Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those poor children are allowed to stay up and enjoy the evening entertainment. We went abroad for 10 days a few months ago and our son who is slightly younger than boy E stayed up till 11/12 every night. He had a blast! Sometimes he fell asleep mid afternoon on a sun lounger but don’t we all?! He had a disco nap and was ready to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahahahaha!!!! She’s been reading here and has clocked we know where she is, but she can’t quite control her desperate need to incessantly post on stories, so we are getting pictures like this- of the sky and Stes head. Brilliant. What is the bleeping point?
I prefer the sunny sky shots over the fungal nail in shitwaters floor ones 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just duck off on your holiday you stupid witch. If you don't wanna tell anyone where you've gone then stay off SM then. THEN NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SPOT WHERE YOU ARE YOU THICK COW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just catching up on the latest vlog so may be behind… why the hell does it take someone TWO DAYS to pack?! It takes me maximum 30 minutes. If CBBSte and Golden child are packing for themselves that’s only one other person to take into account… so max an hour by my calculations. Also HOW MUCH SUN CREAM?????? My mind is baffled

Edit* typo x

Reactions: 18
It's nearly 7pm on their first night of the holiday,,,,,, I wonder if the toddlers are in bed yet!?
Of course they are!
She'll use the fact that they were on the early flight this morning to justify their early night 🙄

We're just back from Fuerteventura and my kids ages 7 and 11 were up until midnight most nights, they had an absolute blast. We just slept later the next day and had a few lazy afternoons by the pool. They had quite a bit of freedom on the resort too, getting their own drinks and ice creams from the bar and meeting new friends at the football park or the arcade room. I doubt E & E will be allowed out of sight for a second and will be packed off to bed after the mini toddler disco or sent to kids clubs. We didn't use kids club as boy's didn't want to go and it's their holiday too. 11yr old would have been far too big anyway. I bet EE are booked on for every session. It's not right how she babies them so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stephen is right though. Parent and child spaces don't need to be closer to the shop. They need to be bigger so people can get their children in and out safely. She rolls her eyes that he has said this and says "give me strength". But he isn't wrong.
It is preferable not to have to walk across a busy car park tho! 😬

Reactions: 10
I hope those poor children are allowed to stay up and enjoy the evening entertainment. We went abroad for 10 days a few months ago and our son who is slightly younger than boy E stayed up till 11/12 every night. He had a blast! Sometimes he fell asleep mid afternoon on a sun lounger but don’t we all?! He had a disco nap and was ready to go!
That’s what all kids do on those type of hols and way way younger than the E s , if I were PUS I’d put my foot down & say if you wanna go to bed in the room you’re welcome but I’m off out with the kids enjoying my holiday like all the other families here !!! It seems he’s already having the time of his life taking part in team activities . Do you get the impression Babs has been surpressing him with holidays being all about her and going HOME. When he’s happiest pint in hand, Mini disco and taking part in the holiday entertainment 🤔🤔🤔🤔 she’ll soon be having a bathroom breakdown as the family stand up to her and don’t want to play to her tune !!!! 🙏so here for that but it won’t happen !!!

Reactions: 26
Think a few of us can claim tingo on the early bed time…. It’s the same flipping time as here fgs! Not like they’ve travelled through time zones and didn’t the kids sleep the entire 4 hour flight…..?!!

Reactions: 20
bearing in mind that her tippex nails aren't the whitest of whites, this only highlights how yellow her gnashers actually are! 🤢

Screenshot_20220727_201502.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s what all kids do on those type of hols and way way younger than the E s , if I were PUS I’d put my foot down & say if you wanna go to bed in the room you’re welcome but I’m off out with the kids enjoying my holiday like all the other families here !!! It seems he’s already having the time of his life taking part in team activities . Do you get the impression Babs has been surpressing him with holidays being all about her and going HOME. When he’s happiest pint in hand, Mini disco and taking part in the holiday entertainment 🤔🤔🤔🤔 she’ll soon be having a bathroom breakdown as the family stand up to her and don’t want to play to her tune !!!! 🙏so here for that but it won’t happen !!!
Oh I really hope he just fucks off out to enjoy his holiday with the kids and leaves her in the room to stew. No need to the early bedtimes when your on a holiday like that. Part of the fun is the night time entertainment or a stroll into town when it's cooler, out for a meal, browse the tat shops. We were out playing crazy golf at 11pm fgs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's pathetic that she's away to bed already 😡. Most people will be having dinner! - she must have been first through the door at the buffet! I hope they have a room overlooking the mini disco and the noise of real toddlers and families enjoying themselves keeps her awake. If CBBSte has any gumption at all he'll tell her to ram her early bed!😓

Reactions: 25
Firstly as an insanely clever cowbag I was concentrating on the reflection in Ethan’s sunglasses as to where they were 🤔

But that was over shadowed by the knowledge that the absolute miserable witch has dragged Ethan off to bed at literally 8.00 pm on holiday
She’s a bleeping joke and a selfish selfish witch

Oh I really hope he just fucks off out to enjoy his holiday with the kids and leaves her in the room to stew. No need to the early bedtimes when your on a holiday like that. Part of the fun is the night time entertainment or a stroll into town when it's cooler, out for a meal, browse the tat shops. We were out playing crazy golf at 11pm fgs.
This 👆
Part of the magic of being on holiday is being out and about at night, children love it because they never get the chance to be out in the evening
She’s a horrible person

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So today she’s used the excuse that he had an early start. What excuse will she use tomorrow?!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Any one else think she’s totally pissed on premixed cocks in those Ethan and I are broken stories?!
as for usingeye Shadow as bronzer wtf?! Who puts a full face of slap on anyway?!

So today she’s used the excuse that he had an early start. What excuse will she use tomorrow?!
She’s a lush. That’s it. That’s the excuse

Reactions: 17
She takes 2 days to pack using her ever so helpful packing cubes and so far she has forgotten her tit belts and bronzer!! Why oh why would you think brown eye shadow would work in its place ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hang on a cotton picking minute! I thought Pus had his holiday choice of a lifetime in Iceland ? So how come Lanzarote is now his long yearned for holiday place? Not being funny but if I were to ask most 40 year old married men with kids where their ideal holiday would be I think I can safely say it wouldn't be all inclusive in Lanzarote. Or is it just me ? 🤷🤷.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hang on a cotton picking minute! I thought Pus had his holiday choice of a lifetime in Iceland ? So how come Lanzarote is now his long yearned for holiday place? Not being funny but if I were to ask most 40 year old married men with kids where their ideal holiday would be I think I can safely say it wouldn't be all inclusive in Lanzarote. Or is it just me ? 🤷🤷.
Same!
Mr Doodle frequently tells me that these kind of All Inclusive Brit abroad holidays are his idea of hell. Step 🪜 Ste isn't exactly a "pub going life and soul of the party type" (unless the pub is a tit tiki shelf in the garden and the party is over by 8pm) so I can't imagine him ruling the mini disco, leading the Conga, winning the Bingo and starring in the karaoke 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bit pointless not showing anything of the pool area to conceal your location if you’re then going to post a story with your hotel room and very distinctive painting clearly visible behind you 🤦‍♀️

There’s a nudist beach a 10 minute walk away, last time we were there we went for a walk and accidentally came across a load of men with their knobs out…… maybe THATS why it’s Stes dream holiday!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.