Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet another side by side of very slim Alice vs still slim Alice. Zzzzzzzzz
We’ll still see her melt down over her crazy indulgent weekend on Monday.

Reactions: 6
Not yet another side by side of very slim Alice vs still slim Alice. Zzzzzzzzz
We’ll still see her melt down over her crazy indulgent weekend on Monday.
This tit side by side posting is as damaging as the endless diet talk she’s whining on about. In her “after” photo she’s still tiny. She’s just not as super lean as she was. duck off Alice and write your best seller. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why do all the men in Alice’s life need to wear tiny shorts every day? My boyfriend never wears shorts around the house!

Reactions: 1
Why do all the men in Alice’s life need to wear tiny shorts every day? My boyfriend never wears shorts around the house!
My husband wore shorts in the heatwave this year and that was it!!! Good to see that foot in evidence though. Although it’s vanished by Strictly time. Off to the strip joints office to work late. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wtf is the brown stuff?? She really is trying to make a point...I eat crisps and drink wine..well done Alice! The difference is that the majority of folks wpn't be in the gym at 5am tomorrow trying to work it off!

Reactions: 2
It's so obvious that she wants an insta baddie physique - she wants an insane waist bum ratio that all the other fitness girls have. And yet posts these conflicting "reminders" to her followers (cough cough herself) not to put an emphasis on physical appearance? Just choose whether u care about aesthetics or not Alice cos clearly she's trying to pretend she doesn't

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the brown stuff is take away black olive tapenade. An easy recipe for someone as accomplished in the kitchen as Alice to whip up.
She’s always talking about her body. Not in the here’s -how-I -nourish-it way but in an I’m not good enough way.
Warped thinking. Hope she keeps up with the therapy.

Reactions: 1
Aaaand she’s back in the gym today for “recovery”. She is in no position T talk about body image

Reactions: 2
It's misleading and dangerous that she's giving out advice given that she lives such a disordered life re food and the gym.

This had me chuckle. The most boring advert has been redeemed by this last scene. Apparently on sunday mornings Alice does a face mask and then puts a jumper on facing the wall by some carefully placed books on the console in the hallway. She then turns and smiles at nobody, looking straight into the camera. I love it 🤣 who is this gratuitous bra shot for?! Her PT?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck are they having a recovery walk on a treadmill when it’s 18 degrees and sunny outside? That face mask advert is genuinely hilarious as well. Utterly insane 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck are they having a recovery walk on a treadmill when it’s 18 degrees and sunny outside? That face mask advert is genuinely hilarious as well. Utterly insane 😂😂😂😂
Also such a beg flashing Paddy’s arm - so desperate to remind everyone I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also such a beg flashing Paddy’s arm - so desperate to remind everyone I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
And he’s been around all weekend for once!!!! She must have been bought a new bag or something in readiness for the absent weekends leading up to Christmas. She’s so predictable it’s desperate.

This is the kind of tone deaf commenting she’s so good at. Ordered three of the Jo Loves Christmas candle at £55 a time. That’s £165 on three candles. I love a candle, don’t get me wrong but boasting that you can just splurge nigh on 200 quid on three of them given the current economic tit storm is just insensitive and showing off. She has no clue what it’s like to worry about what’s in your bank account and paying bills.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The thing is Alice it's not really out of nowhere, is it...
It is part of your regular cycle of events and you really, genuinely need to get some help - that works. Your relationship with your body and your self-perception is so disordered that you clearly don't even realise how often you speak from a place of anxiety about them. Spend your time getting the help you need and maybe keep the book writing until you can speak with honesty. How can you currently write something that will be "essential reading for anyone who struggles with their relationship with their body" when you cannot even happily live in your own.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
The thing is Alice it's not really out of nowhere, is it...
It is part of your regular cycle of events and you really, genuinely need to get some help - that works. Your relationship with your body and your self-perception is so disordered that you clearly don't even realise how often you speak from a place of anxiety about them. Spend your time getting the help you need and maybe keep the book writing until you can speak with honesty. How can you currently write something that will be "essential reading for anyone who struggles with their relationship with their body" when you cannot even happily live in your own.
Well said. 👏🏻

Alice writing a book on how to live happily in and with their body is like Liz Truss writing the definitive political leadership manual. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.