Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops! That slow motion jump just exposed the fact she's got her extensions put back in - see how the longer extensions separate from her natural hair just before she lands. Even with the extensions her hair is so so sparse and thin - shes got more extension than actual hair. Alice Balding.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wearing that to make herself look smaller, guaranteed. She looks absolutely bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
If I saw someone in that out and about I don’t think I’d stop laughing for a week. Then months and years down the line I’d remember and it would brighten my day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't know Alice had taken up American football.
bleeping hell is she auditioning for a remake of Dynasty when she’s finished playing the football?? What a horror. I like the fabric (as far as I can tell) but it’s completely the wrong shape for her and I’m sorry unless she’s grown six inches this is not accurate. Edited.

Reactions: 8
I have no words for the Gucci gilet, honestly what a waste of money

Imagine walking around wearing almost £7,000.
Lmao. Guilty at this. My engagement ring and watch are about $30, 000 total. Mind you, my ring isn't gaudy but was expensive and neither is my watch, it's a classic omega not a garish Rolex. Those are the only expensive materialistic items I have though.

Reactions: 2
Is she actually JOKING?!?!?!

talk about using photoshop/skinny app in this photo! Her body shape and height is COMPLETELY different compared to her videos. She has serious body dysmorphia issues and needs urgent help.

how she is even giving advice on body confidence is beyond me. She is literally trolling her followers with this post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she actually JOKING?!?!?!

talk about using photoshop/skinny app in this photo! Her body shape and height is COMPLETELY different compared to her videos. She has serious body dysmorphia issues and needs urgent help.

how she is even giving advice on body confidence is beyond me. She is literally trolling her followers with this post.
Plus her shadow is confusing

Reactions: 3
She said she’s renting it out soon? Wonder what that means. As in she’s putting it up for rent? Or she’s actually renting it instead of buying?
The shoulders are ridiculous.
I think she was thanking the stylist for bringing options to her flat for her to try and then saying she’s chosen this dress to rent for this future event. All a very elongated way basically of showing off about her wealth as usual

Paddy’s legs and feet need their own insta account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was thanking the stylist for bringing options to her flat for her to try and then saying she’s chosen this dress to rent for this future event. All a very elongated way basically of showing off about her wealth as usual

Paddy’s legs and feet need their own insta account
Yay she has a stylist. But why is stylist dressing her as a quarterback.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cosy Sunday’s what? Feet? Legs? I hope she has a good proof reader and editor for the Pulitzer Prize winning missive that’s being penned.

And why shorts??? Jeez DP would Hate it here. A stone farmhouse does not lend itself to shorts in November. 🙄😂
Nobody asked her or wanted to know what her cosy Sunday entails. A photo of her feet in DPs shorts clad crotch is so unnecessary.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.