Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Fucking hell, how thick am I? Half way through this mornings post I actually thought she was going to offer to help/donate to the family who’s bungalow burnt down……WRONG! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cheesefiend

I LOVE that shes planning a big bbq.
Because we are on a flood warning 😂

Its meant to be thunder and lightning all day.

Ha. Hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Marylou

VIP Member
I received a reply back from TheCookSchool 😏
They were very polite & professional. I just hope they check out who they are gifting to in the future.
This has to be one of the most professional replies I've seen from a company in relation to an influencer being gifted their products. Kudos to them for even taking the time to reply 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
NOT the hag fingering that sweat shop produced leopard print T shirt and calling it an "easy chuck on". Chuck up more like 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Murmuring to herself while eye banging herself in the mirror and storying the whole time 🤣

Stamping around the streets like she's Donatella Versace with a Greggs bag in one hand and her phone in the other 🤣 🤣

I have no idea why she makes me laugh so much, she's genuinely like a parody instahun account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Everyone on about that photo of the beach yet happily share her from insta 😴😴😴😴

anyway swiftly moving on from the Beggy fan club
Theres a huge difference between sharing photos of Becky and a baby. Becky puts herself out there, the baby doesn't. She was even told by her son not to share pictures of Eliza on Insta.

At least scribble her out. Every other thread blanks out children's and babies faces, why is this one the exception?

And it's not a fan club, its basic safeguarding. Just because that knobhead doesn't do it doesn't mean people on bere should be doing it.

A few posts back everyone was getting bent out of shape over Becky sharing a beach photo and gunning to get her fired, what makes this different, given we know her parents dont want her shared on instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sickofem

Chatty Member
Absolute cheek of her & Brookie spending the amount of money they do on cosmetic procedures & then waiting for a free NHS op for her tonsils, if they can spend the amount they do on cosmetic procedures then why not pay private for the op so the poor little princess isn’t suffering! Skanks, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
So they hosted for the football last weekend and now Sunday aswell. Wouldn’t one of the others host this week if they were any sort of decent friends. Says it all doesn’t it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet when begs vanishes for the day, or hours, she's really here having a nose at what she needs to do next 😂😂😂

Tomorrow morning it will be...

Morning. I. Hope you. Are. All. OK. **hair ruffle**
I. Hope. You slept. OK. **looks away from camera**
I'm I had such a great day yesterday. Was lush. **looks away. Ruffles hair**
Um yeah.
Weather's proper shit. **lip smack teeth suck**
I Gonna take dolly for a walk.
So yeah. Have a good day whatever you are. Up. To. And I catch you later.

Blows dry mouth kiss to camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Abbot Loins, Ester Lauder, Biofolds, Westerfield, Purgolar, ASOS, Cheerylane, Dermasomething .. The list is endless
oh and don't forget BISTA shopping outlet one of my particular faves

oh and don't forget BISTA shopping outlet one of my particular faves
no....scratch that my favourite is Silver CORPSE fence paint......woman is as thick as the mince in her gifted burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 32