Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she seeks out every little bit of info about her that’s been printed, inc on here, and has a meltdown about it every time

Reactions: 6
Scalp dermabrasion does not sound appealing at all, yikes. I’m currently trying to grow my hair long and thankfully my hairdresser just wants clients to love their hair and not sell them loads of tit that doesn’t work.

Reactions: 4
The girl who posted the complaint about the app on the Facebook group has now deleted it and has made an apology post presumably in response to the backlash she got from Alice's arselickers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I know. “A new low” - get over yourself hun, it was generally positive, and you’re a hot mess who leaks the money you are scrounging off app users on hideous garms, while crying into your phone on the daily. They could have gone a lot lower 😂

She should be more focused on the fact that she’s trying to promote her app which is for at home workouts, and they’ve said that most of her content is gym-based so you’ll need weights. That totally contradicts the whole USP (if you can call it that) of the app.
Of course she jumps straight on the negative part about herself and ignores anything positive. How about “yay, the guardian reviewed me”?!

Reactions: 12
Just watched her trip for all the hair loss treatments. I'm sure she has PCOS and hair loss is one of the symptoms. No amount of fancy shampoos and treatments are going to help unless your hormones are balanced. I bet her cortisol levels are off the charts because she's so stressy and highly strung - that will throw everything out of whack and hair loss could be a result. (Same with bad skin!!) Instead of going for fancy but useless treatments she needs to address the root cause.

Source: me, someone who has PCOS and used to have a waist-length head of thick curly hair, but now has a short wispy bob because I can't get my hormones sorted 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She should be more focused on the fact that she’s trying to promote her app which is for at home workouts, and they’ve said that most of her content is gym-based so you’ll need weights. That totally contradicts the whole USP (if you can call it that) of the app.
Of course she jumps straight on the negative part about herself and ignores anything positive. How about “yay, the guardian reviewed me”?!
This 👆 exactly. How can she miss the point so badly? She’s marketing a home based app and they’ve focused on the fact you’ll need a gym and weights. But Almond has to only look at the reference to her looks or style.

Reactions: 4
I agree with everyone that she’s missed the point spectacularly in that review. I don’t understand why someone isn’t telling her that her USP and business is so confused. All she posts is gym work outs but the app is for at home work outs. WHY?!

Oh my Christ, the outfit reccs are back. “Hi Alice I’d like to look like every character in the 90s hit classic movie Romy and Michelle, the more expensive the better,”

• Haha
It sure sounds like a surprise to you that running a business has ups and downs Alice…

I agree with many of the posters on here, you’re running a business, your personal life should not affect that and you shouldn’t act like people are doing you a favour by paying for a service… they are paying customers and should be treated as such, not as your friends, ‘team’, or virtual therapists!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It sure sounds like a surprise to you that running a business has ups and downs Alice…

I agree with many of the posters on here, you’re running a business, your personal life should not affect that and you shouldn’t act like people are doing you a favour by paying for a service… they are paying customers and should be treated as such, not as your friends, ‘team’, or virtual therapists!
To me this is proof that she’s spent all morning reading tattle!

Reactions: 12

Gotta ask - what’s been so challenging the last few weeks? Is there something she’s not talking about? 😂 Seems like an excuse. She’s always chaotic.
oh and the review. So what? She doesn’t care about the app.

One needs a thick skin to be in the public eye.
Did she delete the Guardian thing like she deleted the women’s health thing? Glad you got a screenshot.

Challenging few weeks personally. 🙄

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

Alice you’re delivering an online App, based on fitness, which is your profession. What else are you doing apart from freebie brand work? Prioritise. You either want it to work or you don’t. Plus I get soooo annoyed when people only apologise when they’re called out - she’s never made an effort to reply to issues before. Questions on subscriptions and refunds, they all go unanswered.

Reactions: 10
She is a train wreck. She needs to get off social media and sort her priorities, her head and her life out.

Reactions: 7

This is such a pathetic pity me

Reactions: 3
A winter dress, size 10 for £50 please Alice?

Here's a Jumpsuit (very much not a dress) and at £55 slightly over budget and a play suit (also not a dress) at £95 - also over budget.
If you really want a dress well here are two, one costs £135 and the other £295. 🙄🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.