Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even been fun to mock this weekend.

Says a lot when a tattler can’t even be arsed with her dry arse content 🥱

Reactions: 16
I think she’s deliberately not posting much so that we don’t have much to talk about. I might be wrong, but I’ve thought that for a while now

Reactions: 20
I think she’s deliberately not posting much so that we don’t have much to talk about. I might be wrong, but I’ve thought that for a while now
I'm sure her meeting with LQOC has prompted her change. LQOC will have advised her not to show and tell every damn aspect of her life. Ask your followers what they want - which Becky did and then either keeps forgetting to show or plays re-runs of stuff. She's loosing the plot with Insta for sure as she has nothing to talk about now.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't go a day now without an #ad #aff swipe up. It's so blatant that that's all she cares about.
These instahuns don't give a duck about their followers, they're just shoppers to them who line their pockets.
Beggy used to be ok at the beginning, I liked her content & dare I say it I even liked her, but now she is just an embarrassing beg.
She got greedy and doesn't it bleeping show!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s definitely become like QVC. Is this really what people want to watch on Instagram?! I find Hinch more bearable to watch these days and that’s saying something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s waiting until July then it will be full steam ahead for Christmas! That and she is up to something.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't go a day now without an #ad #aff swipe up. It's so blatant that that's all she cares about.
These instahuns don't give a duck about their followers, they're just shoppers to them who line their pockets.
Beggy used to be ok at the beginning, I liked her content & dare I say it I even liked her, but now she is just an embarrassing beg.
She got greedy and doesn't it bleeping show!!!
I was the same, 3 years ago I liked her and her account was quite good. The last 18 months she’s changed drastically. She’s not a nice person at all and she needs help for all of her addictions. Her mental health is a mess and Instagram clearly has been a huge cause, like it is for so many of them saying they need a break. Some of the other larger accounts have claimed earlier this year to be struggling mentally and vanished. Their accounts are also not the best now and they all become so narcissistic and up their own arses as they grow. Filming your life 24/7 isn’t healthy and intrusive. That buzz won’t last long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Beggy had her 'friends' round she would be posting mills of boomerang pics of her teef and cocktails ...so yeah

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.