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
[
Next few weeks content for babs then:

YouTube:
- Boots haul restocking the toiletries for holiday
- Vlog featuring a Primark haul and getting nails done with everything for the Golden Child
- Pack with me for our holiday
- Home Bargains haul of tat to keep the kid
- Travel day to Spain
- Shopping in tat shops in Spain
- A couple of vlogs making wherever they are look tit. Definitely featuring a water park, possibly a theme park and constantly making out Ethan is too young or too scared to ride anything

Instagram:
- Ste with a buffet breakfast (he’ll eat 4 sausages, they’ll all scream)
- On the flight photo proving her high school aged daughter definitely did do the colouring tat and totally not posed in any way
- Random blue sky pic to prove it’s hot
- Asthma woe from it being hot (possibly also mentioning smoke in the air from wild fires)
- any body is a bikini body (awkwardly posing to hide her body)
- The sea. She loves the sea. Birmingham is as far from the sea as you can get.
- Any beach related TikTok trend, done badly and posted as a reel
- It’s hot
- Pics of the kids in swimming costumes
- Slipping through my fingers woe post about Erin growing up and this being the last holiday like this
- “I’ll tell you where we’ve been once we’re back”
- Taking up swimming when we get back. Really enjoyed it this holiday. No cow bags I definitely didn’t get the idea from Tattle and have to because my doctor has told me to lose weight.
- Body neutrality
- So difficult with the heat and my asthma to walk around
- Random tat shop with something that looks like Ste (we all screamed)
- Look I’m reading by the pool on my new kindle. You’ll never see this again until I need to up my engagement by asking for book recommendations
- It’s not Disney but….
- Oh this is just like Disney…
- We do have a Disney holiday planned

🙄
I mean you nearly nailed it, but you missed pictures of Steve at an Irish pub. No matter where they are in the world he always has to find one. You probably don't know but his parents are Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well done @ladydoodle 👏💖

Please don't stay away too long though 😘 I think I'd feel the same level of sadness as I did when Mrs Briggs disappeared 💔😔

Be proud of your amazing work and making a difference 😘😘
I miss Mrs Briggs

Good lord! Have you all seen the mothers stories this morning?! Like mother like daughter!!!
You mean this.....for their wedding anniversary 😶

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wtf is that new reel? Scraping the bottom of the barrell with that "content". Give it up Babs

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.