Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I’m actually really happy for her and she looked lovely. DP defo rocking the Keir Starmer look!!

Hope she’s got insurance for that ring, it’s enormous! Poor Paddy must have had to save for a while! How long until we get bombarded with ‘does anyone have any recommendations for xxx’ in the hunt for freebies?

Reactions: 15
Lovely news for her. I hope that this is everything she wanted.
I get the feeling she was getting a bit exasperated waiting and watching others settle down when this was something she really wanted with Paddy. I wonder what the wedding will be like…

Reactions: 11
Do you know what - I’m delighted for her. What a lovely proposal at home alone in sweaty gym gear with the ring under the tree rather than a filmed staged Insta festival like Chessie’s showing off. (Must have been a huge box as it’s enormous 😂). Then that party looks awesome and it’s super sweet that he got Lewis there too. Top marks DP. I’m impressed. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whenever someone says Tattle is just full of vile trolls I'd be tempted to point them to this thread 🥰

I'd be thrilled if my other half planned a little gathering like that for our engagement - when it happens you just want to share it with your loved ones, and to have them right there must have been lovely. My partner proposed to me about two hours after I'd had our first baby, got down on one knee in the recovery room, then a midwife came in to check my catheter halfway through 🤣 I was absolutely spaced out on pain too, so I hardly even remember it. He's promised he'll 'propose' again when I'm compus mentis but I'm still waiting... 😅

Reactions: 15
I wonder when the wedding will be? I can’t remember if Tally’s is summer 2023 or 2024?

I think it will be v v glam but not an insta show like Chessie and Rhiannon’s were.. I hope anyway!

Reactions: 3
My point is why the rush to have the party on the same day you get engaged. It’s about being a couple and spending your life together not in a party with people.
I thought it a lovely engagement. They obviously spent the day together and got together with friends in the evening. Alice clearly loved it.

Reactions: 14
Paddy is notoriously private 😂😂 so I’m guessing he orchestrated it so that she wouldn’t be able to share it all immediately or in real-time!

Reactions: 9
That ring is gorgeous. And I also don’t think she’ll be “redesigning” it like Tally did with poor Jack’s classic solitaire to turn it into a Claire’s Accessories job. Bet Alice won’t be wanting to swap this stunner for that tacky number 😂🥰
I’m genuinely so happy for her. I got engaged in December. In a drunken nightclub in Brighton but hey, my engagement ring is beautiful and we are happy 15 years on. Enjoy this time Alice. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That ring is gorgeous. And I also don’t think she’ll be “redesigning” it like Tally did with poor Jack’s classic solitaire to turn it into a Claire’s Accessories job. Bet Alice won’t be wanting to swap this stunner for that tacky number 😂🥰
Seriously? She got the ring altered??

I said it on Tally’s thread but she has ruined that ring. It’s a stunner of a stone and she’s wrecked if. Alice’s trio of diamonds is beautiful and suits her perfectly. My late Mum had a similar style (much much smaller stones!) and I love to look at it and remember her wedding day. Alice has made me quite emosh, I need to give my head a wobble 😂😂🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Alice’s ring is really beautiful, classic and classy. A great choice by Paddy!
It definitely suits her - very bling and showy. Rings are so personal and ultimately as long as she’s happy then that’s what counts.

Though I don’t think Paddy had much of a choice in it tbh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Aww I’m happy for her too! She’s been waiting long enough! I hope she hides that bobby dazzler when she’s wandering round the streets phone in hand in the early hours!

Reactions: 7
I’m delighted for her! That sounds like a gorgeous proposal and day and she obviously enjoyed it all before posting today!

Reactions: 4
Lovely engagement and such a sweet gesture by her partner to have all her loved ones after. I think they make a really nice couple. Absolutely beautiful ring!

Reactions: 5
Aww I think that’s great news that paddy finally put a ring on it. She looks the most genuinely happy we’ve seen her in a long time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.