Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that Alice openly shares posts about celebrating Hanukkah… where as the likes of Amelia Liana and Lily Pebbles… not a single word! Amelia in particular always tries to hide her Jewish heritage.
I think it’s a tricky one because sadly Jews are a historically persecuted and marginalised race. I have a close friend who’s Jewish and she’s not open about it because she’s scared what people will say and do.

I always think the same. The WAT girls and Gemma Alster also talk about being Jewish a lot. But both Amelia and Lily are “OG” influencers and wouldn’t have known how people would react, so easier to keep quiet about it I guess?

Saw on tiktok a Dyson ad where Alice is getting her hair done whilst grinning into the camera like the Cheshire cat. And the number of comments about how Alice's incessantly fake smiling was making them uncomfortable, and how old she looks in the ad...haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she been quiet this week or have I just been enjoying life and not seeing her whining?

Reactions: 1
Aww some happy news! Hope this step is what Alice has been looking for wellbeing-wise.
Not looking forward to the wedding #aff #ad spam though nor the ‘aren’t we having so much fun!’ hen do(s)

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure this is the exact one off the Pinterest board 😂
It had better have been after she set up a public board that he could see 😂😂 I’m happy for her too but also hope she doesn’t pin all her hopes of happiness on the whirlwind of wedding planning and sponsored ads. The big party with the surprises isn’t my cup of tea but looks like she had a great time!

Reactions: 7
Refreshing that she had a low key proposal and got together with regular people to celebrate.
I'm pleased for her. I hope paddy is as nice as she says he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh bless her. She seems like she's been in a bad place the last few months so I'm feeling happy for her. But like others have said, hope she doesn't think this is the silver bullet for her mental health and wellbeing. Still lots of work to be done - but now she doesn't have to worry about dropping heavy-handed hints every 5 minutes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
JEEEES the size of that ring!!

Anyone else think it bizarre DP planned the engagement around the day he could plan a party for her…surely getting engaged is about you as a couple? Why did he have to wait to propose on a day Lewis could be there????

Reactions: 8
Just watched the stories, her reaction when she sees Lewis is so sweet and authentic. This is the side of her we all love to see!!!! Less of the faux motivational speeches while she walks to the gym, less of the flappy hands ads. We all followed Alice because she was genuine and normal, that girls still in there somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
JEEEES the size of that ring!!

Anyone else think it bizarre DP planned the engagement around the day he could plan a party for her…surely getting engaged is about you as a couple? Why did he have to wait to propose on a day Lewis could be there????
Because he knew Alice would want Lewis to be at their engagement party the evening of their engagement.

Reactions: 3
I’m really happy for her, and unlike a lot of influencers including chessie and tally, it was all done off camera and clearly not just for content

Reactions: 17
Because he knew Alice would want Lewis to be at their engagement party the evening of their engagement.
My point is why the rush to have the party on the same day you get engaged. It’s about being a couple and spending your life together not in a party with people.

Reactions: 1
My point is why the rush to have the party on the same day you get engaged. It’s about being a couple and spending your life together not in a party with people.
I think it’s a nice idea. I got engaged this year and couldn’t wait to tell all my friends and family.

Reactions: 3
I must be getting soppy in my old age, I feel all warm and fuzzy after watching those stories. What lovely news and I agree re the story with Lewis, her reaction was v sweet.
I really hope this brings her the happiness she's so clearly after

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.