Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is vile.

£50 worth of free food again, along with her 2 weekly deliveries of gousto.

She is a greedy, self obsessed knob head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends tit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own bleeping food.
Things like this piss me the duck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's bleeping sickening!!!
I see people like Beggy and I'm so glad I haven't turned out like her. Grabby and greedy! Insta is her ticket for free stuff and some pennies that's all she cares about

Now surely they sent her that to showcase to her followers, that is the last you will see of it or hear it because like I've said before she isn't interested in promoting products/small businesses, she is interested in what they can give her, what she can grab now.

I follow a small biz on Insta who has took a stand against these huns messaging them for collabs or gifts when they have had no other contact with them. I feel a few more should follow suit!

Reactions: 21
she has she absolutely no style. I'm not saying that in the way of an opinion, im saying it factually if you know what I mean..... like, when im going out my style is dress, high neck, cover the boobs and show the legs since ive got small boobs and slim legs (work with what you have) On a summer day, I wear shorts and a top which goes right up to my neck.. like I have my own style that I wear that suits my body.

she has absolutely no style, everything is mismatched, she doesn't accentuate her body shape, just drowns her frame in those snide as duck buzz shirts
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Exactly.

Reactions: 3
You think that greedy bleep would remember the grief she got when she was boasting about being gifted that BBQ last year!
Has anyone messaged the meat company? So tempted! 🤬

Reactions: 25
As soon as I saw the handle tagged I thought @GimmeGimmeGimme has her so sussed!! We could all afford 2 bottles of Pimms and a bottle of vodka along with all the other alcohol if all of our meat is gifted!!!😡 Here’s an idea “I’ve been gifted this food but you know what I can more than afford this so i’m giving it to someone in need”
Has the cheek to then show £180 egg chair, not sure if you’re aware but there’s been and still is a massive pandemic 😷 It’s affected people financially terribly, a lot of people right now don’t have £180 spare right now!!
That looked like an awful lot for 6 people, maybe it was the way it was shown!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As soon as I saw the handle tagged I thought @GimmeGimmeGimme has her so sussed!! We could all afford 2 bottles of Pimms and a bottle of vodka along with all the other alcohol if all of our meat is gifted!!!😡 Here’s an idea “I’ve been gifted this food but you know what I can more than afford this so i’m giving it to someone in need”
Has the cheek to then show £180 egg chair, not sure if you’re aware but there’s been and still is a massive pandemic 😷 It’s affected people financially terribly, a lot of people right now don’t have £180 spare right now!!
So many struggling, me included I’m not ashamed to say, she’s vile!!!! She will never be happy and that’s so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Botox, lashes, new teeth, dermaplaning and she feels the need to use a filter 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many struggling, me included I’m not ashamed to say, she’s vile!!!! She will never be happy and that’s so sad 😞
Me too and I think that’s why it’s make me so much more angry!!
There are a few decent butchers around her area why doesn’t she support small, LOCAL businesses, she’s such a hypocrite! support small businesses by taking the freebies and hoping her followers do the supporting for her!

Reactions: 16
I LOVE that shes planning a big bbq.
Because we are on a flood warning 😂

Its meant to be thunder and lightning all day.

Ha. Hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fingers crossed she gives all her guests a touch of the shits with her freebies . She’s an absolute greedy selfish bleep . 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Us too, even though we both work full time we’ve had some unexpected things pop up, we have a wonderful ‘pay as you feel’ shop at a farm at the road that rescue food from landfill that has been our saviour, we’re still contributing to the food bank on pay day with a few bags of pasta, tea & coffee etc. She has no social conscience, gives NOTHING back despite greedily enjoying freebies. Adding alcohol onto her gousto deliveries……..who would do that when they shop more than once a week UNLESS it was paid for with her sign up earnings.

Reactions: 13
You might as well say 5 people as she won't eat anything 🤷

Reactions: 2
She either a full on mug or she's trying to buy friends...when we have friends over or we go to friends we will make a curry/chilli or big pot of something but everyone brings their own drinks and crisp dip etc to share. We sure as he'll don't buy the drinks for everyone. They are rubbing their hands in glee!
Also stop with that godawful filter it makes you look even more haggard than you already are

Reactions: 13
Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends tit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own bleeping food.
Things like this piss me the duck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's bleeping sickening!!!
You were right 😂😂😂😂 as soon as I saw the story just I thought ‘oooooh tattlers called it’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said it before, she’s a bleep with a capital C but after seeing her story about the cookschool or whatever the duck it’s called, she a bleep with capital C U N T

I hate the fact she’s pretending she’s surprised when she receives a freebie, you picked the meat you witch, you picked the add on sides witch so drop the bleeping Omg I’m so surprised act and Just shut the duck up!! You only accepted the freebie bbq meat because you’re having the swingers over, the same way you accepted personalised chocolate bars to give to your 100 fathers and ofcourse for brookblessher to give to Joesun, the same way you accepted freebies to give your mother on Mother’s Day!!! FOR ONCE, put your bleeping hand in your pocket for others, not spend thousands and hundreds on tats for yourself and then beg for freebies for others!!!! Selfish vile creature

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.