Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she sit down all day with her job? When she came on earlier, apparently after finishing her shift, she looked relieved to sit down, almost like she was running around all day. She'd hardly lie would she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a state the old trout looks today, so she's going to have her face shaved today😂😂 I find it pathetic that she has botox and now this treatment done to her face, comes on and shows off about it but still uses a filter. She used to say her account was about keeping it real, theres nothing real about you beggy everything about you is fake.

She used to do stories filming herself with her flippy flappy flip flops walking to work in her purple work top no sign of that anymore. Keeping it real hey begs? You're the biggest liar on insta love

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
ONLY. POST. IF. YOU. HAVE. SOMETHING. TO. SAY. FFS!
And when she does have something to say she pauses each time cause she can’t remember what she’s going to say..if you’re going to address your followers surely you’d check what day it was and what a tv show is called before you go on..it makes her look even more thick than she is when she does it EVERYDAY!!

Reactions: 11
Stop rubbing your eyes you scruffy cow
Have a wash and sort yourself out before you come on, it’s putting me off my breakfast

Reactions: 11
The old bints been getting some tips for the swingers party Saturday night then I see . 😂 Scruffy old mare I bet she won’t even get in the shower before she goes and has her erm what’s it called done . Is the woman actually that dumb 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Bet in a couple of weeks she will announce she’s stopped working through personal choice. There’s no way she’s been out at work, she’s always got appointments, etc. Also, we haven’t seen the purple polo with some ridiculously big GIF blocking the logo 😊

Reactions: 12
Nah I think she’s still working but just reading on here and being the person she is, she loves the attention even if it’s negative so she’s not showing her work top etc

Reactions: 6
That Botox and face remodelling is really paying off!!!🥴🥴🥴🥴 Sorry HOW old is she again😳😳😳
896BFE33-44FF-4F50-81FE-CBA6EB0A0D66.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She feels like Joseph and his technicolour dream coat? No love, more Kermit the bleeping frog

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she's a bleeping state. I've looked better on a come down after a weekend bender

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fk me sideways. Imagine your only content being you blowing a hairdryer up at your face.

Ps you look like Kermit the Frogs love child in that jumper. You’re in your 40s, why are you wearing that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.