Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I held my thumb down at several points in that Xmas tree time lapse and neither of them smiled once. When me and my husband do the tree we have a drink and a laugh and make it a fun activity! Also love this stop frame, her bum eating her trousers and paddy looking shocked

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck is he always in shorts - it’s December!! Their heating bills must be astronomical. He’d literally die if he lived in my house made of stone.
Edit - I’ve sussed it. He’s a postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I noticed no smiling too! It looks like they are barely even talking to each other? I don’t think the vibe is as cute as she thought it was going be.

Reactions: 11
I agree- I think she hoped for it to be a lovely occasion and romantic. It looked like they were drying the dishes together or hanging out the washing. Very bizarre. Their relationship seems cold judging by that .
Yes I noticed no smiling too! It looks like they are barely even talking to each other? I don’t think the vibe is as cute as she thought it was going be.

Reactions: 4
We haven’t had our heating on and my partner wears shorts and T-shirt whilst I’m wrapped in jumpers and blankets 😂 I feel sorry for Alice turning 30 soon I think she may have a meltdown about where she’s at with life etc. Because she can’t recognise her own privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you go back to last year this time in the thread we all said the same thing. I don’t think they have fun together at all. Sorta sad.
That outfit she’s got on needs to see the inside of a bin asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted a very similar video last year.
If you go back to last year this time in the thread we all said the same thing. I don’t think they have fun together at all. Sorta sad.
That outfit she’s got on needs to see the inside of a bin asap.

Yup - why has she posted something so similar again? There’s zero affection, they don’t even seem to look or talk to each other and tbh it just makes me sad watching that.

Her pretend boyfriend Andy Vincent was at the gym today so she coincidentally wore leggings that make her arse look fully sculpted 🤣 transparent much Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her pretend boyfriend Andy Vincent was at the gym today so she coincidentally wore leggings that make her arse look fully sculpted 🤣 transparent much Alice?
I can’t imagine wearing something sooo tight and transparent to work out in 🫣 way to make yourself feel even more vulnerable and self conscious!

Yup - why has she posted something so similar again? There’s zero affection, they don’t even seem to look or talk to each other and tbh it just makes me sad watching that.
This was the saddest video. Both unhappy seeming, zero humour, and no festive spirit at all. Not even a pair of silly antlers on hairband. And we know how much she loves a hairband! DP looks proper peeved - perhaps because she’s not allowing him to be Private Paddy by having him on film throughout the whole thing.

Whenever she does one those “ask myself anything” stories she asks herself about her and DP. And she always says how happppyyy she is and how he makes her laugh sooooo muchhhhhh. Didn’t see her happy or laugh throughout putting up a tree. And not even a row at the other end of the spectrum. What a stale relationship.

Reactions: 8
She would literally ride Andy Vincent like a Grand National winner slap bang in the middle of Third Space weights area if he gave her the nod. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She would literally ride Andy Vincent like a Grand National winner slap bang in the middle of Third Space weights area if he gave her the nod. 🙄
Brilliant! To be fair Andy looks like he’d be way more fun in bed than Paddy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the duck is he always in shorts - it’s December!! Their heating bills must be astronomical. He’d literally die if he lived in my house made of stone.
Edit - I’ve sussed it. He’s a postman.

"Postman Pad, Postman Pad"🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was the saddest video. Both unhappy seeming, zero humour, and no festive spirit at all. Not even a pair of silly antlers on hairband. And we know how much she loves a hairband! DP looks proper peeved - perhaps because she’s not allowing him to be Private Paddy by having him on film throughout the whole thing.

Whenever she does one those “ask myself anything” stories she asks herself about her and DP. And she always says how happppyyy she is and how he makes her laugh sooooo muchhhhhh. Didn’t see her happy or laugh throughout putting up a tree. And not even a row at the other end of the spectrum. What a stale relationship.
Two strangers would probably have more fun together putting a tree up! They are emotionless. No chatting, no smiling etc that we see off. Utterly bizarre.
Is it even time to put the tree up if you don't laugh, smile, have a little tiff etc? We are going to put ours up this week and I'm making mulled wine and we will have some Christmas tunes on.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.