Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Do you know what - I’m delighted for her. What a lovely proposal at home alone in sweaty gym gear with the ring under the tree rather than a filmed staged Insta festival like Chessie’s showing off. (Must have been a huge box as it’s enormous 😂). Then that party looks awesome and it’s super sweet that he got Lewis there too. Top marks DP. I’m impressed. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I might just sound like a negative grinch but it makes me feel so low that some women’s whole personalities are just being engaged, married and having babies. There is more to life 🫠🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
In case you aren’t aware Team, Alice has a car and she wakes up really early to go to the gym at the crack of Dawn. She arrived even before her gym opens, and waits for it to open sitting in the dark, because she’s so motivated and completely comfortable in her body and mind. She does all this while all you sloths hit snooze for the 8th time before you drag yourself out of bed to cram a bowl of peasant’s cereal with cow juice (not plant-based) into your gobs before you throw on a budget blazer for work mode (get real, you’re not Bougie Alice with her tweed Chanel), getting on the crammed Northern Line to get to your dull 9-5. You got no sunlight in your eyes because you walked with your eyes half closed because you worked yesterday, and the day before and, well, the whole week and you’re fuckin knackered because you actually have a job.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

majestic26

VIP Member
Just watched the stories, her reaction when she sees Lewis is so sweet and authentic. This is the side of her we all love to see!!!! Less of the faux motivational speeches while she walks to the gym, less of the flappy hands ads. We all followed Alice because she was genuine and normal, that girls still in there somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Chessie’s wedding was so gross. Crammed with #spon #gifted. And just lots of grossness including the parade of z list influencers as bridesmaids, rapping, making reels. Ewwwwwwww
I reported chessie to the ASA as she didn’t declare a load of ads. I found out last month the complaint was upheld and she got a telling off. AMEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She would literally ride Andy Vincent like a Grand National winner slap bang in the middle of Third Space weights area if he gave her the nod. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
New thread for Alice and her TOTALLY FINE and positive vibes only persona ❤❤👍🏼👍🏼😍😍
Thanks for the new thread!!!
Quick recap:
Alice is still shagging her Daddy Paddy but only once a year when he’s not playing golf, still flogging cat sick freezer meals, the odd Dyson over priced gadget including a fan that’s bigger than she is, splurging most peoples mortgage payments on a designer blazer, soooooo excited about the new projects that we never ever hear about, even more excited about the Shit App monthly challenges that never upload, super happy with her body as food is fun and her friends agree (yes Tally dying to be skinny again Rye), nightmare times with four pimples on her arm, and coping so well and beyond belief with the abject trauma of having her hair extensions removed. Viva Almond, Princess of Chanel Tacky Bling and Dubious Lack of Style. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
That ring is gorgeous. And I also don’t think she’ll be “redesigning” it like Tally did with poor Jack’s classic solitaire to turn it into a Claire’s Accessories job. Bet Alice won’t be wanting to swap this stunner for that tacky number 😂🥰
I’m genuinely so happy for her. I got engaged in December. In a drunken nightclub in Brighton but hey, my engagement ring is beautiful and we are happy 15 years on. Enjoy this time Alice. 🥰

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
She is such a hypocrite. 'I might have abs showing in this pic but this is the one day in a blue moon that I look like this' - stop fucking catfishing everyone then! Use a pic of you looking normal to reinforce your message, not a picture of you posed and tensed and filtered accompanying a caption about how Instagram is full of smoke and mirrors. YOU ARE the smoke and mirrors!!!

Reactions: 20

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
The thing is Alice it's not really out of nowhere, is it...
It is part of your regular cycle of events and you really, genuinely need to get some help - that works. Your relationship with your body and your self-perception is so disordered that you clearly don't even realise how often you speak from a place of anxiety about them. Spend your time getting the help you need and maybe keep the book writing until you can speak with honesty. How can you currently write something that will be "essential reading for anyone who struggles with their relationship with their body" when you cannot even happily live in your own.
Well said. 👏🏻

Alice writing a book on how to live happily in and with their body is like Liz Truss writing the definitive political leadership manual. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19