Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but you can tell Alice is one of those that wants the ring and the party more than the marriage…
This ! I cannot agree more ! She's got plenty friends that are engaged or married ,why not shoot them a message asking them what they do ? But Nooooooooooo, almond braggy braggerton has to go online 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure it's wise to publicise that you are at a gym with a ring worth £££££ that you are going to be leaving sonewhere while you work out

Reactions: 18
Lots of news stories about lockers at high end gyms being targeted as know there be expensive watches/jewellery etc in them, no way I’d be leaving that sparkler in a gym locker

Reactions: 14
She owns heaps of expensive things. She knows how to keep them safe. This was just her being braggy again and it’s so off-putting.
This wedding is going to create insufferable content. Beggy posts, lots of “I’m not going to crash diet or go crazy in the gym for a wedding body and you shouldn’t either” BS faux wisdom, lots of 6am starts to go crazy at the gym to be skinny Alice despite the faux wisdom, lots of hen dos with trashy influencers like Chessidiot etc, and lots and lots of eye bleeping.
I had such hope after her lovely engagement for normal Alice. But no, we are not so lucky.

Reactions: 12
Cue the restricted eating
Cue the hair extension
Cue the Fake tan
Cue the Fillers/Botox/body sculpting

I’m happy she got what she thinks she wants. The ring is pretty. The issue that jumps out at me is that she sees this as her new project.
Whats to become of the app? Didn’t she just dig commit to in the make it “the best of the best”?
Will there be time to both? Weddings are time consuming.
Anyway said my piece. Marriage is hard. Came close to divorce this summer from a man I love dearly but his unhappiness has made our Union very hard.
marriage is a long haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t say I’m thrilled about having this engagement rammed down my throat for weeks to come. The annoying braggy posts have started already (gym post about engagement ring and post showing all their cards and flowers). Of course she’s happy and wants to share it with her ‘team’ but I have a feeling it’s going to get a bit much very quickly.

Reactions: 8
Lots of news stories about lockers at high end gyms being targeted as know there be expensive watches/jewellery etc in them, no way I’d be leaving that sparkler in a gym locker
Totally agree! I read an article on this too. I’d never walk around with my phone out on stories the way she does. 😬

Reactions: 3
Engagement party planning next? Or will the lovely bash that DP organised suffice? 🤷‍♀️
Wedding planning is going to be immense. I bet DP wants a low key thing. He’s so not into anything like Chessie show off horror event. Hopefully almond will listen to what he wants too.

And then we will have…….baby planning!!! 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Engagement party planning next? Or will the lovely bash that DP organised suffice? 🤷‍♀️
Wedding planning is going to be immense. I bet DP wants a low key thing. He’s so not into anything like Chessie show off horror event. Hopefully almond will listen to what he wants too.

And then we will have…….baby planning!!! 🙄🙈
Chessie’s wedding was so gross. Crammed with #spon #gifted. And just lots of grossness including the parade of z list influencers as bridesmaids, rapping, making reels. Ewwwwwwww

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She seems very close to her family. I can't imagine her having a string of influencers. More likely cousins and paddy s relatives

Reactions: 2
Chessie’s wedding was so gross. Crammed with #spon #gifted. And just lots of grossness including the parade of z list influencers as bridesmaids, rapping, making reels. Ewwwwwwww
I reported chessie to the ASA as she didn’t declare a load of ads. I found out last month the complaint was upheld and she got a telling off. AMEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we honestly think DP will change his ways? I think he probably thought it’s about time I did it, she will stop moaning, I will look good at work and it will keep her occupied for a while while she organises the wedding

I have no doubt that the weekend “golf” trips and nights out will continue as before

Reactions: 5
Do we honestly think DP will change his ways? I think he probably thought it’s about time I did it, she will stop moaning, I will look good at work and it will keep her occupied for a while while she organises the wedding

I have no doubt that the weekend “golf” trips and nights out will continue as before
Honestly maybe I’m just naive but he pulled it out the bag so well makes me think he’s a pretty good boyfriend he just keeps it downlow.

My boyfriend is home all the time, we have kids and we hang out but there is no way I’d get a well thought out proposal like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ so maybe Paddy isn’t that bad. He just comes out relatively normal when you weigh it all out

Honestly maybe I’m just naive but he pulled it out the bag so well makes me think he’s a pretty good boyfriend he just keeps it downlow.

My boyfriend is home all the time, we have kids and we hang out but there is no way I’d get a well thought out proposal like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ so maybe Paddy isn’t that bad. He just comes out relatively normal when you weigh it all out
Honestly the amount he is out doing stuff without her, especially when she is low, makes me doubt him a bit. But good luck to them. Planning a wedding is such a lovely and exciting time. It’s what happens in the months and years after you’re no longer the centre of attention that counts, and I’m really not sure Alice has the emotional maturity to understand that yet!

I’m still really thrilled for them and think Paddy seems great. My partner goes away all the time on biking trips without me or nights out, I just don’t want to be hungover! I’m the same age as Alice and my partner and I realise this is the last of our personal freedom before the next steps with babies. It’s quite normal behaviour really!

Reactions: 7
Honestly the amount he is out doing stuff without her, especially when she is low, makes me doubt him a bit. But good luck to them. Planning a wedding is such a lovely and exciting time. It’s what happens in the months and years after you’re no longer the centre of attention that counts, and I’m really not sure Alice has the emotional maturity to understand that yet!
Out of the two of them, DP is the normal one. He isn’t hooked on social media, has his own friends and interests. It’s Alice who is emotionally unhinged, dependent on social media to feed her validation addiction and narcissism, obsessed with her appearance and doesn’t seem to have any wholesome interests outside of her little bubble. They seem a real mismatch but I guess mismatched couples do make it work too.

I guess he is just making the most of it before they get married and inevitably move to the Home Counties and pop out little babies Ottilie and Theodore. But it is sad to see Alice at home on her own when she’s sad.

Also the friends he goes out/away with must have WAGs at home? Maybe it’s just what their friend group does?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.