Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags, I'll be a little distant now as I'm gonna be busy working at a certain huge massive sporting event being held in our home town. So proud to have been selected by the Health Secretary (and a whole other load of big wigs in the NHS) to be working alongside some of the countries top MH pro's to be on hand for the athletes competing these next few weeks should they need it.
Emma, I manifested it and it paid off! I may enter Eurovision just to piss you off.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Cowbags, I'll be a little distant now as I'm gonna be busy working at a certain huge massive sporting event being held in our home town. So proud to have been selected by the Health Secretary (and a whole other load of big wigs in the NHS) to be working alongside some of the countries top MH pro's to be on hand for the athletes competing these next few weeks should they need it.
Emma, I manifested it and it paid off! I may enter Eurovision just to piss you off.
Proud of you, fellow cowbag! You’re really making a difference🥰💛

I saw this on Instagram and it’s too good not to share with you lot.
It reminded me of someone we all know and I have no idea why🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Some people who want children aren’t overwhelmed by the thought of what snacks the kids might consumed…. They are overwhelmed by the though they might never get lucky enough to have kids, overwhelmed by the cost of medical treatment to get a chance of having kids!!

I’m pretty sure the snacks are mainly being consumed by you anyway you flump!!!
and some people who have children are overwhelmed by the thought of the amount of snacks their kids need....because they are struggling to afford living expenses and basic meals, let alone providing snacks during the summer holidays, and they know that their children are hungry. 😔

babs has absolutely no idea how privileged she is - both in terms of being a mother and being able to afford not only to feed/clothe/house her children but also to be able to take them on day trips and holidays and buy them weekly tat treats - and she's incredibly thoughtless and insensitive, making jokes about that could really hurt some of her followers. 😔

and, as has been said already, the majority of the snacks in the cuntway house are swallowed by greedy babs - the real issue is that the kids are on school holidays so babs' snack stash is at risk in a way it isn't usually. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Think it would be unlikely for Brum to get
Eurovision as they hosted it last time in 1997.

Reactions: 13
Love that a suggested person to follow is Louise Pentland 🤣
On another topic babs said that rog has an ig account and he watches her stories etc so how come if this really is his account is he not following her but some fan account someone on here mentioned the other week

• Haha
long time lurker but I don’t think i’ve ever posted! Just a quick one to say I love this person on tiktok, @charleymarlowe, I think I remember Babs reposted her on her Insta story once, anyway all of her stories vaguely remind me of Charley’s tiktok’s! I’ve noticed her mannerisms when posting videos to her stories are super similar and it’s really annoying me!!!

Reactions: 7
Ooh that's fabulous @LadyDoodle...doing some good for the event ..unlike a grellow walloper who doesn't even mention it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow this is great! What a great event to be part of. Enjoy and hopefully your services won't be needed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
and some people who have children are overwhelmed by the thought of the amount of snacks their kids need....because they are struggling to afford living expenses and basic meals, let alone providing snacks during the summer holidays, and they know that their children are hungry. 😔

babs has absolutely no idea how privileged she is - both in terms of being a mother and being able to afford not only to feed/clothe/house her children but also to be able to take them on day trips and holidays and buy them weekly tat treats - and she's incredibly thoughtless and insensitive, making jokes about that could really hurt some of her followers. 😔

and, as has been said already, the majority of the snacks in the cuntway house are swallowed by greedy babs - the real issue is that the kids are on school holidays so babs' snack stash is at risk in a way it isn't usually. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Absoutely!!! She is tactless! Completely out of touch with what others may have to deal with!
It’s totally insensitive constantly showing the amount of tat & crap she buys when others will be worried sick how they are gonna get though the summer holidays financially!
Instead of going to pound land to buy more rubbish that won’t entertain the kids for more then a few minutes… why not do some research to free/very cheap days out. Healthy snacks on a budget!
Might actually make intresting viewing!!

Reactions: 16
Funniest part is the fact that people doing the trend are turning around using their hips. When Babs is literally shuffling around, no movement in her hips, just shimmying her arms looking like Frankenstein.

I thought you were a crazy party animal dancing on bars Emma? So it’s weird how you can’t move your hips in time to a beat…..
now, now! it's not her fault - we all know that babs has a numb leg/back/fanny as the result of a twerking incident! sure, her "injuries" may only affect her when it suits her, and she recently climbed up on her kitchen worktop with absolutely no issues to show the kids how she danced on the bars asdueing her years as a teenage wallflower - but obvs she isn't going to risk moving her hips to mimic the movement of the kids participating in the tiktok trend.

but instead of simply not joining in, babs can't resist the urge to copy content, so we are all treated to her shuffling around with absolutely no rhythm, shaking her floppy, unsupported "top tits" and turning around until her ass fills up the entire screen! an ofc she's shared it on "the tikkytokky" too. she literally has no shame. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg...has that dirty mare showered,got dressed then put the same bastard PJ's on she's been wearing for the last week????

• Sick
Amazing , we’ll miss you so don’t stay away too long . I’m really looking forward to walking down to my local park and joining in with atmosphere .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow. Parenting for a day, getting her nails done, having a Costa and getting ready for a holiday has totally frazzled her. Wow. Couldn’t even put make up on. How does she manage it Cow Bags? Such a hero 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s off on holiday this week - is this her week ‘off’ social media too??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.