Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Fucking hell,dolly gone from getting old to not being able to jump up so easily to know making them a cup of tea..........I might have to start taking them tablets
I've just told my dog he needs to up his game as he never makes a cuppa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
First pic of her and Eliza together in nearly 2 years 🤔 Knowing Beggy as we do this screams that she doesn't see her that regularly otherwise she would have posted pics before.
And why all the cloak & dagger malarkey, just say you're off to spend the day with your granddaughter 🙄 Attention seeking tit!!

Daisymae

You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.

• Heart
Wonder if Begs will give her mum the meat hamper for her birthday 😂 we all know how she loves to gift her freebies...!
I definitely wouldn't want Becky's meat hamper... Free or not... Jason clearly doesn't want it either 😂

New thread title suggestion - a hamper of free meat and still buying flip flops for her clown feet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just walked in from work and when I tell you I ran to watch her stories. I can’t decide what my favourite/most cringe part was. Her grunting Engerlaaaanndd. Her mate randomly shouting Sterling over and over again like she knows what she’s on about. Or the empty bottle boomerangs like a fucking teenager that’s gone 2s on an 8pack of Bicardi Breezers. Pure entertainment and I’m here for it

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Fuck off with your "you don't know me" smug post, you piece of filth - we KNOW what goes on, and you know we do! 🙄 You're a duplicitous, lying, insincere, theiving bastard with no morals (hence the Claire donation drama) so carry on trying to curl your ratty hair and spending grands and grands of Jaysun's money on shit for hiw bargain basement house and skeletal body because you're far from happy, hence why you make up "friends", barely eat and rely on alcohol..... 😑

• Heart
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I can't get my head around someone buying something and then putting up an affiliate link to make money off it.
Where are these people's morals?
You fucking wanted it, you chose it, you bloody well pay for it.
Sick of these greedy fuckers believing they have a god given right to exploit their followers!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I bet she said to that shop owner
'Oooh get yourself on Insta, I have 100k bots, they'll love your stuff'

Which really means ; Get yourself on insta so I can get free stuff gifted to me!

Fuck off Beggy, supporting small businesses, yet you've never been in there before and you never bought anything from them today either.
She is such a gigantic bell end.
FUCK OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is vile.

£50 worth of free food again, along with her 2 weekly deliveries of gousto.

She is a greedy, self obsessed knob head.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that a couple of accounts on this thread who never contribute or like a post if we are calling out Beggy, but they soon 'like' posts if they read anything positive about her.
They're obviously still blinded by Beggys bullshit 😁 or they are Beggy!
Oh hi 👋🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She doesn't go a day now without an #ad #aff swipe up. It's so blatant that that's all she cares about.
These instahuns don't give a fuck about their followers, they're just shoppers to them who line their pockets.
Beggy used to be ok at the beginning, I liked her content & dare I say it I even liked her, but now she is just an embarrassing beg.
She got greedy and doesn't it fucking show!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

YorkshireMrs

WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
Im fuming too, I’ve messaged Cook School which is something I’d never normally do but she’s a greedy horrible selfish bitch. She took pics on Saturday and posted on Instagram so why couldn’t she take pics of the meat cooking and stuff. She’s absolutely disgusting. About time these businesses started looking into influencers before they send free items to them x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28