Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbot Loins, Ester Lauder, Biofolds, Westerfield, Purgolar, ASOS, Cheerylane, Dermasomething .. The list is endless
oh and don't forget BISTA shopping outlet one of my particular faves

no....scratch that my favourite is Silver CORPSE fence paint......woman is as thick as the mince in her gifted burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been reading here Begs? It didn’t occur to you to post a pic of the bbq meat before you read your favourite internet site did it?? We know you know! 😄😄😄
Edited to say it wasn’t her pic she shared one from their Instagram page, it probably didn’t occur to her to take a pic or leave a review! She’s not that intelligent
Maybe the company dropped her a message after receiving messages from tattlers

Reactions: 7
You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.
This. This has really annoyed me. The company obviously ( sorry *cringe lol ) have never watched one day of her stories or they would've seen she can’t string a sentence together let alone review something.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

no....scratch that my favourite is Silver CORPSE fence paint......woman is as thick as the mince in her gifted burgers
ughhhhh we need a Wiki seriously, because at this point I have to remind everyone about los vaygus, BAWWWWS (meaning baubles), pergOHlarr and KONG PO chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she would deffo have the cook school again….if it’s free. I doubt very much if she would put her hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 23
Her chin on the dressing gown stories today looks even stranger than usual. It looks like it has the consistency of orange peel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Abbot loin, it’s like she cannot be bothered to learn the names of things, she does it with Gousto pronounces it gusto, it’s goooosto you moron also let’s not forget the corpse paint that her garden is covered in. Get in the fuckin bin beggy! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ughhhhh we need a Wiki seriously, because at this point I have to remind everyone about los vaygus, BAWWWWS (meaning baubles), pergOHlarr and KONG PO chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OK who's up for making a WIKI page for her!!!

WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
Why did she not take a picture of her cooked meat or did she not even use it!! She could take a pic of her bleeping Alexa and countless selfies but not the product someone has gifted her!! Beggy Beggy Beggy scabby old witch shes pissing me off so much lately

Reactions: 21
OK who's up for making a WIKI page for her!!!

Why did she not take a picture of her cooked meat or did she not even use it!! She could take a pic of her bleeping Alexa and countless selfies but not the product someone has gifted her!! Beggy Beggy Beggy scabby old witch shes pissing me off so much lately
Exactly! I think that’s why it’s really pissed me off, a £50 hamper for free and she can’t even make one of her crappy wobble the camera stories while it was cooking! Lazy grabby wannabe she’ll never make it as an influenza she’s too lazy to do anything. And same every time she talks just want to message her duck OFF 🤣🤣🤣
The fact she thinks she’s a relatable account is hilarious, I don’t think I know one person that can relate to the utter shite she chats and does. She’s one crabby wrinkly delusional old hag!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think Beggy is sexually frustrated?
First we had the soul 'sexy smell' Nero. Then it was Boxer from that series she watched and now she's creaming her knickers over Sex Life.
Oi short arsed Wiggins, go & sort your wife out!!
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
First we had the soul 'sexy smell' Nero. Then it was Boxer from that series she watched and now she's creaming her knickers over Sex Life.
🤮
Lmao she probably is, can’t really blame old jaysuunnnn though banging a bag of bones like her! She definitely needs something maybe we should all set a go fund me up for big fake dick she’d get on great with it like two peas in a pod 😂😂😂😂😂😂🍆

• Haha
🤮
Literally came here to say the same thing! She's like an overgrown teenager. I've watched Sex Life, and I've not posted all over my stories with a 😋 emoji. It's ridiculous!

Lmao she probably is, can’t really blame old jaysuunnnn though banging a bag of bones like her! She definitely needs something maybe we should all set a go fund me up for big fake dick she’d get on great with it like two peas in a pod 😂😂😂😂😂😂🍆
🤣🤣 this has just made me proper laugh out loud! The big fake dick would arrive at her house and she would do a swipe up for it. Get my DICK , just swipe up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤮
I’m 100 per cent sure she’d have a primark paper bag he could use to put over her head as well . So no excuses Jaysun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally came here to say the same thing! She's like an overgrown teenager. I've watched Sex Life, and I've not posted all over my stories with a 😋 emoji. It's ridiculous!

🤣🤣 this has just made me proper laugh out loud! The big fake dick would arrive at her house and she would do a swipe up for it. Get my DICK , just swipe up 🤣
Omg could you imagine her talking about sex toys 🤢🤮🤮🤮 that would be enough to make anyone dry up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.