Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Dawn and Shelley stay all night🤔 what a random thing to make for your hungover guests a dish of roast potatoes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So did Dawn and Shelley stay all night🤔 what a random thing to make for your hungover guests a dish of roast potatoes 🤷🏻‍♀️
She can’t have stay over guests. Both her spare rooms have been converted into jumble sales.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s not good form not to help tidy up as a party guest even if you are a bit pissed :confused:

I think it’s rotten everyone left everything to the hag the next morning - I bet Jaysun and Brooke aren’t lifting a finger to help either!

Reactions: 8
It’s not good form not to help tidy up as a party guest even if you are a bit pissed :confused:

I think it’s rotten everyone left everything to the hag the next morning - I bet Jaysun and Brooke aren’t lifting a finger to help either!
Why should they though, they both work and she doesn’t 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I received a reply back from TheCookSchool 😏
They were very polite & professional. I just hope they check out who they are gifting to in the future.
This has to be one of the most professional replies I've seen from a company in relation to an influencer being gifted their products. Kudos to them for even taking the time to reply 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dawn has put up her (unaltered) pics and there’s not one with the hostess-with-the-mostess. I wonder if she wouldn’t allow it not being filtered to duck and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment about Jaysun needing to be on the register has been deleted ...so yeah

Reactions: 4
She's embarassing but I'm not judging her for having a good time. She's done no different to millions of others. (I'm talking now not during lockdown when she was cruising B&M daily).
Now freedom day is all on for 15th July, the nation is nearly vaccinated. People have done what is required whilst the goverment has exploited the rules themselves. Masks from the looks of things will be optional. So, you do what you choose.
People that want to shield go for it, but equally people that want to move on, enjoy your lives.
I don't get people that judge people for enjoying a drink, enjoying company. You have a choice.
I for one am sick of restrictions, its a joke and nonsensical. You can hardly judge Begz in her house having a party when 1000s are at Wembley and going apeshit in pubs with total strangers.
But I can't see my kids sportsday, but I can take her theme park with a zillion random kids. It's a joke.
Halfcocks actions were the end of it all for me!
This will be my first and last post where I don't judge Begz!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Why is she missing so many nails ? In the candle giveaway looks like she only has 2 left. Or am I missing something? Not a good look.

Reactions: 1
977B0D41-FD87-4B87-8924-3B9ABBFB0A5B.png

The one who Thansk them for a lovely eve who was there…. Becky doesn’t even follow her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 647597
The one who Thansk them for a lovely eve who was there…. Becky doesn’t even follow her 🤣
Well that sums her up completely!!! Only follows those that can gift her something! I think that woman is Dawnies best pal, Beggy probably only invites her so that Dawnie will actually come!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’ll be up bright and early tomorrow to do a lovely shift at work ? 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.