Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really annoyed me. Why would she assume that someone should do this for free? It's a service. It should go without saying that the person should be paid. It should not have to be stated. View attachment 1712212
Sadly, the majority of the likes of her, ie influencers, have dragged their names through the mud blagging and grifting. Hence having to specify now when it IS paid. Sad state of affairs but I’m relieved she’s paying.

To be fair, I really like the dress, but she's overdone it on the jewellery. The boots are okay I just think they're a bit too chunky for the dress

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think she looks better in something that isn’t completely oversized on her for her shape and height.

Reactions: 5
Blimey is Alice in a different London to everyone else! It’s really mild and she’s dressed for a winter’s day. I kinda like the Uggs but I’m a comfort gal 😂 can’t believe she’s gone for more Botox. Wasn’t she having a top up a couple of weeks ago? No wonder she’s so frozen.

Reactions: 1
Why is she getting even more Botox? My Botox lasts about 5 months, plus the more you get it the longer it starts to last. She's looking frozen. Sad she gets so much so young.

She’s in a vicious cycle with it now. That forehead isn’t gonna look any better in 10 or 20 years so she’ll have to keep getting more and more Botox. It’s so tight and shiny it’s the last thing she needs!

Reactions: 3
Why is she getting even more Botox? My Botox lasts about 5 months, plus the more you get it the longer it starts to last. She's looking frozen. Sad she gets so much so young.
Apparently the best time to get botox done is when you're fairly young when your skin hasn't got deep wrinkles in it yet, that way your face stays frozen and wrinkle free like Alice's. Like it would make less sense to start botoxing a face that already has wrinkles as the damage has already been done if that makes sense

She says she only gets Botox in those three places - frown lines, forehead and smile lines.

I thought she also got it in her jaw?

Apparently the best time to get botox done is when you're fairly young when your skin hasn't got deep wrinkles in it yet, that way your face stays frozen and wrinkle free like Alice's. Like it would make less sense to start botoxing a face that already has wrinkles as the damage has already been done if that makes sense
I
am 30, no deep set wrinkles and started getting it in my frown lines because I could see little indents starting.
But why is she getting it so often? She's been getting it long enough that she should be able to go further between treatments.

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d stop exacerbating this trope that being up early makes you a better/healthier/more productive person!! It’s sooo irritating! I’m up early because I go to bed around 11pm and always naturally wake up now. I don’t go around banging on about it to my friends and posting on social media. I literally hate this

B4FC693D-562C-4578-AF5F-5CB363DAC93C.png

I just really feel that this is a lie to make young women buy lots of Botox… her skin is so stretched and shiny I can’t imagine it can be doing the skin good compared to just looking after it and keeping it healthy!

Reactions: 11
There is actually no credible scientific study or research to suggest that. This is something that aestheticians purport, with the aid of media, to keep demand up. In reality long term Botox usage permanently paralyses the affected muscles which causes the face to lose structure and give a “droopy” look which looks aging. So the client has to get either more Botox or fillers to lift and reverse the effects - but it just keeps that cycle going (and keeps the cashflow coming for the aestheticians).

Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's writing a book about how to be happy with your body. She hates her body most of the time and has so many things done to try to change the way she looks - botox, fake teeth, eyelashes, hair extensions...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish she’d stop exacerbating this trope that being up early makes you a better/healthier/more productive person!! It’s sooo irritating! I’m up early because I go to bed around 11pm and always naturally wake up now. I don’t go around banging on about it to my friends and posting on social media. I literally hate this

View attachment 1716009

I just really feel that this is a lie to make young women buy lots of Botox… her skin is so stretched and shiny I can’t imagine it can be doing the skin good compared to just looking after it and keeping it healthy!
The early mornings isn’t as much of a flex that she thinks it is. Maybe for her kind - jobless and without kids or dependents, it’s impressive. But she parades it like it’s some high ranking virtue. I’d do anything to wake up later.

Reactions: 9
The early mornings isn’t as much of a flex that she thinks it is. Maybe for her kind - jobless and without kids or dependents, it’s impressive. But she parades it like it’s some high ranking virtue. I’d do anything to wake up later.
Exactly. I just see it as her competing with other fitness influencers. I don’t see it as impressive or enviable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.