Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute selfish bleep she is, playing loud music so late into the evening, no thought for the neighbours.

What's the betting she won't be on tomorrow because shes hungover, she seriously needs to grow up and act her age

Reactions: 15
Maybe you can’t catch COVID if you’re all

Just because we ‘can’ doesn’t mean we ‘should’
Very true. I haven’t really hugged anyone other than my mum and sis, that said I haven’t seen many other people anyway!

Reactions: 3
Wow, her party looks banging!!
An empty garden 🤣

Does she not just want to leave her hubby and his mates to enjoy the footie? All men want is some beers and the tele..no dick head wives hanging around posing and pouting in photos! 🤭🙄 honestly..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Proper old wrinkly bleeping chavs the lot of them . Don’t think the England sponsors will be calling Beggy soon to do a collab with them .

Reactions: 5
One eye looking at the football, the other looking where she left her drink 🤣View attachment 646643
It’s pics like this which show how unreal she is on her page. Just be you Becky - you always said you want to kee
It real but you don’t. People judge you because your insta is so different to ur reality. People will have more a respect for you being true without filters!!

I just walked in from work and when I tell you I ran to watch her stories. I can’t decide what my favourite/most cringe part was. Her grunting Engerlaaaanndd. Her mate randomly shouting Sterling over and over again like she knows what she’s on about. Or the empty bottle boomerangs like a bleeping teenager that’s gone 2s on an 8pack of Bicardi Breezers. Pure entertainment and I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LQOC obviously didn't advise her friend not to show drunken nights on Instagram. Keep some of your life private for God's sake Becky. Why humiliate yourself and your group of friends. If you were really enjoying and engaged with your friends company then you wouldn't even give Instagram a thought all evening. Hope you have the decency to tell your neighbours before having noisy house parties. That's what respectful people do.
For god sake suffer in silence in the morning. No one on instagram has a "need" or "want" to know if you are hungover. Just deal with it yourself.

I’m just off to work and if I lived next to her I would leave my Alexa in my garden with a Jack hammer noise on all day but then to wrongs don’t make a right do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an absolute pleb! In the garden on her own, lighting her candles and singing to Elton John. Panned to the 'friend/free loader' looking like she's embarrassed to be there and then giving alexa her close up. Now don't get me wrong we all do stupid tit when we've had a few the difference is we don't (hopefully) post it constantly all over social media. She can cry troll all she wants but you made your (superking) bed now you can lie in it...put yourself out there for every man and his dog to see, and people are gonna have an opinion

Reactions: 22
When I'm having a good time with friends, I don't feel the need to document every minute of it... Beggy does.

So when she's quiet and "meeting the girls" it's bollocks. Because look at how much she needs to show off.

She needs everyone to think she's so popular, look at beggy with her mates round, look at all the food look how much fun ut is at my house.

I'm reality, she looks a complete tit.

Shaking your phone to an alexa, showing your empty yet cluttered garden whilst you are serenaded by Elton John (party vibes right there) empty bottles like your 18, it just screams desperate 🤣

"everyone look at me, I'm such a cool human, with my free bbq meat, my England shirt and fresh shaved face, look at all my friends, I'm so amazing"

Begs, you looked like a bleeping pissed up twit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs to realise she is the master of her own destiny - sounds like I've been up and smoking something 😅 but what I mean is that her behaviour on her account will come back to haunt her, she is solely responsible for her behaviour and not everybody is going to like what they see or agree with her . It's quite clear social media has taken over her life. I'm not on social media when I'm out with people. We may take a few photos and then after the event several of us may upload etc but never during. Beggy does it for the brag, the look at me and what I'm doing, yes look at you! She needs to realise how embarrassing she is. She isn't a massive insta star she is desperate for attention and free stuff 🤣 and wants to brag about it, nobody likes a bragger!

Reactions: 19
She looked so lonely and pathetic in her last few stories on her own in the garden………obviously her guests weren’t interested in her ‘for the gram’ garden antics and just wanted to watch the football.

No advertising or showing the free food she was sent by a small business……..why on earth these companies gift her I’ll never know.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.