Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a nose at her FB she posted a pic of her and Eliza at the beach presume that’s where she was Saturday as it was posted 23 hours ago.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't go a day now without an #ad #aff swipe up. It's so blatant that that's all she cares about.
These instahuns don't give a duck about their followers, they're just shoppers to them who line their pockets.
Beggy used to be ok at the beginning, I liked her content & dare I say it I even liked her, but now she is just an embarrassing beg.
She got greedy and doesn't it bleeping show!!!
I’ve only followed her for nearly a year (lucky me it was just in time for hair extension gate 🙏🏻) and even I can see a huuuuuge change in her. I went back and nosied at her older posts and stories, she speaks entirely different to how she does now. Actually questioned if it was still her

Reactions: 10
Had a nose at her FB she posted a pic of her and Eliza at the beach presume that’s where she was Saturday as it was posted 23 hours ago.
Seen it too, maybe we should all share it and out the sarcastic wink face see how she likes it the old trout!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've followed her for about 5 years now and I used to really like her, now its just all about codes and swipe ups and shes just coming across as a desperate mess and so boring...shes lost her way and her mental health I fear is suffering too.

Reactions: 11
I've followed her for about 5 years now and I used to really like her, now its just all about codes and swipe ups and shes just coming across as a desperate mess and so boring...shes lost her way and her mental health I fear is suffering too.
The quotes and sayings she is posting makes me wonder if she is crying out for help. She doesn't look happy, keeps posting stuff about not knowing what others are going through so I do think something has happened. She has lost her way, who she is and has become an insta puppet. Always desperate to be part of the crowd and have to copy other accounts. She will never be happy. She associates happiness and wealth with material goods. The more handbags I have the richer I appear and the truth is that it doesn't makes you look like a spoilt materialistic grabby person!

The swipe ups have increased so either job loss or hours cut down.

Reactions: 17
First pic of her and Eliza together in nearly 2 years 🤔 Knowing Beggy as we do this screams that she doesn't see her that regularly otherwise she would have posted pics before.
And why all the cloak & dagger malarkey, just say you're off to spend the day with your granddaughter 🙄 Attention seeking tit!!

Reactions: 31
She’s definitely up to something or something or somebody’s pissed her off .
Considering for months on end now she’s posted everything about her life from Botox age spots hairy chins and boils on her arse somethings gone down. All the swipe ups are a cry for help as shes probably skint and needs her sheep to line her pocket . She’s a sad old cow who uses Instagram to live a fantasy life and lives in cloud cuckoo land .

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely up to something or something or somebody’s pissed her off .
Considering for months on end now she’s posted everything about her life from Botox age spots hairy chins and boils on her arse somethings gone down. All the swipe ups are a cry for help as shes probably skint and needs her sheep to line her pocket . She’s a sad old cow who uses Instagram to live a fantasy life and lives in cloud cuckoo land .
Definitely. And I get the impression Dawn is distancing herself too.

Reactions: 11
Innit sad that a day seemingly normal type of day is so very rare in the life she has carved for herself,and the fact she is missing for 24hrs sparks her to behave pathetically immature-she's not
Bright enough to be up to anything. She can't even create a reel
Without the palm of her ginormous hand and same songs over and over. She's just in a bit of a hole and greed is what she's left with. LQOC
Thinks she's Instagrams answer to holly willobooby. By hey
Both have threads,they
Both have lots in common,they both have it wrong -IMO of
Course 😂 ah opinions-not trolling-these women are
Both
Deluded and so far above their stations they are nuts-
Greedy and very braggy and absolutely no prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that photo on a public FB? If it isn’t, it shouldn’t be on here.

The hag’s public car crash content on the gram is fair game for tattle to laugh at and is more than enough for me!

Reactions: 16
Is that photo on a public FB? If it isn’t, it shouldn’t be on here.

The hag’s public car crash content on the gram is fair game for tattle to laugh at and is more than enough for me!
I didn’t post but just commenting to say Beggy posted it as her cover story which are public.

Reactions: 4
So it looks like none of the twats in that house work more than 10 hours a week
Jason working 2-6?
I’ve taken shits longer than that…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always think his shifts are weird, almost like part time. That pic is public on her fb

Reactions: 6
And there it is ...Another swipe up!
She can't go 24 hours without trying to fleece money off folk 🖕🏼

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.