Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta get those swipe ups in before she starts 'work'
Didn't she always do Tuesday evening & all day Wednesday?
She is lying about something!
Oh and duck off with the 2+2 shite, we all know about your life because YOU show it every day 🥱

Reactions: 13
Theres a huge difference between sharing photos of Becky and a baby. Becky puts herself out there, the baby doesn't. She was even told by her son not to share pictures of Eliza on Insta.

At least scribble her out. Every other thread blanks out children's and babies faces, why is this one the exception?

And it's not a fan club, its basic safeguarding. Just because that knobhead doesn't do it doesn't mean people on bere should be doing it.

A few posts back everyone was getting bent out of shape over Becky sharing a beach photo and gunning to get her fired, what makes this different, given we know her parents dont want her shared on instagram?
Totally agree. Becky’s Instagram account is fair play. It’s an open account.

The photo was taken from her personal Facebook account. Yes cover photos are not private, but it’s still her personal account and that photo is not appropriate for here in my opinion.

Reactions: 15

The photo was taken from her personal Facebook account. Yes cover photos are not private, but it’s still her personal account and that photo is not appropriate for here in my opinion.
But her cover photo is there for everyone to see. Im not saying its right to share it on here but if she doesn’t want to leave herself wide open don’t have it as your cover photo. My cover photo is a scenery shot no people but Beggy couldn’t do that. She’ll moan at some point about tattle wankers sharing it but she’s put it there to be used. She knows exactly what she is doing as moaning about tattle using that photo will give her content. Everyone is entitled to privacy but you have a responsibility to keep yourself private

Reactions: 12
duck off with your "you don't know me" smug post, you piece of filth - we KNOW what goes on, and you know we do! 🙄 You're a duplicitous, lying, insincere, theiving bastard with no morals (hence the Claire donation drama) so carry on trying to curl your ratty hair and spending grands and grands of Jaysun's money on tit for hiw bargain basement house and skeletal body because you're far from happy, hence why you make up "friends", barely eat and rely on alcohol..... 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I must admit the photo on here doesn’t sit right with me. Makes us look no better than her tbh whether it’s public on her fb or not.

can’t believe she bought something just cos it was £1 that isn’t even made for her phone. What’s she going to do with it?? It doesn’t fit her phone so why? Just why?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She practically showed herself up as a typical hoarder with that £1 story, 58% saying they wouldn’t buy it because it’s only £1!!
Oi LQOC sort your bestie out, I don’t know how maybe call your friends at C5 to invite her on extreme hoarders or something 🤷‍♀️ Or better still you go to her house and make her follow your “ throw it Thursday” hashtag 💡💡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck off with your "you don't know me" smug post, you piece of filth - we KNOW what goes on, and you know we do! 🙄 You're a duplicitous, lying, insincere, theiving bastard with no morals (hence the Claire donation drama) so carry on trying to curl your ratty hair and spending grands and grands of Jaysun's money on tit for hiw bargain basement house and skeletal body because you're far from happy, hence why you make up "friends", barely eat and rely on alcohol..... 😑
Don’t hold back BB! 😂😂😂

Exactly. Who are you trying to convince you are happy Becky? Yourself? People who spend like this ( regardless of wealth ) are filling a void.

I agree it serves no purpose on here.

Reactions: 6
She started following thecookschool so I guess a free food hamper full of bbq meat will be on it's way to Beggy soon.
Westholme got a few of these if I remember rightly too!
Don't understand these companies who send food hampers to people who can afford to buy it themselves.
Give to The Trussell Trust or a local food bank not greedy, grabby instahuns who will take freebies, but never buy from you themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Don’t hold back BB! 😂😂😂

Exactly. Who are you trying to convince you are happy Becky? Yourself? People who spend like this ( regardless of wealth ) are filling a void.

I agree it serves no purpose on here.
Haha! 😂 All these shifluencer Instagrammers piss me off, but she's absolutely vile - the worst I know of - and
therefore infuriates me! 😠

Reactions: 5
She started following thecookschool so I guess a free food hamper full of bbq meat will be on it's way to Beggy soon.
Don't understand these companies who send food hampers to people who can afford to buy it themselves.
Give to The Trussell Trust or a local food bank not greedy, grabby instahuns who will take freebies, but never buy from you themselves.
the greedy witch 😡😡😡😡
I mean she has gusto so why the hell does she need another £50 weekly food box!!! Can’t she bleeping order bbq food from gusto? It’s all grab grab grab be it a £1 sanitising box or £50 bbq box 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
how can we see who she starts following?

Reactions: 2
Nah, it’s a mix of sand and shingle. Doesn’t look like Felixstowe beach. Could be further along though. We do have some Sandy beaches here.
I think it’s elsewhere, even the sandy bits here aren’t that sandy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.