Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sween44

Chatty Member
The despicable piece of shit there’s no other words to describe this sad excuse of a human being . Using some poor old family for content . She’s a cunt simple as . It wouldn’t do her no harm to donate all the fucking clothes in her moth infested wardrobe she don’t wear or her piles of Christmas decorations she hoards in the scout hut . But NO the hoarder won’t let go .
Who does she think she is . My alarms are wired up to my mains Thankyou and if there’s a power cut they kick into battery power . I’d rather take advice off Norman Price out of Fireman Sam than listen to the sermon of Beggy Evans .
She will be swiping up smoke alarms for stocking fillers just you wait .
Roll on when that tree comes back out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dexy

VIP Member
Why has she not told us where Brooke is this morning ? Is she in bed ? Is she at work ?
I can’t go on with my day until I know. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
What if she helped just one person not get into debt by not promoting extreme overspending and buying tat?? It’s triggering I’m sure to someone with an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Screeching COME ON ENGLAND like she gives a toss about the football! All she’s bothered about is getting pissed the dim witted fucktard

• Heart
When I'm having a good time with friends, I don't feel the need to document every minute of it... Beggy does.

So when she's quiet and "meeting the girls" it's bollocks. Because look at how much she needs to show off.

She needs everyone to think she's so popular, look at beggy with her mates round, look at all the food look how much fun ut is at my house.

I'm reality, she looks a complete tit.

Shaking your phone to an alexa, showing your empty yet cluttered garden whilst you are serenaded by Elton John (party vibes right there) empty bottles like your 18, it just screams desperate 🤣

"everyone look at me, I'm such a cool human, with my free bbq meat, my England shirt and fresh shaved face, look at all my friends, I'm so amazing"

Begs, you looked like a fucking pissed up twat.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
See a set of doggy steps in B&M and then invents a problem with Dolly’s joints to justify buying them!
Gets lots of advice on joint supplements but doesn’t actually buy them. Just says she’ll “keep an eye on her and read up on the supplements” what a tight bitch! Can spend £100s on a vomit inducing handbag but can’t fork out a tenner for her dog!! Such a bullshitter!

• Heart

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
What I don't understand is she gets all glamed up to go morrisons, curled hair and makeup and then looks like shit when people come over!

Poptart

VIP Member
Fucking hell, how thick am I? Half way through this mornings post I actually thought she was going to offer to help/donate to the family who’s bungalow burnt down……WRONG! 🤬
Me too! I thought she was going to talk about donating them some homeware stuff out of one of her sheds, or let local people know where they could donate or what they could do to help but no, uses it for content only!

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I can vouch for this. I am one of the many small businesses that she has contacted basically saying send me your stuff for free and I will promote it on my channel. Er no thanks love, your engagement is CRAP why would I send you anything!!!

I cannot believe these companies don't do even a little bit of due diligence before sending her stuff. You don't have to be a marketing expert to do a little digging on this woman's account. It's not just about how many followers she has, its about engagement and how many of those followers are genuine and not bots!!! Not to mention, would you want a haggard washed up old simpleton like Beggy promoting your business??? I think not!

I have no sympathy for these businesses that send her stuff, if they can't do some simple research first then more fool them. The meat company is a prime example!

If anything, by sending this hag free stuff they are doing more harm to their reputation than good!

*sigh* sorry rant over, it just annoys me immensely!
OMG!! You mean you didn’t want your items thrown around by her, wearing her dressing gown and rubbing her nose constantly? 😂

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
She's embarassing but I'm not judging her for having a good time. She's done no different to millions of others. (I'm talking now not during lockdown when she was cruising B&M daily).
Now freedom day is all on for 15th July, the nation is nearly vaccinated. People have done what is required whilst the goverment has exploited the rules themselves. Masks from the looks of things will be optional. So, you do what you choose.
People that want to shield go for it, but equally people that want to move on, enjoy your lives.
I don't get people that judge people for enjoying a drink, enjoying company. You have a choice.
I for one am sick of restrictions, its a joke and nonsensical. You can hardly judge Begz in her house having a party when 1000s are at Wembley and going apeshit in pubs with total strangers.
But I can't see my kids sportsday, but I can take her theme park with a zillion random kids. It's a joke.
Halfcocks actions were the end of it all for me!
This will be my first and last post where I don't judge Begz!

• Heart
  • Angry
You think that greedy cunt would remember the grief she got when she was boasting about being gifted that BBQ last year!
Has anyone messaged the meat company? So tempted! 🤬

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's just started following a food place in Felixstowe so wait for the gifted cakes she has incoming.
Oh and a fake plant company & another clothes company.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she only ever follows small businesses when they are gifting her something. She never sources them out herself and buys from them.

Oh and instead of buying more fucking booze/clothes from Livias Boutique etc how about you do something to help in that local community you bragged about yesterday, I'm sure the family who lost everything in that fire would be beyond grateful for some help right now.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Why am I not surprised she used someone’s misfortune for content? “a couple of things i want to talk to you about” you basically just told us a story of someone in your town, then added a tiny shit bit at the end about making sure BBQ’s are out and test smoke alarms. If you felt that strongly about it you could’ve followed on with couple of informative posts (google is a wonderful thing!)
Could always donate them some of your many gifted items, to help them out!

• Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
I’m up for starting a Begz rave thread, considering how much she makes me laugh and feel better about my own life by comparison tbh :ROFLMAO:
Yup! That's why I miss Jeremy Kyle. I'd always watch an episode on catch up when getting ready for work to motivate myself for the day.
Fuck we're on 6 month count down now for Christmas.
Imagine planning it and it looking so shit as hers did last year!!
Influencers and there Christmas reveal, they live for it.
I'm going to bed now nostalgic for Stepfords or whatever he's was called before he had a hissy fit and deactivated, shit,.gormless acting Narnia reveal hahaha

• Haha

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I can't cope with this womans level of spending its insane!!!!! she has got to be the most wasteful materialistic person I've ever set eyes on!! she always wears the same thing has she got a hoarding habit??? Are all the things she has crammed into that tiny house like trophies? I don't get it ...it bemuses and pisses me off in equal measures! 🤡 clown

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
So it looks like none of the twats in that house work more than 10 hours a week
Jason working 2-6?
I’ve taken shits longer than that…

• Haha