Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t shown her scrawny face all day. Must be a monster hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed that a couple of accounts on this thread who never contribute or like a post if we are calling out Beggy, but they soon 'like' posts if they read anything positive about her.
They're obviously still blinded by Beggys bullshit 😁 or they are Beggy!
Oh hi 👋🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone else noticed that a couple of accounts on this thread who never contribute or like a post if we are calling out Beggy, but they soon 'like' posts if they read anything positive about her.
They're obviously still blinded by Beggys bullshit 😁 or they are Beggy!
Oh hi 👋🏼
Yup.

Sorry this isn’t a rave thread. See yourself out. So yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m up for starting a Begz rave thread, considering how much she makes me laugh and feel better about my own life by comparison tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m up for starting a Begz rave thread, considering how much she makes me laugh and feel better about my own life by comparison tbh :ROFLMAO:
Yup! That's why I miss Jeremy Kyle. I'd always watch an episode on catch up when getting ready for work to motivate myself for the day.
duck we're on 6 month count down now for Christmas.
Imagine planning it and it looking so tit as hers did last year!!
Influencers and there Christmas reveal, they live for it.
I'm going to bed now nostalgic for Stepfords or whatever he's was called before he had a hissy fit and deactivated, tit,.gormless acting Narnia reveal hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup! That's why I miss Jeremy Kyle. I'd always watch an episode on catch up when getting ready for work to motivate myself for the day.
duck we're on 6 month count down now for Christmas.
Imagine planning it and it looking so tit as hers did last year!!
Influencers and there Christmas reveal, they live for it.
I'm going to bed now nostalgic for Stepfords or whatever he's was called before he had a hissy fit and deactivated, tit,.gormless acting Narnia reveal hahaha
That bloody Narnia reveal was hilarious! i couldn’t believe it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bloody Narnia reveal was hilarious! i couldn’t believe it! 😂
Literally laughing as I'm picturing it now. Wtf went down haha. Then bleeping asking us to chip in for his mortgage.
Good times, good times

• Haha
Street lamps and fake snow 😂😂😂
He was well chuffed with it as well, wasn't he?
Yeah I lost a lot of respect for him when he opened that just giving page.

Best thing he did though was call Beggy out for her BBQ!

Reactions: 23
Literally laughing as I'm picturing it now. Wtf went down haha. Then bleeping asking us to chip in for his mortgage.
Good times, good times
I was thinking about him the other day! I wonder if he managed to raise enough funds....cheeky get!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well thought out reply and Well done you for flagging her up!

Not enough probably 😚 The most prominent question is. .. how much did she bin!?
It baffles me how someone can be so greedy and wasteful at the same time!

Reactions: 8
Good times, good times
He had a very high opinion of himself didn’t he. And now he’s gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He had a very high opinion of himself didn’t he. And now he’s gone 😂
I wish Begster had at least that about her and go, she wouldn't be missed and this shite must end at some point? I know, i know, wishful thinking.

Reactions: 8
The woman has the bedtime of a toddler ...how early does she go to bed!! I've just come in from sitting outside with my husband and kids as its a warm summers evening not far from her ...shes a sad old hag....i wonder what fresh hell of content awaits us this week?!

I wish Begster had at least that about her and go, she wouldn't be missed and this shite must end at some point? I know, i know, wishful thinking.
She won't go Instagram is the only thing she has in her life ...she wouldn't have anything else

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand is she gets all glamed up to go morrisons, curled hair and makeup and then looks like tit when people come over!

Since when were we allowed to hug friends and family ???? I go to take my 91 year old mum shopping once a fortnight and still im keeping my distance from her !!! they take the piss!!!
Tbf as much as I agree with everything said on here, not many people are sticking by the rules anymore. I was at a family party yesterday, we've all been double jabbed and most of the day we were outside. Once the football started everybody was inside. I did say to my husband I felt bad being inside but you'd have thought there was no pandemic the way his family were kissing and hugging. The difference is I didn't film any of it. Shes a cock.

She's embarassing but I'm not judging her for having a good time. She's done no different to millions of others. (I'm talking now not during lockdown when she was cruising B&M daily).
Now freedom day is all on for 15th July, the nation is nearly vaccinated. People have done what is required whilst the goverment has exploited the rules themselves. Masks from the looks of things will be optional. So, you do what you choose.
People that want to shield go for it, but equally people that want to move on, enjoy your lives.
I don't get people that judge people for enjoying a drink, enjoying company. You have a choice.
I for one am sick of restrictions, its a joke and nonsensical. You can hardly judge Begz in her house having a party when 1000s are at Wembley and going apeshit in pubs with total strangers.
But I can't see my kids sportsday, but I can take her theme park with a zillion random kids. It's a joke.
Halfcocks actions were the end of it all for me!
This will be my first and last post where I don't judge Begz!
A lot of schools still had sports day, that was down to the school. Sports events and the football pubs shown on TV have all had to have a negative test to go in and are tested days later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.
It’s so ungrateful isn’t it!!! I’d genuinely be curious of seeing the quality of the meat, she is tit at her job (sorry hobby!). Speaking of jobs, I wonder when she’s working this week 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is she gets all glamed up to go morrisons, curled hair and makeup and then looks like tit when people come over!
“What I don't understand is she gets all glamed up to go morrisons, curled hair and makeup and still looks like tit.”
Fixed that bit for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.