Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re really your friends Beggy. They come round, eat your food and drink all your booze and bugger off leaving you with all the mess. My kids mates always tidied up after any parties, it’s called respect.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fire safety advice from the woman who, in about 3 months time, will have extension cable after extension cable lying all over the fucken place for her million lights and garlands!

She's a fucken liability to humanity! Stupid, wasteful cunt!

• Heart
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She started following thecookschool so I guess a free food hamper full of bbq meat will be on it's way to Beggy soon.
Westholme got a few of these if I remember rightly too!
Don't understand these companies who send food hampers to people who can afford to buy it themselves.
Give to The Trussell Trust or a local food bank not greedy, grabby instahuns who will take freebies, but never buy from you themselves.

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm actually not surprised that she is using football for content, let's not forget that this is the same woman who took pics & videos at a funeral to show on her stories 😏

• Angry
  • Wow

sickofem

Chatty Member
D5FC6E4D-8F56-47AD-B477-8CF893CB8345.jpeg

This is our local food bank in Felixstowe, at the church, they’re so low on food right now & then you get this greedy cow who never lifts a finger in our community.

• Sad
  • Heart

sickofem

Chatty Member
Of course the fucking hair dryer dried your hair in half the time!!! It wasn’t even wet, you literally showed us whilst on a walk & the hair was near enough dry!!! Just an excuse for a swipe up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Doing a boomerang of all the empty bottles. Its like she's 18 having her first ever house party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Gagajun

I said it before, she’s a cunt with a capital C but after seeing her story about the cookschool or whatever the fuck it’s called, she a cunt with capital C U N T

I hate the fact she’s pretending she’s surprised when she receives a freebie, you picked the meat you bitch, you picked the add on sides bitch so drop the fucking Omg I’m so surprised act and Just shut the fuck up!! You only accepted the freebie bbq meat because you’re having the swingers over, the same way you accepted personalised chocolate bars to give to your 100 fathers and ofcourse for brookblessher to give to Joesun, the same way you accepted freebies to give your mother on Mother’s Day!!! FOR ONCE, put your fucking hand in your pocket for others, not spend thousands and hundreds on tats for yourself and then beg for freebies for others!!!! Selfish vile creature

• Heart
  • Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
Silly old bag . Slinking around Felixstowe like she’s some sort of Instagram sensation . Hair as wild as the hills , tacky old sunglasses and tits reaching her knees as she’s walks . Fucking old lush . What a state . She’s a bloody good advertisement for all these beauty procedures she’s paid out for .😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Take your free gifted BBQ food...and your gifted BBQ and sit on your gifted garden furniture from 2 years ago. 😡😡🖕🖕🖕.
Boomerang away on your gloating/bragging get
together. You insensitive twat!!!
Ive had parents come to our school today worried sick how they will feed their kids over summer whilst in furlough....redundancies and embarrassed to ask if the free meal vouchers will be back on......😪😪😪😪.

She makes me sickkkkkkkkkkkk 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart