Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift that keeps on giving!....LAWMARRY😂 Also...why still the filter when you’re remodelling your whole face🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
89E5A89C-450A-4226-A957-20816D029F49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she will keep up the work pretence today
Doubt it last week she only “ worked” 1 day. We used to get a full run done of her shift at the beginning of the week. She’s too dumb to keep up the pretence like she’s fooling anyone with the “ I’m home, changed for dinner now going to get sorted for bed “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More like wait till he’s gone out as he would call you out on your lies! 🤣🤣🤣
Let’s see what she changes into after work to get changed back out of again 🤫🤭
Absolutely 💯

I thought this yesterday after his "another jolly" comment.

You can only keep up the lies for so long until they all unravel so if she is lying it will all come out eventually.

Reactions: 11
So now the teeth are finished she’s obsessing about her face. Always straight onto the next thing hey Begs

Reactions: 13
Absolutely 💯

I thought this yesterday after his "another jolly" comment.

You can only keep up the lies for so long until they all unravel so if she is lying it will all come out eventually.
Absolutely and I can imagine Jason is the type to call her out on things and not care of he embarrassed her lol 😂

Reactions: 7
I want to see her face without a filter so we can see how bad the botox is and the damaged skin from the sun!!

Reactions: 8
Parking my bum here to watch the beggy tit show continue 😁
Parking my bum xx
Just FYI you can click watch and you will get notifications, you don’t have to comment to watch:
EDD6D7BE-671F-489F-BA95-59BE734A6770.jpeg

Click that button there to watch or unwatch a thread. You can also click on the “Becky home sweet home threads” at the top there in blue and there is an option to be notified of every new thread when it’s created:
9BB6116D-D03D-4CB6-BCAB-C6FE58EF3760.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Thank you @They See Me Trolling... for looking after our threads again 🤗

It must be so exhausting living a lie and having to pretend how great your life is just to keep your popularity on a social media app.
Why do these huns take Insta so seriously? It's like they have nothing else in their life. Go & live your life in the real world, in the here & now, not through a screen with a bloody filter attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She couldn’t look at the phone could she, usually she is looking at herself but today she was farting all over the place, difficult keeping lies up isn’t it

Reactions: 7
‘Prepping’ aka cooking Jaysuns (who’s off work and staying home) dinner so she doesn’t have to do it when she gets in from work 😂😂

imagine if she had a marriage built on equality & mutual respect rather than her husband carrying her financially and expecting her to cook for him when he’s off. My hubby would be cooking for me for when I got in (we both work full time).

also, her grotty nails 👀

in fact my hubby would be up sorting me food to take to work.

Imagine cooking a curry at 8.30am 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.