Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just swiped up on the grotesque bag (I’m never going to buy anything from Kurt Geiger or whatever his name is.) it said 62 people have bought the bag, her sheep? If so she would make quite a bit of money on that one item

Reactions: 4
Very quiet today, her behaviour is bizarre she's definitely up to something.

Reactions: 3
That rainbow bag is hidious and so cheap and naff looking - I can see why her and The Bride of Brookestein loved it.... 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh tit oh dear her code ain’t working on Buzz . What I need to know is who actually purchases the cheap tat off of there site . What sad followers have actually alerted the wrinkly old hag that they can’t get their hands on a hoodie with their initial on . Sad bunch of bastards 🤣
And if she actually thinks anyone believes she’s got people around for Chinese then she’s more of a twit than she actually makes out .
She was out shopping yesterday I bet for this years Christmas tree bonanza 🤔

Reactions: 6
Clearing my camera roll. Can’t have this hag in the middle of photos of my grandson! 😝
D3DAEF50-A0E9-4B8F-9D90-EFB021A394A7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Seriously though, WHO is asking for a birthday request?!

I've never seen any other "influencer" do that?!

I'm so confused by it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s like the child catcher
What we all thinking, this Eliza?
the old trout actually has pics of her granddaughter or just a random kid pic lol
The state of that face in the second pic zoomed in . It’s smooth from filtering then the wrinkles and crevices around the mouth area and chin are amazing .
Id say random picture cut out from somewhere and placed in a frame . She’s that bleeping deluded 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what she spent on that handbag would be the price of a nice overnight stay in a hotel for her and Jason ....but no they don't do that...she just wants more shite for her charity shop.

p.s. that bag is bleeping hideous and tacky

She looks ill!!!!
She really does...she seems to have gone aged and haggard in a short space of time

Reactions: 12
She’s like the child catcher

The state of that face in the second pic zoomed in . It’s smooth from filtering then the wrinkles and crevices around the mouth area and chin are amazing .
Id say random picture cut out from somewhere and placed in a frame . She’s that bleeping deluded 😂😂😂😂😂
Her chin is vile she’s having work done on age spots when she really needs to sorting that ball bag chin out for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What we all thinking, this Eliza?
the old trout actually has pics of her granddaughter or just a random kid pic lol
If it is Eliza then what a sad life that you can’t display photos of your grandchild as your life revolves around the gram, and you blow the dust off them on the odd day you’re not showing your house to strangers!
Keep your life Beggy....it’s nothing to be jealous of!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.