Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Orite crinkle tongue no one needed to hear you talk for 5 minutes going round in circles trying to justify how unbothered you are about not having many friends and having flaws. The message is spoken as if to give advice to her audience when in fact it's all sounding very Dear Diary. These "reminder" messages are clearly directed towards herself. She's better off keeping that in a journal or with her therapist. Watching these stories with this unsolicited offloads makes me feel like a therapist at times.

Dropped mentions of wedding and birthday events too. Maybe she can't get married yet because she hasn't found enough friends to curate the perfect bridesmaid squad for her dream wedding lmao
Regarding the photo attached. If she’s feeling sooooo good about herself why filter the videos to death?

It might just be me who is brainwashed by the instagram fitness baddie physique but her body or her bum doesn't look that good? Fit and strong, probably, but nothing on the level of the alphalete female athletes. I don't think the lululemon shorts help...the back horizontal seams seem to slice the top of her butt cheeks. Plus shes obviously set her camera down and adjusted the angle of her body until she finds one she likes.

Such a shame that her money has attempted to fix her single spot that she gets once a month, her teeth, her hair and any other minor problem in her life but unfortunately money cant fix that horrid frilled tongue.
Didnt we all decide that tongue is due to her oversized bonded teeth?