Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s DP up to again?! Those strip joints must be raking it in 😳😂
She’s actually having a good time! She hasn’t posted her getting ready with the shoulder shrug and smirk, the outfit with the Chanel logo emblazoned everywhere, what she ate, or a selfie in the cab on the way out.

Reactions: 4
Yet another post about her trying to validate gaining a bit of extra fat. When all she's done is go from very skinny to skinny. In the words of Kourtney Kardashian - "[Alice], there are people that are dying" of far worse health problems than a middle class, white blonde PT who has a mental breakdown once a week because her ab lines are no longer visible. It's a recurring theme in her life, it makes her sound like a broken record and these "reminders" aren't for anyone but herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yet another post about her trying to validate gaining a bit of extra fat. When all she's done is go from very skinny to skinny. In the words of Kourtney Kardashian - "[Alice], there are people that are dying" of far worse health problems than a middle class, white blonde PT who has a mental breakdown once a week because her ab lines are no longer visible. It's a recurring theme in her life, it makes her sound like a broken record and these "reminders" aren't for anyone but herself.

She wrote that after I made the clean eating Alice comment above.
this book is already nauseating me. She has no basis to offer metal health advice to anyone.

• Heart
She is such a hypocrite. 'I might have abs showing in this pic but this is the one day in a blue moon that I look like this' - stop bleeping catfishing everyone then! Use a pic of you looking normal to reinforce your message, not a picture of you posed and tensed and filtered accompanying a caption about how Instagram is full of smoke and mirrors. YOU ARE the smoke and mirrors!!!

Reactions: 20
I might buy a copy of her book when it’s 99p in that weird book shop that sells craft kits and random toys. It’ll be good to use to get the log burner going. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is dull isn’t she? She seems to have no personality and nothing interesting to say. No wonder Daddy Paddy is constantly finding excuses to be away from her!

Another issue with the app! She needs to find better developers
I don’t get why it’s so hard. I use a similar app and each day you have one page/screen that shows you what to do that day. Why is it so hard for them to develop something that does that?

I was mooching the App Store last night and her app doesn’t even show on the top fitness ones - if you do look at it all the reviews are really old. I genuinely can’t see there being thousands and thousands of subscribers. It’s a badly run amateur piece of junk!

I was mooching the App Store last night and her app doesn’t even show on the top fitness ones - if you do look at it all the reviews are really old. I genuinely can’t see there being thousands and thousands of subscribers. It’s a badly run amateur piece of junk!
There’s probably 10-20 subscribers at best. Most app owners love to show off how many subscribers they have - it instills user confidence too. She never does. Because it’s probably negligible and not even worth shouting about

Reactions: 3
She is such a hypocrite. 'I might have abs showing in this pic but this is the one day in a blue moon that I look like this' - stop bleeping catfishing everyone then! Use a pic of you looking normal to reinforce your message, not a picture of you posed and tensed and filtered accompanying a caption about how Instagram is full of smoke and mirrors. YOU ARE the smoke and mirrors!!!
This bugged me so much. The message with the image makes no sense. She used that photo to plug her app so she clearly places lots of value on her visible abs and looking a certain way. But then she uses the same photo to pass on a message that she only looks like that once in a blue moon. So why use that photo to plug an app? “Download my app and pay me every month so you can look like me once in a blue moon.”
And then why within a matter of days use the same photo to say doesn’t matter what you look like. How are people lapping this up? The comments are so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went to a new dentist today - first appt in a while due to covid/moving - and first thing the dentist said when he looked in my mouth was “scalloped tongue” 😩 I wanted to laugh but it’s not really a laughing matter is it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.