Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
Im fuming too, I’ve messaged Cook School which is something I’d never normally do but she’s a greedy horrible selfish witch. She took pics on Saturday and posted on Instagram so why couldn’t she take pics of the meat cooking and stuff. She’s absolutely disgusting. About time these businesses started looking into influencers before they send free items to them x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg every time she goes on about this sex life show or anything else like that makes me want to vomit 🤮 are you sex starved beggy, I really cannot cope with the mental images it gives me 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet her ol vadge hasn't seen any action for years.....she acts like a teenager going on about these shows and the blokes....i've seen the sex/life show and that dudes dick would break the fragile bag of bones thats for sure 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh tit I’m scared to watch her stories now!! 🙈🙈 what am I going to see?! 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.
OK who's up for making a WIKI page for her!!!

Why did she not take a picture of her cooked meat or did she not even use it!! She could take a pic of her bleeping Alexa and countless selfies but not the product someone has gifted her!! Beggy Beggy Beggy scabby old witch shes pissing me off so much lately
I honestly would not be surprised if she just dished out the meat to her friends so she keeps popular with them. I don’t even think they could be arsed taking the alcohol away from their lips long enough to bother barbecuing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im fuming too, I’ve messaged Cook School which is something I’d never normally do but she’s a greedy horrible selfish witch. She took pics on Saturday and posted on Instagram so why couldn’t she take pics of the meat cooking and stuff. She’s absolutely disgusting. About time these businesses started looking into influencers before they send free items to them x
They replied to someone about this.

Page 34 of this thread.
You’ll probably get the same reply.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Begs will give her mum the meat hamper for her birthday 😂 we all know how she loves to gift her freebies...!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She works Tuesday evening 5pm -11pm (approx) & Wednesday 10am -6pm (again approx)
14 hours must take it out of her, she's a top grafter is our Beggy.
Way too busy to go & see her own Mother on her birthday 🥴

Reactions: 13
Wonder if Begs will give her mum the meat hamper for her birthday 😂 we all know how she loves to gift her freebies...!
I bet you’re right! She always shows what she gets her Mum for her birthday, last year it was that crappy post box for her garden. Definitely a meat pack this year!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.