Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does that bedding look thread bare and dirty ??? That looks what it is cheap, and none iron ??? Sorry it looks creased to hell I wouldn’t give you a fiver for it love let along buy it full
Price
I mentioned once before a friend of mine bought one of these bed sets off the back of beggys say so and it was like a rag when it arrived. It was a cheap nasty bit of tit. It absolutely did need ironing, more so than any other bedlinen shes ever had. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I told her let that be a lesson to you, don't believe these bleeding liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she is now following the florist Dawn got her flowers from...Please don't tell me she is after gifted flowers now as well as everything else.
Does this woman ever put her hand in her pocket for anything anymore?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She's done 2 more Tik Toks....one where she painted the hallway from grey to grey and added that black screen thing and one showing off her flip flops and dressing room. Neither of which have any comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Brookeblessher spends more time taking selfies in the mirror at work than actually working!

Reactions: 15
I mentioned once before a friend of mine bought one of these bed sets off the back of beggys say so and it was like a rag when it arrived. It was a cheap nasty bit of tit. It absolutely did need ironing, more so than any other bedlinen shes ever had. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I told her let that be a lesson to you, don't believe these bleeding liars.
Seriously tho 10 quid for a super king bed set?! My skin is itching just thinking about it! I'm sure the hag doesn't even wash hers, just buys a new set to put on!

She spends 17 hours a day lounging in her pit, wouldn't she want some nice breathable material to lie on?!

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell,dolly gone from getting old to not being able to jump up so easily to know making them a cup of tea..........I might have to start taking them tablets
I've just told my dog he needs to up his game as he never makes a cuppa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks so nervous this morning looking away from the camera ...is it because she is worried Jason will come back indoors while she is talking to her phone to strangers ....he deffo doesn't like her doing it does he

Is this 2 weekends in a row with no shift at work?? Strange for a seaside arcade during term time 🤔
seems like shes only "working" two days a week....thats why shes upped her code game lately

Reactions: 9
Eewwwwww why would you put dirty manky flip flops on new clothes. She really doesn’t have a clue about taking pics or staging does she, absolute mess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please correct me if I’m wrong isn’t she meant to put it as gifted not just Ad/code? All she seems to put on everything os Ad/code…. I was sure they had to make it clear things was “ gifted” hate that flipping word now! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I messaged her a while ago about this and instead of answering the stupid old bag blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eewwwwww why would you put dirty manky flip flops on new clothes. She really doesn’t have a clue about taking pics or staging does she, absolute mess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please correct me if I’m wrong isn’t she meant to put it as gifted not just Ad/code? All she seems to put on everything os Ad/code…. I was sure they had to make it clear things was “ gifted” hate that flipping word now! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I messaged her a while ago about this and instead of answering the stupid old bag blocked me

• Angry
Reactions: 5
£10 for that floor tit? She's having a bleeping laugh you can buy shake n vac for a quid!
Oh and in case you didn't catch it, the code is BECKY.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg who on the earth gets up on a Saturday morning starts the day then heads back to bed???? Beggy the only thing I can think is Jason has gone to bed to get out the way of you ….. and you’ve followed 🤦‍♀️ You silly cow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell,dolly gone from getting old to not being able to jump up so easily to know making them a cup of tea..........I might have to start taking them tablets
Just came on to say this😂 And even Dolly is just having a ‘pottery’ day!!
She said the restaurant don’t have Instagram, no swipe up for you then Begs 😄

Reactions: 4
Obviously I designed it, so obviously it’s going to be good……WTF?? She bloody loves herself and her crappy candle fragrance. Don’t buy them they are crap. I got sucked in and bought a Relax diffuser….load of crap!

Reactions: 11
Instead of sticking that filter all over her face she needs to filter her chest as well . And her face needs a good wash . Has this woman never heard of make up wipes . Having last nights makeup stick to your eyes is not a good look 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Obviously I designed it, so obviously it’s going to be good……WTF?? She bloody loves herself and her crappy candle fragrance. Don’t buy them they are crap. I got sucked in and bought a Relax diffuser….load of crap!
I got some melts, the ones Nikki promotes , they were honestly tit! Couldn’t smell them 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know it’s already been mentioned but £10 for the carpet tit I can’t get over. I love shake n vac. I sniff it like an absolute crackhead but I would NEVER pay more than £1 for it. This witch has the audacity to encourage her followers/bots to buy from sole (I refuse to use its proper name) And they’ll add P&P to it so 1 tub will probably end up costing you £15. I’m phoning the police to report a theft coz that is bleeping daylight robbery

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These powder things you throw down on your carpet cannot be good for your hoovers or carpets and rugs, surely some of it stays ingrained, I’m guessing because I’ve never used them and £10 seems a lot for something you put down then hoover up 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤭🤣

Reactions: 8
These powder things you throw down on your carpet cannot be good for your hoovers or carpets and rugs, surely some of it stays ingrained, I’m guessing because I’ve never used them and £10 seems a lot for something you put down then hoover up 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤭🤣
Makes your hoover smell braw though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does every business need an Instagram? Isn't word of mouth and reputation good enough anymore. No she only wants them to have an account so she can beg for freebies. I think she squeaks when she walks she's so bleeping tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.