Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might just sound like a negative grinch but it makes me feel so low that some women’s whole personalities are just being engaged, married and having babies. There is more to life 🫠🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I might just sound like a negative grinch but it makes me feel so low that some women’s whole personalities are just being engaged, married and having babies. There is more to life 🫠🫣
These type of people crash and burn the day after the wedding and become super depressed that they no longer have anything to look forward to or plan! I’ve seen it happen so many times!

Reactions: 15
Oh Alice. Stay away from Instagram and enjoy this lovely week with DP. I’m so sad she can’t just enjoy her life without constant external validation and contributions.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. It's the girls who change their surname on Facebook/Instagram within a few hours of getting married 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
whilst I am happy for her, she seems truly so happy with paddy. The gym story this morning where she is so obviously getting the ring in shot and talking with her hand so much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
whilst I am happy for her, she seems truly so happy with paddy. The gym story this morning where she is so obviously getting the ring in shot and talking with her hand so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeh it’s pretty obvious she’s stood there flashing the ring!!! She’s going to be an absolute show off with it all in true Alice style.
nobody would where an engagement ring like that to the gym, if she had any sense she’d leave it at home

Reactions: 8
Hahah I came here with that one. We know you're engaged love. Put it away.

Yeh it’s pretty obvious she’s stood there flashing the ring!!! She’s going to be an absolute show off with it all in true Alice style.
nobody would where an engagement ring like that to the gym, if she had any sense she’d leave it at home
Exactly, my ring stays firmly at home for the gym!

Reactions: 3
But everyone knows where she lives. It’s safe nowhere, all down to her incessant over sharing

Reactions: 1
I knew it was too good to be true, the whole quiet thoughtful engagement and time off social to enjoy it 😅 as soon as that story popped up today and she was stood posing with her ring I said out loud 'Oh for fucks sake Alice' 🤣 this wedding is going to be what we always thought it would be. She'll overpublicize it, accept ads as part of it, then retreat behind Paddy's 'desire for privacy' every now and then to give some kind of illusion that it's not a total cash grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she is insufferable and always will be. This morning’s story with her ring out was so cringe. The way she positioned her hand… I can’t 😂
I literally watched her story with her hand draped in shot and came straight to tattle for the comments HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going to be insufferable! She’s definitely already picked her dress, the venue, what size she wants to be, the honeymoon destination … who’s she kidding with these Q&A boxes?! That shits been on Pinterest since 2012!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.