Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she said to that shop owner
'Oooh get yourself on Insta, I have 100k bots, they'll love your stuff'

Which really means ; Get yourself on insta so I can get free stuff gifted to me!

duck off Beggy, supporting small businesses, yet you've never been in there before and you never bought anything from them today either.
She is such a gigantic bell end.
duck OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
‘Liviees’ has less clothes than beggy does in her charity shop wardrobe

Also, how can a shop be cuteeeee?
Dogs, cats , babies are cute. Not a fuckin clothes shop you divvy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Silly old bag . Slinking around Felixstowe like she’s some sort of Instagram sensation . Hair as wild as the hills , tacky old sunglasses and tits reaching her knees as she’s walks . bleeping old lush . What a state . She’s a bloody good advertisement for all these beauty procedures she’s paid out for .😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Which really means ; Get yourself on insta so I can get free stuff gifted to me!

duck off Beggy, supporting small businesses, yet you've never been in there before and you never bought anything from them today either.
duck OFF!
THIS!! Notice she didn’t buy anything. If she had she would have veen supporting a small local business

Reactions: 16
And why did she put bronzer over all of her face? And sh did before people said more make up tips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg my typos are as bed as hers in this duck sake 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also noticed she was outside no mask and walks straight inside the shop clearly no mask on, says it all about her attitude towards things doesn’t it!

Reactions: 11
THIS!! Notice she didn’t buy anything. If she had she would have veen supporting a small local business

duck OFF!

She was literally walking the streets touting for business 🤣 how embarrassing! Go get a full time job you melt instead of embarrassing yourself visiting small businesses asking for codes and If they are on insta 🙄 the woman has no shame

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She didn’t buy anything from that shop because they of no use to her. If they’d been on instagram I bet she would have bought something! Then gone straight home and storied herself throwing it round like a piece of tit, like she does with all her purchases so carelessly, tagging them in the hope of some freebies in the future 🙄

Reactions: 22
NOT the hag fingering that sweat shop produced leopard print T shirt and calling it an "easy chuck on". Chuck up more like 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Murmuring to herself while eye banging herself in the mirror and storying the whole time 🤣

Stamping around the streets like she's Donatella Versace with a Greggs bag in one hand and her phone in the other 🤣 🤣

I have no idea why she makes me laugh so much, she's genuinely like a parody instahun account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I could of brought loads I there that I don’t need, ain’t that what you normally do but wait hang on it won’t be gifted and you can’t return for a refund to do Insta content as they don’t have an account so no swipe up or code.........if I was in one of them shops or walking along I would think you twit you ain’t no Kim k videoing yourself

Reactions: 11
If Soul candles were the last candles available on planet earth I still wouldn’t buy them and I love candles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If Soul candles were the last candles available on planet earth I still wouldn’t buy them and I love candles
They are shite, I got the relax Reed defuser when they first came out ( don’t judge I have me needed my ways) 🤣🤣🤣 can’t even smell it was absolutely rubbish! I’ve had some wax melts off another company begga used to rave about and they was lovely but soul is shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did order a couple of months ago from Soul as I was curious (yes yes I know, didn't use her code though 😅) Honestly wished I could have returned them for a refund. They went in the bin 👎 I don't want to bash somebody's business but they really are not all that, not worth the hype or the money!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.