Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carnt stand the money grabber selfish nasty witch, but really don’t like the fact that photo is on here. But if it’s allowed then so be it. Anyways is it me or is she trying so hard to talk without moving her whole mouth like she don’t want to show her teeth?? I don’t think she is happy at all with them, and these so called girls she had over !!!! Nope don’t believe it for a second, funny how soul had Nikki over for the weekend and low and behold beggy as girls over. Same has Dawn had friends over, so beggy went out with total new friends. What a sad existence she leads.

Reactions: 16
Agree pic of eliza should be blanked out, we don't want to be tarred with beckys brush we are better than that

Reactions: 24
Haha so she had to ask us if we would have bought it? no, it doesn’t fit my phone why would I??? You have a problem! Even if a quid, why buy it? It’s no use to you.

That woman has issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why anybody would enjoy shopping, its literally a pet hate of mine. Shes so weird

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why anybody would enjoy shopping, its literally a pet hate of mine. Shes so weird
I LOVE shopping but I am sensible with what I buy, I only buy what I need. I can also browse and not buy pointless shite just because it’s £1! The woman is bleeping nuts

Reactions: 11
Going to work yer right , your timings are about love . You would have been gone by now , hence no t shirt which you usually wear when putting your slap on the of to paint your nails after your hair. 😂😂😂😂 she must think we were born yesterday.

Reactions: 15
Haha so she had to ask us if we would have bought it? no, it doesn’t fit my phone why would I??? You have a problem! Even if a quid, why buy it? It’s no use to you.

That woman has issues.
Jaysun bought it up didn't he about buying a BOGOF on something she didn't even need one of. So she probably thought he was wrong and so put it to the poll and to her surprise people were like no we wouldn't have bought it even it it was £1. Bargain if you needed it but stupid really. Once the attitude of oh it was only £1 , those pounds build up and soon turn into hundreds! But Beggy can't see that! It's ONLY £1 like that pound has no value whatsoever! To some people that pound is all they have so they make it all count
She really is ignorant!

Oh and her post about having a life outside Insta. Most people do but she doesn't she lives for it🤣

Reactions: 13
Going to work yer right , your timings are about love . You would have been gone by now , hence no t shirt which you usually wear when putting your slap on the of to paint your nails after your hair. 😂😂😂😂 she must think we were born yesterday.
She ‘d never get away with murder would she.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what shift she is doing at work? Is it usually 11 - 6 isn’t it? Let’s see this works out.

Reactions: 5
Oh knob of Beggy with your bullshit of Jaysuns just come back from his bike ride and I’m gonna have a cuppaaa T with him before I go to work . We all know he’s back and she’s got to stay off that phone.
When is she gonna face reality the Instagram dream is dead . Her posts are boring . No one wants to use her swipe ups and there’s more interesting instagrammers doing proper decorating .
She’s not even off to work . Why lie 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
What do all these instagrammers pretend to forget what day it is! Like they’re so important and busy! It gets on my bloody pip!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone on about that photo of the beach yet happily share her from insta 😴😴😴😴

anyway swiftly moving on from the Beggy fan club
Theres a huge difference between sharing photos of Becky and a baby. Becky puts herself out there, the baby doesn't. She was even told by her son not to share pictures of Eliza on Insta.

At least scribble her out. Every other thread blanks out children's and babies faces, why is this one the exception?

And it's not a fan club, its basic safeguarding. Just because that knobhead doesn't do it doesn't mean people on bere should be doing it.

A few posts back everyone was getting bent out of shape over Becky sharing a beach photo and gunning to get her fired, what makes this different, given we know her parents dont want her shared on instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.